Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: script.extendedinfo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-01-22, 17:17)Sranshaft Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Phil,

Quick question regarding the video details in script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo. Any chance you could roll in this small patch to include PlayCount, DateAdded and LastPlayed? Those are the only stream details missing from the native DialogVideoInfo. Really appreciate it if you could.

Found in the CompareWithLibrary method

Code:
json_query = xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetMovieDetails", "params": {"properties": ["streamdetails", "resume", "year", "art", "writer", "file", "dateadded", "lastplayed", "playcount"], "movieid":%s }, "id": 1}' % dbid)

<...>

online_item["DateAdded"] = local_item['dateadded']
online_item["LastPlayed"] = local_item['lastplayed']
online_item["Playcount"] = local_item['playcount']

<...>
Why? I thaught you forked.
(2015-01-22, 19:26)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]I think he's gone on holiday so we'll have to be patient. Wink
Correct. On plane from NY to Miami atm :-) possible that I will find some free time during the conference though.
(2015-01-22, 19:33)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ][Why? I thaught you forked.

I did but with the recent Trakt API overhaul they removed some of things I had added. It'd be easier for users to use the official version.

Anyway, it was just a thought. No worries either way. Have a good trip.
Phil, I've got a better handle on what is wrong with the panels below:

This content will not update when used with Aeon Nox 5 or your work-in-progress skin unless the following folder is deleted:

userdata/addon_data/script.extendedinfo

If I delete the folder, the panels update. After that, they are static until the folder is deleted again.
Last few git builds I get a buggalo error, line 27 default.py, no module named unidecode.
Btw im unable to send out buggalo report. .. thanks
(2015-01-27, 06:47)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]Last few git builds I get a buggalo error, line 27 default.py, no module named unidecode.

Install Unidecode or install from zip to allow it to be installed automatically and I think you're OK, unless you can't install it on your platform... Not sure about that.
(2015-01-27, 06:47)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]Last few git builds I get a buggalo error, line 27 default.py, no module named unidecode.

should install automatically when using repo version. otherwise you have to install dependencies manually if not already done (see addon.xml)
I noticed when doing a pivot that the youtube videos don't have remote control support. What I mean is that when I push down on an actor, go to youtube videos, select to view the video, the focus is not on the video but on the previous screen. If I hit enter (center d-pad) it shows what movies the actors are in, jump forward and back don't work and back takes me all the way out as if the focus was still on the previous screen.

Is this an interface limitation or something that needs to be worked on?
(2015-01-27, 07:36)mikesilvo164 Wrote: [ -> ]

Install Unidecode or install from zip to allow it to be installed automatically and I think you're OK, unless you can't install it on your platform... Not sure about that.

thanks, I never heard of this module, thought it was a typo Tongue thanks
(2015-01-27, 21:09)choekstr Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed when doing a pivot that the youtube videos don't have remote control support. What I mean is that when I push down on an actor, go to youtube videos, select to view the video, the focus is not on the video but on the previous screen. If I hit enter (center d-pad) it shows what movies the actors are in, jump forward and back don't work and back takes me all the way out as if the focus was still on the previous screen.

probably a mistake in skin integration.
Is there a list somewhere of all the major features the extendedinfo script enables or facilitates or whatever? To be honest I have no idea what it actually does, and I'm wondering what all would be affected if it was no longer available.
Check the link in the first post or the readme that comes with the addon.
(2015-01-28, 01:28)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-27, 21:09)choekstr Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed when doing a pivot that the youtube videos don't have remote control support. What I mean is that when I push down on an actor, go to youtube videos, select to view the video, the focus is not on the video but on the previous screen. If I hit enter (center d-pad) it shows what movies the actors are in, jump forward and back don't work and back takes me all the way out as if the focus was still on the previous screen.

aeon nox 5.5.8 git release from 2 days ago and 15.0 Alpha Kodi from 2 days ago. Although I have been noticing this for several weeks now since I have gotten extendedinfo working on Android despite the broken Python PIL libraries.
(2015-01-28, 16:39)choekstr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-28, 01:28)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]

aeon nox 5.5.8 git release from 2 days ago and 15.0 Alpha Kodi from 2 days ago. Although I have been noticing this for several weeks now since I have gotten extendedinfo working on Android despite the broken Python PIL libraries.
PIL isnt broken in 15.0 Alphas anymore afaik.
correct. That's the reason I am running 15.0 alpha is to get your script working on Android ARM. *grin*

They have already stated they won't be fixing for 14.1 so I had to run the nightlies.