Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That is not really usable and it show only information and not actors or epg guide on current channel or ....
Will this a kodi related thing with auto open windows / tabs?
Hm, as far as i know special episodes begin with "0" e.g. 0x1 or s0e1 so i don' t understand why not. Please keep my suggestions in mind.
(2017-09-16, 19:27)tehax Wrote: [ -> ]That is not really usable and it show only information and not actors or epg guide on current channel or ....
Will this a kodi related thing with auto open windows / tabs?
Hm, as far as i know special episodes begin with "0" e.g. 0x1 or s0e1 so i don' t understand why not. Please keep my suggestions in mind.

No, some specials are named like S10 only ('S' for special not for season).
Got some issues with the latest update.

The content of widgets shown as miniatures panel are much bigger and don't fit and doesn't show the title anymore.

The pvr widget doesn't show channelname and program name.

See attached screenshots. First are new and second are previous.

watch gallery
(2017-09-16, 22:45)rudrood Wrote: [ -> ]Got some issues with the latest update.

The content of widgets shown as miniatures panel are much bigger and don't fit and doesn't show the title anymore.

The pvr widget doesn't show channelname and program name.

See attached screenshots. First are new and second are previous.

watch gallery

It's not an issue, when labels with widgets names are enable, there is no labels on widgets. You must disable it if you want to keep same than previous update.
stil no horizontale maine menu
(2017-09-17, 13:38)tomtomclub Wrote: [ -> ]stil no horizontale maine menu

No and there will not be...
Hi, guilouz, firstly i'd like to say thanks for all your hard work on kodi 18 skin its amazing just like your previous work. I am trying to update the skin but it seems to keep failing tried unistalling & re-installing but after uninstall wont re-install so had to copy folders (I backed up) manually back to their correct destinations (addons/userdata) is there any 3rd party apps that conflict I am unaware of that need uninstall before this update completes?

Any help on this topic would be hugely appreciated ; I am using kodi 18 x64 latest nightly build , I thought that was all that was needed for this update to complete , I have update available but will not install , any ideas would be hugely appreciated

Again thanks for the wonderful creation, regardless of outcome of help needed.
(2017-09-17, 17:33)killbill99999 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, guilouz, firstly i'd like to say thanks for all your hard work on kodi 18 skin its amazing just like your previous work. I am trying to update the skin but it seems to keep failing tried unistalling & re-installing but after uninstall wont re-install so had to copy folders (I backed up) manually back to their correct destinations (addons/userdata) is there any 3rd party apps that conflict I am unaware of that need uninstall before this update completes?

Any help on this topic would be hugely appreciated ; I am using kodi 18 x64 latest nightly build , I thought that was all that was needed for this update to complete , I have update available but will not install , any ideas would be hugely appreciated

Without debug log I can't help you.

Do you try to install it from repo ? Correct destination for skins is in "addons" folder not in "userdata".
Sorry for seeming dumb but how do I obtain a debug log, if you can offer simple instructions I will try and in the meantime I will google it, if I manage it I will upload a copy of my debug log
(2017-09-18, 16:37)killbill99999 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for seeming dumb but how do I obtain a debug log, if you can offer simple instructions I will try and in the meantime I will google it, if I manage it I will upload a copy of my debug log

debug log (wiki)
ok, I got it ;

I turned on debug log then tried to update from repo but still failed
(2017-09-17, 17:33)killbill99999 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, guilouz, firstly i'd like to say thanks for all your hard work on kodi 18 skin its amazing just like your previous work. I am trying to update the skin but it seems to keep failing tried unistalling & re-installing but after uninstall wont re-install so had to copy folders (I backed up) manually back to their correct destinations (addons/userdata) is there any 3rd party apps that conflict I am unaware of that need uninstall before this update completes?

This is a known windows issue.

Other platforms don't have this problem.

In order to update, choose default esturary skin and exit. Open kodi, update estuary.modv2 and change to this skin.
(2017-09-18, 16:56)killbill99999 Wrote: [ -> ]ok, I got it ;

here is my debug log & thankyou for helping me I really appreciate it

https://paste.ubuntu.com/25565806/

I turned on debug log then tried to update from repo but still failed

Known issue in Kodi for windows

Workaround already available (will let you search for it as your Kodi is full of piracy banned addons...)
@redglory

thanks for swift reply , I didn't realise you need to switch back to original skin before updating ( can't update whilst skin in use) I should have got that really but thanks again this worked a treat
@Gracus ; my kodi was installed via wizard , thanks for letting me know about piracy addons included I believe I have now removed all necessary 3rd party addons only kodi repo & guilouz repo remain now so thanks for the heads up as I was totally unaware of this.