Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-11-19, 21:06)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]Jurialmunkey,

Any chance you could stop the "set home background path" and "set fall back image" links from resetting when selected and instead just open up the current selected folder?

Jurialmunkey,
The above is not working for 'fall back' image.

Also, couple of things ...

1.Currently nowhere on the OSD for live tv does it show what's on next, can the channel list OSD perhaps show now and next like the channels window currently does?

2. Channels window does not show currently recording items. There's no indicator.

3. Vertical home menu does not show pvr recording schedule notification like the horizontal menus do.

4. In Icons view, any chance of showing the movie title where the clearlogo is if there's no logo, or if logos are turned off? Can be hard to read titles on some covers from a distance.

5. Addition of a colour picker like in Braz's mod? :-P
Cheers.
Hi.

Love this Skin - a couple of questions for which I did not find info:

1) I tried adding weather info to the "menu", but what is the command to run that (and does it require some weather add-on installed)?
2) Can I change weather info weather symbols in the Skin (iconpack?) or do I need to do that manually by editing some .xml (what file)?

Keep up the great work and I hope skin will be updated for Jarvis in due time Smile

//timo
Thank you so much for this AMAZING skin, since I installed it I have used nothing else.

Once questions I have is:

When something is playing and I use the "Back" button, it keeps playing in the background. How do I return to playing it in the foreground (without having to go ALL the way to the home screen and pressing back once more)?

When something is playing in the background there is a "playing" icon on the top right, but pressing play does not return the video to the foreground? This is annoying because If I want to resume a video I have to exit it by playing stop, and then reselecting the media link (I mostly use KODIs streaming addons).

Thank you in advance for your support!
(2015-11-24, 04:48)edxmon Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much for this AMAZING skin, since I installed it I have used nothing else.

When something is playing and I use the "Back" button, it keeps playing in the background. How do I return to playing it in the foreground (without having to go ALL the way to the home screen and pressing back once more)?

When something is playing in the background there is a "playing" icon on the top right, but pressing play does not return the video to the foreground? This is annoying because If I want to resume a video I have to exit it by playing stop, and then reselecting the media link (I mostly use KODIs streaming addons).

I believe pressing Tab will take you to full screen video.
Hi Jurial, is AZ able to auto update within Kodi? Or does one have to keep checking via Git?
(2015-11-25, 08:41)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Jurial, is AZ able to auto update within Kodi? Or does one have to keep checking via Git?

It will update, as soon as Jurial pushes an update to our repo
i have a smal problem, i use tvh backend on another server, and this skin doesent load picons(they are on server and show on tvh webui), is there any workround?

and in live tv its possible to list more channels? even if doesent show playing/next on that menu?
tried to install this skin today. running kodi 15.2 on AFTV. clean install. says dependencies are not met and to contact author. anyone else having this issue?

EDIT. Resolved. Just installed directly via ZIP via the kodi repo.
(2015-11-24, 04:52)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-24, 04:48)edxmon Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much for this AMAZING skin, since I installed it I have used nothing else.

I believe pressing Tab will take you to full screen video.

Hmm, copy that.

My TV has CEC link so I have been using it's remote to control KODI. I can modify KODI to interpret an currently unrecognized button on the remote as Tab, correct?
Still hoping Jurial can answer this, but why was exploded stopped? I'm still using it, and it's still pretty awesome. I'm a big fan of the colour flags, and so wish that feature can be brought back into the AZ skin
(2015-11-28, 10:56)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]Still hoping Jurial can answer this, but why was exploded stopped? I'm still using it, and it's still pretty awesome. I'm a big fan of the colour flags, and so wish that feature can be brought back into the AZ skin

Exploded was a mod, so not from JM
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=223715
Can't seem to set the weather widget, only option I get is weather fanart.
Is there an easy way to disable Movies Spotlight?
(2015-12-01, 01:19)Eggimannd Wrote: [ -> ]Is there an easy way to disable Movies Spotlight?
Have the same problem.
Tried to set widget to "None" but that is not working. Doesn't seam to accept widget set to "None".
Any idea?
(2015-12-01, 04:08)Thomas_AR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-01, 01:19)Eggimannd Wrote: [ -> ]Is there an easy way to disable Movies Spotlight?
Have the same problem.
Tried to set widget to "None" but that is not working. Doesn't seam to accept widget set to "None".
Any idea?
See the first item in the FAQ

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid=...pid1956405