Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-11-09, 22:57)markymark Wrote: [ -> ]Can you tell me the latest version kodi repo shows 1.6.1 is this the latest if not can you tell me where to get it.
Thanks

1.6.1 was the last Helix version IIRC.

Update to Isengard and the repo version is at 2.0.0
It it possible to add the "set custom widget path" menu entry for program addons? for instance for advanced launcher addon?
i have airmouse and i'd like to know is it possible to NOT popup that window when moving cursor? it's just so annoying.

This skin doesn't support mouse or touch.
Hi totally new here. Love this skin ? to the Dev.
Had a quick scan through the posts but didn't find an answer. Trying to set up a custom widget for eg latest albums but can't seem to get it to work. Tried using a path similar to ones used for Genesis most popular but can't get one to work with MusicBox add on.
Is this even possible? I've tried using the preset music widgets but these don't work either.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Is there a Jarvis version of the skin yet? I want to start testing Jarvis but pretty much won't use Kodi without AZ anymore.
Works without problems with Jarvis Smile
Jurialmunkey:

This is my favorite skin when i sit 10 feet away. I downloaded eminence 2.0 this morning and notice that it has rottentomatoes ratings displayed. Any plans to implement in this skin? would you consider displaying the icons that rottentomatoes use in their site?

Thanks
Are you sure it works? In the release notes, they said that skins would need to be recoded for Jarvis.
JM is working on Eminence 2 right now, but plans to update Arctic Zephyr for Jarvis. See his response here:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2157137

In the meantime, you can try my AZ mod which has been updated for Jarvis. I've added quite a few new features, but also removed just about as many. So it may or may not suit your needs...it is just my personal mod so doesn't have all of the options from the original.
(2015-11-12, 00:59)patseguin Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure it works? In the release notes, they said that skins would need to be recoded for Jarvis.
Yes. I'm currently running Jarvis with AZ and had no problems so far.
Jurialmunkey:

the only major problem i am having is when i am watching a video, and i accidently click the back button. the video keeps playing in the back and there is no way to get back to the video unless i go back to the home menu. this is frustrating. could you kindly add a button in the sideblade menu to go to the fullscreen video.
thanks in advance

Kindly let me know Smile
Map a remote key to togglefullscreen.
(2015-11-11, 22:48)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]This is my favorite skin when i sit 10 feet away. I downloaded eminence 2.0 this morning and notice that it has rottentomatoes ratings displayed. Any plans to implement in this skin? would you consider displaying the icons that rottentomatoes use in their site?
Thanks
Yeah that is a new feature in the skinhelper service script. Will definitely be adding that when I start Jarvis work on A:Z. Having the critic consensus and approval rating from rotten tomatoes I find is a lot more telling about the movie than just the imdb score. An imdb score could be a 6.5 because the movie is either pretty average or very polarizing. Having the critic consensus blurb is particularly great for giving an idea of what the movie might be like.

(2015-11-12, 10:45)icebaer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-12, 00:59)patseguin Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure it works? In the release notes, they said that skins would need to be recoded for Jarvis.
Yes. I'm currently running Jarvis with AZ and had no problems so far.

Majority of things should work as a big part of the changes in Jarvis are either new functions or removed windows that have been consolidated into other windows. There might be the occasional thing that doesnt work. (Main things are the new windows for EventLog and AudioDSP are not skinned so wont work, and the PVR info dialog wont work because a couple of windows got reduced down to one new one.)

(2015-11-13, 02:13)naju10 Wrote: [ -> ]Jurialmunkey:

the only major problem i am having is when i am watching a video, and i accidently click the back button. the video keeps playing in the back and there is no way to get back to the video unless i go back to the home menu. this is frustrating. could you kindly add a button in the sideblade menu to go to the fullscreen video.
thanks in advance

Kindly let me know Smile
Will add it when I start work on Jarvis version Smile
out of curiosity, does this skin display 4K icons as a way to distinguish from 1080p content in certain views? BTW, this is by far and away my favorite skin (eminence being second of course). Phenomenal work!