Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have issues with the backup of this skin?
I wiped Kodi, reinstalled the skin, loaded the backup, and no changes.
I have found that I get better results with the back up option of ADBlink on my PC vs the backup addon for Kodi on my android devices.  You might give it a try, it's free.  It also seems to run a little faster, although I just start it and come back later.  I use it to sync the configs of my Fire TV sticks if I make several changes.
a temp fix may be edit addon.xml in theme folder
<requires>
  <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.14.0"/>
 </requires>

my theme stoped working after update
comparing code the version="5.13.0"/ changing to 14 and my theme works
In the Music "Now Playing" OSD, several flags are being displayed right now: codec, channels, bitrate and rating.

May I request another flag for bitdepth, ie. 16 or 24 bits?
Is there any way to get TV Show status (Ended, Continuing, etc) working on all views? Right now it only shows up in Shift view for me, which I find less than ideal for a large library. Anyway to get it to work on Wall for example?

Edit: Also the Last Aired info gets stuck on the data from the first show.

Edit 2: Actually the Status data also gets stuck, so it's incorrect for most shows.
Hi, I've been enjoying and customizing this skin for a long time and just recently upgraded to Leia RC, so had to download and install the current version.
Which file within /skin.estuary.modv2/media/Textures.xbt creates the dark background behind the items? Example areas below. I would love to change the opacity of this item background as it seems too dark for me, However, there is plenty of suspects in the Textures.xbt file so I'd love to be sure.

Would it be possible to have a smaller 'wait' spinner that is in a top corner.
Sometimes my kodi goes bananas and shows the spinner for like 10 mins. And I wouldn't mind if it wasn't a huge spinning circle in the middle of the screen.
Hoping this can be added to this skin..
In the default Estuary, recent channels in the TV/PVR widgets shows the channel icon, the name of the channel and what is currently on that channel.

Can you add this as well ?

Also, has there been any investigation into the slow loading of the widget thumbnails ?
Hoping this can be solved.
Hi
Thx for the best Skin (Estuary MOD V2 for Kodi 18)

When I select this from the main menu / TV / Channels, I get a list of channels on the left and the EPG info on the right. How can I get the same ad when I watch TV and press ok on my remote? Here I get the list of channels on the left and it's empty on the right.

I hope you can help me.

lg Chris
PS: Donation was made ;-)
Quote:Hi, I've been enjoying and customizing this skin for a long time and just recently upgraded to Leia RC, so had to download and install the current version.
I do not use this theme so they may not be the same
Textures\dialogs
dialog-bg-nobo.png
dialog-bg.png

Actually yes, these are the two, thank you!
Now if I only could get rid of the border... Tried a LOT of files that look like a border to no avail.

Wojtek

\Textures\overlays
shadow.png
Yes exactly. Thanks! It now looks just like I intended. (BTW funny thing - reloading the skin didn't change the shadow, I had to do systemctl restart kodi.service
Hi

Has nobody a Hint? A long Press on my OK Button shoiuld do the same as when i press H. Is this not possible?

lg Chris
(2019-01-19, 01:24)ckvsoft Wrote: [ -> ]When I select this from the main menu / TV / Channels, I get a list of channels on the left and the EPG info on the right. How can I get the same ad when I watch TV and press ok on my remote? Here I get the list of channels on the left and it's empty on the right.

Have a look at the Kodi keymap:

https://kodi.wiki/view/Keymap#Windows

You have to build your own custom keymap. The right window to do what you want is „FullscreenLiveTV“.

Regards Hoppel