Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: script.extendedinfo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-08-04, 05:09)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm does this happen for all skins? (thx for reporting)
I didnt change windows,same script and Kodi I have problem in skin AeonMq6 too.

This problem first time vas appeared beffore 3 days.Kodi crash when open Thumbnails or Poster on click icon.When I Open lower quolity working good.
Same problem like Braz Sad

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
@braz @phil65
Braz Try this if its Ok with your skin, then Phill make some changes for ID

Change all of Number "10000" in to "10001"
Now I dont have trouble , working as before.
Change this two number in two files.
SlideShow.py
Code:
def onInit(self):
        super(SlideShow, self).onInit()
        if self.imagelist:
            self.getControl(10001).addItems(create_listitems(self.imagelist))
            self.getControl(10001).selectItem(self.index)
            self.setFocusId(10001)
            xbmc.executebuiltin("SetFocus(10001)")

def onAction(self, action):
        if action in self.ACTION_PREVIOUS_MENU:
            self.position = self.getControl(10001).getSelectedPosition()
            self.close()

And in script-ExtendedInfo Script-SlideShow.xml all number...

Maybe this number of ID have isue with kodi id number for "WINDOW_HOME 10000"
In that time I try skin "ace",maybe he something mess Smile
(2015-08-04, 09:39)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-04, 05:09)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm does this happen for all skins? (thx for reporting)
I didnt change windows,same script and Kodi I have problem in skin AeonMq6 too.

This problem first time vas appeared beffore 3 days.Kodi crash when open Thumbnails or Poster on click icon.When I Open lower quolity working good.
Same problem like Braz Sad

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
@braz @phil65
Braz Try this if its Ok with your skin, then Phill make some changes for ID

Change all of Number "10000" in to "10001"
Now I dont have trouble , working as before.
Change this two number in two files.
SlideShow.py
Code:
def onInit(self):
        super(SlideShow, self).onInit()
        if self.imagelist:
            self.getControl(10001).addItems(create_listitems(self.imagelist))
            self.getControl(10001).selectItem(self.index)
            self.setFocusId(10001)
            xbmc.executebuiltin("SetFocus(10001)")

def onAction(self, action):
        if action in self.ACTION_PREVIOUS_MENU:
            self.position = self.getControl(10001).getSelectedPosition()
            self.close()

And in script-ExtendedInfo Script-SlideShow.xml all number...

Maybe this number of ID have isue with kodi id number for "WINDOW_HOME 10000"
In that time I try skin "ace",maybe he something mess Smile
Thanks Angelinas, I can confirm that changing the id to 10001 in SlideShow.py and script-ExtendedInfo Script-SlideShow.xml fixed the problem for me.
Why is ExtendedInfo now showing up in my Video Addons folder? It never used to show up there. How can I hide it?
(2015-08-08, 02:50)Citrus Wrote: [ -> ]Why is ExtendedInfo now showing up in my Video Addons folder? It never used to show up there. How can I hide it?

Because it also acts as a plug-in with different functionality than when entered from programs section.
To hide it, you would have to adjust addon.xml.
(2015-08-08, 03:17)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-08, 02:50)Citrus Wrote: [ -> ]Why is ExtendedInfo now showing up in my Video Addons folder? It never used to show up there. How can I hide it?

Because it also acts as a plug-in with different functionality than when entered from programs section.

Is that something new? I've never seen it listed in the video addons section before

Do I just comment out of the following line? <provides>video</provides>
(2015-08-08, 03:32)Citrus Wrote: [ -> ]

Is that something new? I've never seen it listed in the video addons section before

Do I just comment out of the following line? <provides>video</provides>

added since v3.0 (perhaps a month old)
correct, that line should do it i think.

Cool, I didn't realize it was in video addons until I saw these posts. Nice way to browse all of the sources. Will cast lists eventually be available in video info when accessed from the plugin? I see they are empty now but the cast lists show up when accessing the same content from ExtendedInfo in the programs section.
Would it be possible to add a setting to hide it from the video addons section?
I don't want to have to manually edit the xml file everytime the script gets updated.
(2015-08-08, 03:50)braz Wrote: [ -> ]

Cool, I didn't realize it was in video addons until I saw these posts. Nice way to browse all of the sources. Will cast lists eventually be available in video info when accessed from the plugin? I see they are empty now but the cast lists show up when accessing the same content from ExtendedInfo in the programs section.

sadly not really possible because i cannot map "info" to something different except to your default "DialogVideoInfo.xml" and because cast is not available for those listitems until you open ExtendedInfo dialogs.. (can only be done via some quite hacky skin workaround)
(2015-08-08, 03:52)Citrus Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be possible to add a setting to hide it from the video addons section?
I don't want to have to manually edit the xml file everytime the script gets updated.

no, not possible technically.
@phil65
Would it be possible to have Add to CP integrated in addon or no interest for it?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=160337
(2015-08-08, 10:14)schumi2004 Wrote: [ -> ]@phil65
Would it be possible to have Add to CP integrated in addon or no interest for it?

That is already available (under manage iirc)
(2015-08-08, 10:24)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-08, 10:14)schumi2004 Wrote: [ -> ]@phil65

That is already available (under manage iirc)

Your right, thanks.
It was missing in skin specific layout, it's there in native layout Wink
@phil65

I create new layout for skinAeonMQ6,use your Script for "Movie Gallery",problem is that I use 8 different content at the same time.For 9 Poster.
What code to use to Poster 1st from left side be same content as 1 from right side,all of poster from one content. Wink
simular like this
Code:
$INFO[ListItem(-2).Art(poster)], or $INFO[Property.ListItem(1).Art(poster)] , or $INFO[Container(510).ListItem(2).Art(poster)]

Is it posible ?

Tnx Smile