Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2023-02-06, 09:13)Juan Mortyme Wrote: [ -> ]@vbat99 

After paying closer attention for my last few rounds of scaping new material I have narrowed down the circumstances that lead to the appearance of a bug that I first noticed 2 or 3 updates ago, where in, all actors are duplicated as writers (credits). This happens consistently but only when scraping adult content from TMDb This does not occur with general content movies or tv shows on TMDb. Nor does it happen when scraping from IMDB or TVDB. Only adult movies scraped from TMDb trigger this odd behavior.

Thank you for the info, fixed the TMDb scraper and next release will not populate writer field with all the actors if no writer assigned to a movie (adult movie included)
Hi all,
Fetch extra plots is no longer working. See picture:

Anybody else experiencing the same thing?
IMDB Change broke select plots.

Fix in place for the next release.
Thanks very much Rofl
vbat99,

I have 2 movies with: DTS ES XXCH XLL:

Butterfly Effect
Chicken Run

These 2 movies do not display an audio codec in MC, media info shows both of them as DTS-HD Master Audio

Is this something you can fix?

Thanks
I waited awhile before posting this because the last time I had an issue it was likely the site MC is downloading trailers from.

After two weeks I am guessing something is broken. 

Latest copy of MC. 
Mainstream Movie....Black Adam 2022...I have tried tons of other titles.

Cleared the cache

I have checked and unchecked the TMDB scraper.

Also tried creating a new MC.

The error is Zero Length Trailer Deleted.
(2023-02-25, 23:35)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]vbat99,

I have 2 movies with: DTS ES XXCH XLL

These 2 movies do not display an audio codec in MC, media info shows both of them as DTS-HD Master Audio

Is this something you can fix?

Thanks

I would need a sample file to figure out what result mediainfo is giving MC, and then I can correct MC. PM me a link to the file, a file, a download site...etc.
(2023-02-26, 06:26)artistwantab Wrote: [ -> ]I waited awhile before posting this because the last time I had an issue it was likely the site MC is downloading trailers from.

Latest copy of MC. 

Cleared the cache

So the issue is the YT Download helper program
You need to run this command from within the Asset folder of MC, to update this helper.
yt-dlp_x86.exe --update

This will update this file and from my test, MC then successfully download a trailer for Black Adam.
Ok.  

So this is what I did to make sure I did the correct thing.

I went to the MC folder/assets....right click the yt-dlp_x86.exe to run as administrator.

Same result.  

I tried re-scraping Black Adam....still no.

Tried another install of MC and still no.
(2023-03-01, 02:13)artistwantab Wrote: [ -> ]Ok.  

I went to the MC folder/assets....right click the yt-dlp_x86.exe to run as administrator.

Same result.  

Sorry, you need to drop to command prompt in that folder and then type the command
Quote:yt-dlp_x86.exe --update
and press enter.

This instructs YT-DLP program to update itself in the current location.
(2023-03-01, 02:25)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-03-01, 02:13)artistwantab Wrote: [ -> ]Ok.  

Same result.  

Sorry, you need to drop to command prompt in that folder and then type the command
Quote:yt-dlp_x86.exe --update
and press enter.

This instructs YT-DLP program to update itself in the current location.
That did the job!   Thank you. Great Software!
(2023-02-26, 06:26)artistwantab Wrote: [ -> ]I waited awhile before posting this because the last time I had an issue it was likely the site MC is downloading trailers from.

Latest copy of MC. 

Cleared the cache

Thank you for the same file.

I just tested this in MC and the audio codec was stored in the nfo as
Quote:<codec>dtshd_ma</codec>
and in MC it shows the overlay
DTS-HD
Master Audio

Seems to be working
MC logging error on tv show scrape.

I have a tv show that scraped in the past (I have tvshow.nfo and episode.nfos for it).  I installed a new instance of Kodi (v20 2023-03-06 nightly) for testing and added the source (root) with this show and default settings (Kodi scrape with metadata.tvshows.themoviedb.org.python).  Kodi threw an error during scrape that logged "Error Contents: No TMDb TV show id found in episode guide, this show should be refreshed or rescraped"

So I thought to rescrape it in MC.  When I did a "Rescrape tvshow" from the context menu in MC, MC generated an error report:

Code:
Rescraping Series: The Man Living In Our House
Initializing TMDB...!!! Series Found:  : Id (TMDb): (0)
Error - Running action [Scrape TVDb Series Main Body] threw [Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

Maybe the issue is that there is a different English title between tmdb and tvdb?  Links to series:
https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/220675-uri...neun-namja
https://thetvdb.com/series/the-man-living-in-our-house

I guess I could delete the nfo files and try a search root for new shows and see what happens.

scott s.
(2023-03-07, 02:16)scott967 Wrote: [ -> ]Kodi threw an error during scrape that logged "Error Contents: No TMDb TV show id found in episode guide, this show should be refreshed or rescraped"
This... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=370489
I knew there were changes.  The one in my existing tvshow.nfo which was generated by MC in the past was
xml:
    <episodeguide>
 <url post="yes" cache="auth.json">https://api.thetvdb.com/login?{&quot;apikey&quot;:&quot;A7613F5C1482A540&quot;,&quot;id&quot;:316989}|Content-Type=application/json</url>
</episodeguide>

That's why I wanted MC to rescrape it, but MC is giving the error.

scott s.