Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-02-26, 06:22)asderxsdxcv Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for everything Jurial. A few questions. Since kodi 16, the skin seems to cache my submenu indefinitely. I made a submenu of a section from an addon. It supposed to reload everytime a change happen in trakt but with the caching its not updating at all. It updates normally on the addon but on the submenu it doesnt refresh. My question is does the skin do the caching or is it skinshortcuts or is it kodi it self?

Heres a log of me going to the section using submenu and going to the addon to the section. Xbmclogs.com/p26zcmvdr

Note: it refreshes on the addon but not on the submenu.

That's probably the same issue i have with other video addons like YouTube or iTunes Movie Trailers.

See here for more info and a currently workaround.

This way the addon-shortcut refreshes every single time it gets called.

Unfortunately this way it always reverts back to default skin view of the addon. I'd like to know if it's possible to pass an argument or variable to force a specific view via the custom command.
(2016-02-27, 11:50)bigbadrabbit Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-26, 06:22)asderxsdxcv Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for everything Jurial. A few questions. Since kodi 16, the skin seems to cache my submenu indefinitely. I made a submenu of a section from an addon. It supposed to reload everytime a change happen in trakt but with the caching its not updating at all. It updates normally on the addon but on the submenu it doesnt refresh. My question is does the skin do the caching or is it skinshortcuts or is it kodi it self?

Heres a log of me going to the section using submenu and going to the addon to the section. Xbmclogs.com/p26zcmvdr

Note: it refreshes on the addon but not on the submenu.

That's probably the same issue i have with other video addons like YouTube or iTunes Movie Trailers.

See here for more info and a currently workaround.

This way the addon-shortcut refreshes every single time it gets called.

Unfortunately this way it always reverts back to default skin view of the addon. I'd like to know if it's possible to pass an argument or variable to force a specific view via the custom command.

Thanks for that. Ill give it a try.
Is there a way to edit or adjust how fast the info overlay screen delays before it appears.

Thanks everyone
Is there any reason why this skin doesn't support touch screens? Because eminence 2.0 does.
This skin is so awesome but I have to use something else on other devices.
(2016-02-27, 18:04)Karil1964 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to edit or adjust how fast the info overlay screen delays before it appears.

Thanks everyone

In Includes_Furniture.xml, line 1303, change System.IdleTime(3) to the number of seconds you'd like
Hi,
not sure if title makes sense but im trying to get more menu items showing without having to scroll

example

------------------------------------- <- Top of screen

< Remove this space ? >

Menu Item
Menu Item
Menu Item
Menu Item
Menu Item
Menu Item
Menu Item
Menu Item

< Remove this space ? >

------------------------------------- <- Bottom of Screen

Also another thing
How can i change on hover color and hover sound?

Thanks for any help
Eyup...

I requested this for other skins as well and as I'm now a Arctic: Zephyr user I'll do the same here :>

Can we have repeat and shuffle for the Video OSD?
IMHO it makes sense when you e.g. listen to music-videos (youtube or whatever) and is something I use constantly
Can you guys tell me a easy way to get to the now playing screen, Eg if im 10 folders deep click play , then it starts, I hit back to go to the menu, How do I easily get back to the movie playing ?

In the past ive had to back all the way out to the main menu then hit back.. Other skins dont require this.
Hi , not a big deal , but why do i see "songrating4.png" on the bottom Huh

(2016-02-29, 03:22)vicelore Wrote: [ -> ]Can you guys tell me a easy way to get to the now playing screen, Eg if im 10 folders deep click play , then it starts, I hit back to go to the menu, How do I easily get back to the movie playing ?

In the past ive had to back all the way out to the main menu then hit back.. Other skins dont require this.

Hit the "tab" key if you have a keyboard attached, takes you back to whatever's playing.

----edit

Is this skin available from a repo for Jarvis? It's not showing up with default Kodi.tv repo for me.
(2016-02-29, 14:00)LoopbackTrigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-29, 03:22)vicelore Wrote: [ -> ]Can you guys tell me a easy way to get to the now playing screen, Eg if im 10 folders deep click play , then it starts, I hit back to go to the menu, How do I easily get back to the movie playing ?

Hit the "tab" key if you have a keyboard attached, takes you back to whatever's playing.

----edit

Is this skin available from a repo for Jarvis? It's not showing up with default Kodi.tv repo for me.

take a look at the OP
(2016-02-29, 15:38)pusb87 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-29, 14:00)LoopbackTrigger Wrote: [ -> ]Is this skin available from a repo for Jarvis? It's not showing up with default Kodi.tv repo for me.

take a look at the OP

I'm sorry, I'm totally not seeing it. I see the github link with option to download the skin in a zip format for installing, but can't see what repository to add so it auto-updates ect. Or am I mistaking what the downloadable zip does and that IS in fact the repo?
Updated only to find the HEVC flag missing. Had to manually add it.
(2016-02-29, 16:14)LoopbackTrigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-29, 15:38)pusb87 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-29, 14:00)LoopbackTrigger Wrote: [ -> ]Is this skin available from a repo for Jarvis? It's not showing up with default Kodi.tv repo for me.

take a look at the OP

I'm sorry, I'm totally not seeing it. I see the github link with option to download the skin in a zip format for installing, but can't see what repository to add so it auto-updates ect. Or am I mistaking what the downloadable zip does and that IS in fact the repo?

the latest version as you have spotted is not in the kodi repo, so best way to stay up to date at the moment is downloading the zip from github, and install from zip
(2016-02-29, 17:20)RamboUnchained Wrote: [ -> ]Updated only to find the HEVC flag missing. Had to manually add it.

same here...would be nice if could be permanently added Smile