Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. Can we change the speed of fanart change? I want to speedup the cycle
(2017-11-05, 14:40)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-05, 11:44)Perlbo Wrote: [ -> ]HI Guilouz,

is it possible to add FSK Logo or other method that shows it ?  (Film age rating (German) ?

https://www.spio-fsk.de/?seitid=508&tid=72

No, no logo for that, there is already this info on dialog info window.

Hm, in non of media information "i" windows like pvr, series or movies can i see this fsk info or logo. Imho it will be a good additional info to see it. What do you think about my suggest to add the channel no. In pvr information window?
(2017-11-05, 14:37)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-05, 03:15)benrita Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-05, 02:29)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]You must scan your library with Artwork Beef now to have multifanarts.
extrafanarts folders are no longer used now.

Thank you.
After scanning with Artwork Beef if it does not find disc art it shows just a blank blue disc on some movies but not on others that do not have disc art, weird.
Does this mean I can delete all extrafanart folders to free up hdd space ?

(2017-11-05, 13:40)hellwich Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-10-31, 21:48)Arokhaerr Wrote: [ -> ]The left menu where yiu can select epg, timers, recordings and stuff

I'm unfortunately experiencing the same issue.

I'm using back button on the remote of NVIDIA Shield TV. Latest nightly.

/edit
Thanks for the skin Guilouz. Good work, really loving it!

Yes you can delete extrafanarts folders.

It's normal, it take few minutes, time that kodi cache artworks.
If we delete the extrafanarts folder, what will happen to the other skins that accesses the folder?

In my case after the update, all the artworks are available expect the fanarts, what should do to bring them back? On other skins the fanarts are shown ok.

Edit:
I installed Artwork Beef addon, entered my fanart project API key in the configuration, and all fanarts are shown now. Great...
why only works with Leia?
(2017-11-05, 17:33)attackkkkkk Wrote: [ -> ]why only works with Leia?
Getting prepared for the future [emoji6]
(2017-11-05, 15:30)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. Can we change the speed of fanart change? I want to speedup the cycle

No, not possible without editing code.
(2017-11-05, 16:02)tehax Wrote: [ -> ]

is it possible to add FSK Logo or other method that shows it ?  (Film age rating (German) ?

Hm, in non of media information "i" windows like pvr, series or movies can i see this fsk info or logo. Imho it will be a good additional info to see it. What do you think about my suggest to add the channel no. In pvr information window?

Not really understand what you mean...
(2017-11-05, 17:33)attackkkkkk Wrote: [ -> ]why only works with Leia?

Because there is many changes in Kodi 18 that kodi 17 does not have. My skin have this changes.
(2017-11-05, 17:10)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-05, 03:15)benrita Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you.
After scanning with Artwork Beef if it does not find disc art it shows just a blank blue disc on some movies but not on others that do not have disc art, weird.

(2017-11-05, 13:40)hellwich Wrote: [ -> ]I'm unfortunately experiencing the same issue.

/edit

If we delete the extrafanarts folder, what will happen to the other skins that accesses the folder?

In my case after the update, all the artworks are available expect the fanarts, what should do to bring them back? On other skins the fanarts are shown ok.

Edit:
I installed Artwork Beef addon, entered my fanart project API key in the configuration, and all fanarts are shown now. Great...

If you delete them, you will not have extrafanarts with others skins unless they have Artwork beef support. But you can also use Artwork Beef to use local files in his settings.
(2017-11-05, 17:40)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-05, 15:30)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. Can we change the speed of fanart change? I want to speedup the cycle

Can we stop the rolling and make the fanart background static?
(2017-11-05, 17:42)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-05, 16:02)tehax Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-05, 14:40)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]No, no logo for that, there is already this info on dialog info window.

Not really understand what you mean...

I mean the red marking in the screenshot from estuary. 
PS: How can i add a picture viewable into a post?
(2017-11-05, 18:10)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-05, 17:40)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

Can we stop the rolling and make the fanart background static?

Just disable Extranafarts in skin settings.
(2017-10-27, 17:09)Solo0815 Wrote: [ -> ]caretaker discussion:
If there is only a popup, then I can live with that, but please don't unload your skin, if a blacklisted addon/repo is found.
Who is deciding which repos/addons should be blacklisted?
obsolete

bug report/feature request: (don't know, if this is a bug or FR)
If I highlight an item on the Live-TV widget, e.g. "Last played channels" then the clearlogo/clearart at the top and fanart in the BG for this item is shown.
If press "Info" on that item, PVRInfo opens, but there is no clearart, -logo or Fanart-BG
Please add/fix it
Thx

@guilouz:
Maybe you have overseen that during all the caretakter-discussion?
(2017-11-05, 03:15)benrita Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-05, 02:29)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]You must scan your library with Artwork Beef now to have multifanarts.
extrafanarts folders are no longer used now.

Thank you.

(2017-11-05, 13:40)hellwich Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-10-31, 21:48)Arokhaerr Wrote: [ -> ]The left menu where yiu can select epg, timers, recordings and stuff

I'm unfortunately experiencing the same issue.

/edit

I believe you misquoted me. I'm not talking about artwork, I'm talking about the sidebar menu which pops up when going back to the main menu from (e.g.) EPG or recordings menu.

Ups...really Huh? that would be nice and is enough for me. On first look i don't see this info ... :-(