Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi @Guilouz 

I have latest mod PVR of Estuary from Anti2k, maybe you will interested to add changes to your mod.
btw. let me know other users what do you think about that mod Huh

few notes.

- extra information like TP/MUX information, Encryption system coming from extra service add-on (but I know right now HTSP API providing that information to Kodi)
- Extra Posters - coming from XMLTV (TVH) for that also is extra service because when anti2k made that mod, HTSP protocol didn't pass that information to Kodi
- progress bar without white frame around like on last screenshot for me looks much more clear and nice ....

I can share with source of that mod, any question just ask.
Hi there,

i'm using Estuary Mod V2 on libreelec (community build 8.90.4 with Kodi 18.0-Alpha1 dated Feb 13 2018).

Whenever i try to use "Jump to letter" screen of your mod and hit OK on a letter, the waiting circle spins and the highlight of the letter jumps between 3 letters, but there is no movement in the library. For example, i click on "C", cursor jumps fast between A B C, stops at B and nothing else happens.

On Windows, the function works as supposed to.

Any ideas what the trouble could be? (Hope you understand my description)
(2018-03-04, 18:51)piotrasd Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @Guilouz 

I have latest mod PVR of Estuary from Anti2k, maybe you will interested to add changes to your mod.
btw. let me know other users what do you think about that mod Huh

ImageImageImageImageImage

few notes.

- extra information like TP/MUX information, Encryption system coming from extra service add-on (but I know right now HTSP API providing that information to Kodi)
- Extra Posters - coming from XMLTV (TVH) for that also is extra service because when anti2k made that mod, HTSP protocol didn't pass that information to Kodi
- progress bar without white frame around like on last screenshot for me looks much more clear and nice ....

I can share with source of that mod, any question just ask.
There is already similar views in Estuary MOD.
(2018-03-04, 21:37)azido Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

i'm using Estuary Mod V2 on libreelec (community build 8.90.4 with Kodi 18.0-Alpha1 dated Feb 13 2018).

Whenever i try to use "Jump to letter" screen of your mod and hit OK on a letter, the waiting circle spins and the highlight of the letter jumps between 3 letters, but there is no movement in the library. For example, i click on "C", cursor jumps fast between A B C, stops at B and nothing else happens.

On Windows, the function works as supposed to.

Any ideas what the trouble could be? (Hope you understand my description)
Yes I know but I have change nothing with that, some people have this problem and others do not.
(2018-03-04, 22:47)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I know but I have change nothing with that, some people have this problem and others do not. 
Does it work for you on Libreelec?
(2018-03-05, 00:18)azido Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-04, 22:47)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I know but I have change nothing with that, some people have this problem and others do not. 
Yes without issue.
hello 

Great skin working perfectly ... just one question it takes a long time for the widgets to load - is there something i can do in the skin settings to maybe cache them ?
(2018-03-05, 11:26)jakepe88 Wrote: [ -> ]hello 

Great skin working perfectly ... just one question it takes a long time for the widgets to load - is there something i can do in the skin settings to maybe cache them ?
 I already use templates from Skin Shortcuts to load widgets faster. Mine are loaded in 2/3 sec. I think it's depending of your hardware and kind of widgets you use (if they need internet connection, like youtube etc..).
(2018-03-05, 00:54)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-05, 00:18)azido Wrote: [ -> ]
Yes without issue. 
Crazy. May i ask which version of Libreelec you use and on what hardware?
I'm using an android box with S905 Chip (Amlogic) with latest build 8.90.4 from adamg.

Another thing: i get massive amounts of this in kodi.log while in home screen:

20:19:39.234 T:3049583504 WARNING: Invalid media type "genre"
20:19:39.234 T:3049583504   ERROR: NEWADDON Unknown Video Info Key "progress"

Any idea what could cause this?
(2018-03-05, 21:24)azido Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-05, 00:54)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-05, 00:18)azido Wrote: [ -> ]Does it work for you on Libreelec?  
Yes without issue.   
Crazy. May i ask which version of Libreelec you use and on what hardware?
I'm using an android box with S905 Chip (Amlogic) with latest build 8.90.4 from adamg.

Another thing: i get massive amounts of this in kodi.log while in home screen:

20:19:39.234 T:3049583504 WARNING: Invalid media type "genre"
20:19:39.234 T:3049583504   ERROR: NEWADDON Unknown Video Info Key "progress"

Any idea what could cause this?  
 I use LibreELEC 9.0 Generic build from Milhouse and I use Intel NUC. People who told me this issue are all under Android.

Don't worry about this warning/error, they are returned by genre widget and by widgets don't have in progress status.
IT's me again.

Regarding the "letter select" problem, i think here is the trouble:

20:27:41.033 T:3310338960   DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> plugin called with parameters: {u'action': u'alphabetletter', u'letter': u'd'}
20:27:41.045 T:3990877072   DEBUG: Thread scriptobs 3990877072 terminating
20:27:41.120 T:4095793744 WARNING: CGUIWindowManager - HandleAction - ignoring action 143, because topmost modal dialog closing animation is running
20:27:41.310 T:4095793744 WARNING: Previous line repeats 4 times.

Looks like my machine simply is too slow, right?
Using latest libreelec 8.9.04 subtitles won't work due too kodi version.
(2018-03-05, 22:23)redglory Wrote: [ -> ]Using latest libreelec 8.9.04 subtitles won't work due too kodi version.
You must use latest nightly build.
In my library I have a TV show which has ended and another TV show which is continuing. Although my TV show widget is well set up, I can't manage to get the "next episode to watch" and the "next airing episode" together on the home screen. The "next airing episode" is only displayed when there is no more "next episode to watch". Do I miss a setting somewhere ?
(2018-03-06, 12:09)SirRickie Wrote: [ -> ]In my library I have a TV show which has ended and another TV show which is continuing. Although my TV show widget is well set up, I can't manage to get the "next episode to watch" and the "next airing episode" together on the home screen. The "next airing episode" is only displayed when there is no more "next episode to watch". Do I miss a setting somewhere ?
 These two widgets have nothing to do together.
'Next Airing episode' is based on library and show all next airing episodes not contained in library.
'Next episodes to watch' is based on watched/unwatched status of episodes present in library.

Working for me :