Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi Jural, vhere is the option to not show fanart for widgets?
I can not find it....Tnx
any chance for mouse support?
(2015-02-14, 04:06)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-14, 02:15)DerGary1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks very nice at the glimpse i just took it seems you got everything. You can close my Pull Request on Github now that you have done it yourself Smile

I have 2 other suggestions:

1. On The Poster View where the plot is displayed, are you keeping the space for something? because there are only 2 lines of the Plot displayed but there is much more Space available. I testet it with 4 lines of plot (128 px heigth instead of 68px) and i think it looks a bit better. Maybe you could change that?

2. it looks like the height of the Busy Dialog is a little bit to much. The Text and the spinner are not in the center, i would suggest changing the height from 117 to 110px that looks better for me Smile or center the content

I can just repeat myself, i love this skin Big Grin
Thanks Big Grin
Totally missed your PR, could have saved myself some time!!! Thats the way I was originally going to do it by decided there were too many different bits and pieces -- I ended up doing it the reverse way - set colour definitions for the parts of the skin that already use a dark panel and then flip the colours for the light panels. That way there were less bits to change...

BTW what is the colour you were using for Highlight2?

1. I'm using pretty strict padding guidelines of 80 pixels - the space for content is 640 pixels high with 216 pixel padding from the top and 80 pixel padding from the sides (with the exception BigIcon/Poster view which spans full width as it scrolls horizontally). This leaves 224 pixels at the bottom for the flags/clock which are centred in this space. The SD/HD circle in the flags is 64 pixels high, so take that from the 224 pixels and you get the same 80 pixel padding as is from the sides. The header is also padded 80 pixels from the top. This means that 80 pixels of padding are left around the whole working space to accomodate TVs that overscan.

2. Fixed the busy dialog. The correct pixel height should've been 108 (30 px padding, plus 48 px icon).

The Color i were using for Highlight2 is a an orange, because the red/pink highlight2 color of the default color bites itself with the grey background and the blue foreground of the dark dialogs so i searched for a better color and i think that the orange looks better but it's also not perfect.

1. Ok got why there is that space but I think it would look better. I attach 2 Screenshots then you can get an idea.

BTW thats also my attempt of a transparent Theme, what do you guys think?

watch gallery

Greetz
Gary
That's just awesome ! I'm a real fan of your work. Always clean and polished design. I like the way you handle navigation ergonomy without loosing 1 point of style. Sticking to eminence since I use XBMC. It's time now to update to KODI and give this a try.
Amazing! Blush I really do like your art of skinning.

Any chance to get an option for showing the submenus in some kind of hubs when selecting movies or tv shows at the main menu? (Like in Eminence)
I know that there is already the possibility to blend in a simple submenu but I really do like the idea of putting this into an extra hub
which could also provide another widget (e.g. for recently added items) beside the submenu. This would be really outstanding.

Keep up the good work!
the progress is stunning Big Grin as I sad before, wonderful skin!

looks like the extendenscript info thing is a problem on firetv, so i have to life with that for the moment.

jurial, can we have a view for the movies, that is like the widget view from the homescreen? with the info in the left bottom corner? that would be great,
I love it to scroll through my movies in a "fullscreen" view Smile

anyway, awesome skin! thank you for your work! Smile

btw. what is the Audiocodec info for DCA? It shows for some DTS files, but there is also a DTS tag?
Jurial, can you add the Cinema Experience option in the play movie menu?
(2015-02-14, 15:50)hoopsdavis Wrote: [ -> ]Jurial, can you add the Cinema Experience option in the play movie menu?

+1
This skin is looking great. Any chance you'll be adding the up action to the home screen so you can see all the latest items like in Arctic II?
(2015-02-14, 11:03)mastervan Wrote: [ -> ]hi Jural, vhere is the option to not show fanart for widgets?
I can not find it....Tnx

It's under Settings -> Skin Settings -> Home -> Show slideshow instead of fanart
I really like this skin!

Cant activate this option: Show slideshow instead of fanart - its grey
Can i disable the Watch in the Fullscreenplayback?

Can you make the soundlayer in the menu too?

Regards mag
My preciiiiiious is back !

I noticed that Movies spotlight shows only recently added movies, not random items. Is it me or is there a fix soon ?
(2015-02-14, 20:15)codenamedelta Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-14, 11:03)mastervan Wrote: [ -> ]hi Jural, vhere is the option to not show fanart for widgets?
I can not find it....Tnx

It's under Settings -> Skin Settings -> Home -> Show slideshow instead of fanart

Nod tnx codename....
(2015-02-14, 15:52)ferent Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-14, 15:50)hoopsdavis Wrote: [ -> ]Jurial, can you add the Cinema Experience option in the play movie menu?

+1

oh yeah! almost forgot about that.
+1, for me too.
(2015-02-14, 21:19)wolfodeiwolfy Wrote: [ -> ]My preciiiiiious is back !

I noticed that Movies spotlight shows only recently added movies, not random items. Is it me or is there a fix soon ?

are you sure you have the widget set to spotlight and not recently added? i just tested and spotlight shows all random movies from my library and recently added shows just the most 25 recent. check in settings > skin settings > home > customize home menu > movies > select widget.