Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: script.extendedinfo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-12-23, 23:18)ontap Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-23, 23:07)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]You Don't need to create new dialog...use default dialog from extended script that will work too.
So to be clear , where, in default dialogvideoinfo.xml file should I paste <code><oninfo condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,movie)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedinfo,imdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.IMDBNumber])</oninfo></code>
not in dialog !....in view need to put code
 What skin You use to write code for example ?
(2020-12-23, 23:32)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-23, 23:18)ontap Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-23, 23:07)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]You Don't need to create new dialog...use default dialog from extended script that will work too.
So to be clear , where, in default dialogvideoinfo.xml file should I paste <code><oninfo condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,movie)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedinfo,imdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.IMDBNumber])</oninfo></code>
not in dialog !....in view need to put code
 What skin You use to write code for example ?

Skin.Arctic.Zephyr.2
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...t.xml#L519

down from this line, insert mine code....
Code:
<oninfo condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,movie)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedinfo,imdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.IMDBNumber])</oninfo>
and for that view "list" will work.But only for that view if you want other view need  to doo similar as its in this example.

edit:
better to set code in "Includes_View.xml"
under all line in xml  (8 hits in xml)
Code:
        <oninfo condition="ListItem.IsCollection">ActivateWindow(1140)</oninfo>
put mine to look like this
Code:
        <oninfo condition="ListItem.IsCollection">ActivateWindow(1140)</oninfo>
        <oninfo condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,movie)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedinfo,imdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.IMDBNumber])</oninfo>
this will work for all view Smile
Worked fine thankyou and sorry to have been a pain  Smile
@Angelinas  , The code you kindly gave me works for all views, except the home screen widgets, is there a way to have the PC info button enable script.extendedinfo when used on home screen widgets ?
scott967
Well done, I got your two Matrix extensions and it works.
- script.module.kodi65
- script.extendedinfo
Glad to find additional info again!
Thank you Wink
(2020-12-24, 02:00)ontap Wrote: [ -> ]@Angelinas  , The code you kindly gave me works for all views, except the home screen widgets, is there a way to have the PC info button enable script.extendedinfo when used on home screen widgets ?
This is for skin thread, but holiday are coming Smile

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...t.xml#L289
insert down from this line a code
Code:
<onclick condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,movie)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedinfo,imdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.IMDBNumber])</onclick>
note !!!
Default action will not working, you can't play direct with single click.Need to open context meny and play from there.
Super, tx again and have a merry christmas.
(2020-12-24, 12:16)lepoilu Wrote: [ -> ]scott967
Well done, I got your two Matrix extensions and it works.
- script.module.kodi65
- script.extendedinfo
Glad to find additional info again!
Thank you Wink
 Note that this is different from original extendedinfo in that it uses the youtube plugin for youtube video play.  The orig was using youtube-dl control.  So you need to setup your youtube keys 0auth etc  (not needed just for the info, but for youtube searches and playback from the actor info screen).

scott s.
(2020-12-25, 04:16)scott967 Wrote: [ -> ] Note that this is different from original extendedinfo in that it uses the youtube plugin for youtube video play.  The orig was using youtube-dl control.  So you need to setup your youtube keys 0auth etc  (not needed just for the info, but for youtube searches and playback from the actor info screen).
I think easyest way for user to continue to use module youtube-dl control.I adapt that module to work for Matrix.
With this module Trailer and videos from youTube will be like in original Philipp made script, No need to complicate using of script.
I can send you for testing mine script an this two module.
Is there a version of Extended Info that's compatible with Kodi v19?
(2021-02-22, 12:13)grendizer Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a version of Extended Info that's compatible with Kodi v19?
There is? The solution of scott967 doesn't work for me.
(2021-02-24, 04:06)asfixi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-22, 12:13)grendizer Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a version of Extended Info that's compatible with Kodi v19?
There is? The solution of scott967 doesn't work for me.
Debug log needed

scott s.
(2021-02-24, 06:21)scott967 Wrote: [ -> ]Debug log needed

scott s.
Ok. First, I can't install kodi65. I get an error message saying the dependency script.module.requests version 2.22.0.1 can't be satisfied. I see in addon.xml of "requests" that version="2.22.0+matrix.1". Should I change that in kodi65 so the dependency match with "requests" I have installed? I did that before and it was a mess, so I wanna try step by step now.

Thank you for answer.
(2021-01-28, 18:17)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-25, 04:16)scott967 Wrote: [ -> ] Note that this is different from original extendedinfo in that it uses the youtube plugin for youtube video play.  The orig was using youtube-dl control.  So you need to setup your youtube keys 0auth etc  (not needed just for the info, but for youtube searches and playback from the actor info screen).
I think easyest way for user to continue to use module youtube-dl control.I adapt that module to work for Matrix.
With this module Trailer and videos from youTube will be like in original Philipp made script, No need to complicate using of script.
I can send you for testing mine script an this two module.

Could you send to me your youtube-dl and script.extendedinfo working on matrix?