Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since the last automatic update of Kodi (that I installed) on Raspberry Pi, the Arctic Zephyr skin doesn't exist anymore.
I installed the update and Kodi got stuck in an infinate boot loop. I reinstalled Kodi via my pc and searched for the AZ skin but I still can't find it. No issue with the other skins. Does anyone have the same problem?

The update was done on 06/04/2016.
I tried to find the answer without success in the previous pages so I ask here.

I can't understand what happened. Did the author decide to remove this skin from the repository? Did he simply stop the updates? Or updates will continue with github?

Recently I installed the skin on a new shieldtv using the zip file from git, but on mine i'm stuck with the last "official" version. What's your advice?
(2016-04-28, 15:20)t3rm1nal Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to find the answer without success in the previous pages so I ask here.

I can't understand what happened. Did the author decide to remove this skin from the repository? Did he simply stop the updates? Or updates will continue with github?

Recently I installed the skin on a new shieldtv using the zip file from git, but on mine i'm stuck with the last "official" version. What's your advice?

depends on what version of Kodi you're running.
best thing is to just download the zip from github -- https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arctic.zephyr
Since updating to Jarvis and the Jarvis version of this skin I can't get to my ongoing episodes... I used to press the up button on my remote and a menu would appear across the top but this isn't happening anymore... does anyone know how to get this back?
Is there any way to quickly navigate to the specif season folder of a show from the recently added list?

IE on recently added list it shows THE FLASH X2E9 but I can remember if I watched episode 8...would love to be able to navigate to that season quickly....or a way to denote it's recent & there are no other unwatched episodes that season.
Anyway to use the full screen widget for movies like in the classic menu view and then the newer square icon widget for my programs menu. It seems like you can only use one or the other. Only thing keeping me from using this all the time.
Can this be added as a library view:

I think it would be the perfect way to sort through my collection.
Site: http://cntrst.exposed/
I agree! this view is awesome!
I'm running the latest version from Github on Jarvis is it correct there is no support for Artist Slideshow script? I see the option in the Skin menu but it does not seem to do anything, installed the latest version of Artist Slideshow obviously.
(2016-05-06, 10:24)Rouzax Wrote: [ -> ]I'm running the latest version from Github on Jarvis is it correct there is no support for Artist Slideshow script? I see the option in the Skin menu but it does not seem to do anything, installed the latest version of Artist Slideshow obviously.

Working for me and I don't think I done anything special to get it working.
When playing music you have to be in "full screen" and AS kicks in
(2016-05-04, 04:24)WouterForPresident Wrote: [ -> ]Can this be added as a library view:

A very similar view already exists in the skin called 'Fanart Thumbs'.
Is it possible to get imdb votes as information?
(2016-04-21, 16:14)Cornolius Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

I've an issue with the weather widget in the main menu. I usually use the skin with the vertical menu and with this option the icons of the weather widget doesn't show. However if I set the menu into classic it does.

Where can I change the transparency of the weather widget in the vertical menu (so it shows the icons)?
No ideas?
Quote:REQUIRES
kodi.jarvis
script.skinshortcuts
service.library.data.provider
script.extendedinfo
script.globalsearch
script.image.resource.select
script.toolbox
plugin.program.autocompletion

Not sure.. so i better ask Smile
- Do i need to MANUALLY install any of these, before installing skin?
- Do i need to install some others (3rd party) repositories, in order to keep all those auto-updated to their newest/best version?
(2016-05-08, 19:14)Hustler1337 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-04, 04:24)WouterForPresident Wrote: [ -> ]Can this be added as a library view:

A very similar view already exists in the skin called 'Fanart Thumbs'.

Huh Only in the newest release of this skin? Because I haven't found it in my Arctic Zephyr skin.