Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Found this with the settings widget. Any way to see them IN the TV SHOW menu? Same for movies?
Hi I would like to ask for a feature request

Wall posters view can we have one the same but with circles like spotify and deezer would look like

https://goo.gl/images/waHRBv

Kind of like above
**Fixed my issue**
Anyone is getting error message from Artwork Beef addon?
Is there a way to remove the “recently added episodes” from the tv shows library screen please.
(2018-10-03, 20:23)roysmith Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to remove the “recently added episodes” from the tv shows library screen please.
 Are you talking about the recently added episodes widget on the home screen?

You can turn off that widget through the skin settings. 

Settings -> Skin -> Home menu -> Customize main menu -> Select 'TV shows' from left side menu -> Manage items from 'TV shows' widget -> turn on 'Hide widget: Recently added episodes'
(2018-10-04, 14:05)Wheresthebeef Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-10-03, 20:23)roysmith Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to remove the “recently added episodes” from the tv shows library screen please.
 Are you talking about the recently added episodes widget on the home screen?

You can turn off that widget through the skin settings. 

Settings -> Skin -> Home menu -> Customize main menu -> Select 'TV shows' from left side menu -> Manage items from 'TV shows' widget -> turn on 'Hide widget: Recently added episodes'

Great ,thanks for that.
Great skin, would it be possible to add the option to always hide the tbumbnail, not only when you have not seen the chapter?
And I've noticed that, like many other skins, has problems with accent marks and genre icons. I know from experience that this can be fixed putting the icons in a single folder, and not compressed.
Oh! and please, if it is not too much trouble, lengthen the size of the "options" label, it is cut in some languages.
Can anyone tell me how I can make the 'recently added episodes' widget on the home screen display posters instead of episode thumbnail/fanart?

It uses posters for the 'unwatched tv shows' widget and I want that exact same look for recently added. 

I tried editing line 256 in Home.xml. 
 changed WidgetListEpisodes to WidgetListPoster. This causes the 'recently added episodes' widget to display posters instead of the episode thumbnails/fanart, however the posters are blank and do not display anything  

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I would really appreciate it.

EDIT:
Nevermind, I figured it out. 
Looks like you can do this from within Kodi using Skin Helper Service/Widgets add-ons that are already installed.   
Now I've created the widgets using poster view only! Love it!
How do i add different menu tabs like animes or documentary? movies and tv shows can be easily added but the other stuff. Maybe someone can help
(2018-10-07, 14:29)axl23 Wrote: [ -> ]How do i add different menu tabs like animes or documentary? movies and tv shows can be easily added but the other stuff. Maybe someone can help
 I found this https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...extra+menu
(2018-10-07, 14:36)bubblegum57 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-10-07, 14:29)axl23 Wrote: [ -> ]How do i add different menu tabs like animes or documentary? movies and tv shows can be easily added but the other stuff. Maybe someone can help
 I found this https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...extra+menu 

to be honest this is beyond my skills but thanks
 Create a smart playlist for your anime collection and another one for  your documentaries.  
To make a smart playlist, go to videos -> playlists -> new smart playlist

Afterwards go to settings -> skin -> home menu -> customize main menu
Then add a new main menu item (+ symbol) for both your anime and documentaries
Then click on Choose item for menu from the right side and link it to your playlists you made. 

Video Library > Playlist >
From here select your anime playlist. 
Repeat the same steps but choose your documentary playlist next. 

Afterwards you can set a label, choose a thumbnail to use, add a background, add widgets, etc., if you want. This is optional. 

Now when you head back to the home screen, the skin should rebuild your menu and reload the skin. You should now have links to your anime collection and your documentaries.
(2018-10-07, 15:07)Wheresthebeef Wrote: [ -> ]
 Create a smart playlist for your anime collection and another one for  your documentaries.  
To make a smart playlist, go to videos -> playlists -> new smart playlist

Afterwards go to settings -> skin -> home menu -> customize main menu
Then add a new main menu item (+ symbol) for both your anime and documentaries
Then click on Choose item for menu from the right side and link it to your playlists you made. 

Video Library > Playlist >
From here select your anime playlist. 
Repeat the same steps but choose your documentary playlist next. 

Afterwards you can set a label, choose a thumbnail to use, add a background, add widgets, etc., if you want. This is optional. 

Now when you head back to the home screen, the skin should rebuild your menu and reload the skin. You should now have links to your anime collection and your documentaries.  
okay i tried that. worked, thanks!
im having problems with the WideList view with addon like youtube is not showing thumbnail,icon on the left side of the skin the workaround is to reopen the addon