Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: script.extendedinfo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-11-10, 22:38)woodside Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-10, 21:08)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]Added optional parameter limit=.
Didnt test properly, so let me know if it works.
Works fine here.Wink
Since the ability to set a limit is now possible... would it be a problem to bump up the maxResults limit from 20 to 50 for youtubes? Big Grin

done.
(2014-11-10, 22:59)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-10, 22:38)woodside Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-10, 21:08)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]Added optional parameter limit=.
Didnt test properly, so let me know if it works.
Works fine here.Wink
Since the ability to set a limit is now possible... would it be a problem to bump up the maxResults limit from 20 to 50 for youtubes? Big Grin

done.
Thanks Wink
Phil, I'm trying to use the Toolbox script to export my skin settings but it doesn't seem to work. When I initiate it, a popup comes up and lets me choose a directory then after selecting "ok" another popup say's "Export Successful" but there isn't any file exported. The directory I chose is empty. Any ideas? Thanks.
(2014-11-13, 19:12)woodside Wrote: [ -> ]Phil, I'm trying to use the Toolbox script to export my skin settings but it doesn't seem to work. When I initiate it, a popup comes up and lets me choose a directory then after selecting "ok" another popup say's "Export Successful" but there isn't any file exported. The directory I chose is empty. Any ideas? Thanks.

nope, didnt have a look at it yet since I moved it to that script.
Hey Phil! I'm trying to use the script to show track lists for albums. That's all I need it for, but every time I launch XBMC I'm getting an notification saying Extended Info Script has failed. By the time it takes me to navigate to Music > Artists > Albums to see the track lists, its working again. Not really a problem but its extremely frustrating.

Any help on getting it fixed would be great. Here's a debug log, its happening across two different installs. Only noticed it recently.

http://pastebin.com/61hhEgqs

Thanks!
(2014-11-14, 19:51)kuzeth Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Phil! I'm trying to use the script to show track lists for albums. That's all I need it for, but every time I launch XBMC I'm getting an notification saying Extended Info Script has failed. By the time it takes me to navigate to Music > Artists > Albums to see the track lists, its working again. Not really a problem but its extremely frustrating.

Any help on getting it fixed would be great. Here's a debug log, its happening across two different installs. Only noticed it recently.

http://pastebin.com/61hhEgqs

Thanks!

You´re probably using an outdated skin.
OK, I've got a list filled using

Code:
<content>plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=similartvshowstrakt&amp;&amp;dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]</content>

but the only label I can use from it is ListItem.Label even though the readme lists all these

Code:
'TVShowTitle':      TVShow Title
'Duration':         Duration (?)
'Plot':             Plot
'ID':               ID
'Genre':            Genre
'Rating':           Rating
'mpaa':             mpaa
'Year':             Release Year
'Premiered':        First Air Date
'Status':           TVShow Status
'Studio':           TVShow Studio
'Country':          Production Country
'Votes':            Amount of Votes
'Watchers':         Amount of Watchers
'AirDay':           Day episode is aired
'AirShortTime':     Time episode is aired
'Art(poster)':      TVShow Poster
'Art(banner)':      TVShow Banner
'Art(fanart)':      TVShow Fanart

I'm using this

Code:
<label>$INFO[Container(55).ListItem.VALUE]</label>

Thanks.
(2014-11-14, 22:00)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I've got a list filled using

Code:
<content>plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=similartvshowstrakt&amp;&amp;dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]</content>

but the only label I can use from it is ListItem.Label even though the readme lists all these

Code:
'TVShowTitle':      TVShow Title
'Duration':         Duration (?)
'Plot':             Plot
'ID':               ID
'Genre':            Genre
'Rating':           Rating
'mpaa':             mpaa
'Year':             Release Year
'Premiered':        First Air Date
'Status':           TVShow Status
'Studio':           TVShow Studio
'Country':          Production Country
'Votes':            Amount of Votes
'Watchers':         Amount of Watchers
'AirDay':           Day episode is aired
'AirShortTime':     Time episode is aired
'Art(poster)':      TVShow Poster
'Art(banner)':      TVShow Banner
'Art(fanart)':      TVShow Fanart

I'm using this

Code:
<label>$INFO[Container(55).ListItem.VALUE]</label>

Thanks.

use
Code:
<label>$INFO[Container(55).ListItem.Property(VALUE)]</label>

.Label, .Thumb and .Art() should work both ways when available.
Probably the only combination I didn't try!

Many thanks.
Thanks Phil, upgrading to Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 seems to have fixed it.

Nope. Still getting the same error at start up.

Replacing the Default.py with my previously modified one seems to have gotten rid of the error. Will edit (again) if the problem persists.

Thanks.
(2014-11-15, 04:59)kuzeth Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Phil, upgrading to Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 seems to have fixed it.

Nope. Still getting the same error at start up.

Replacing the Default.py with my previously modified one seems to have gotten rid of the error. Will edit (again) if the problem persists.

Thanks.

Sorry, you won´t get support for anything except the most actual version from my GIT.
Replacing just the Default.py will break lot of script calls, so better don´t even try it.
This was running the latest version from your site, I think? So far the Default.py "fix" seems to be working without issue.
(2014-11-15, 19:10)kuzeth Wrote: [ -> ]This was running the latest version from your site, I think? So far the Default.py "fix" seems to be working without issue.

No, it´s not the latest version. And I strongly suggest to never ever try to fix things by mixing up files of different versions.
Have you got a link to the latest version?
(2014-11-16, 08:58)kuzeth Wrote: [ -> ]Have you got a link to the latest version?

First post.