Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-01-31, 22:12)aneurysm- Wrote: [ -> ]aha ... tnx for the quick replies. I'll test it out.
Only thing then I presume if I deactivate the youtube addon ... that I can't use youtube for anything on kodi, right  ? (not a big deal honestly)

Or create your own free api-key and you have 10,000 youtube views per day and can use the youtube add-on.
(2021-02-01, 01:37)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-01-31, 22:12)aneurysm- Wrote: [ -> ]aha ... tnx for the quick replies. I'll test it out.
Only thing then I presume if I deactivate the youtube addon ... that I can't use youtube for anything on kodi, right  ? (not a big deal honestly)

Or create your own free api-key and you have 10,000 youtube views per day and can use the youtube add-on.
I did that in March last year, think I viewed 5 things in YT on kodi ... and now I get error "quota exceeded" .. that's why I want to turn it off.
(2021-01-22, 18:04)mardukL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-28, 16:04)elektrosmoker Wrote: [ -> ]hello,
does someone have more infos about the development state of the skin and can help with a tiny question?
i am able to run the leia build on matrix (with some little issues) but since the final version is in sight, i wanted to ask if there will be a dedicated matrix build for the titan skin on the repo in the near future?
thx for the info in advance!

Devolopment is still on ice right now.
If i will found some time beside working on my own skin i will do some minor fixes.
But dont expect that happen soon.

I am really sorry for that. But i had to sort my Priorities that way .

Oo Confused

Hi MardukL.
Very happy tu read you again.
I have some troubles with Fanart and music slideshow. (Leia)
Hope you could work soon.
Note: Swan is very pretty, just missing horizontal menu like titan for me.
Regards
Hi

Was wondering if someone could help me.  I have done a fresh install of Kodi and I am currently using the Titan Mod Skin.  I am having problems getting RT, IMDB and TVDB etc ratings for my movies and tv shows.  I have entered in my omdb and tmdb key in the metadata utilities section in settings - supported addons, yet I cant get any of the ratings to appear.  I have enabled all the features in media views but still nothing.  I have even deleted simplecache.db to see if it would rebuild and nothing.  Is there a step I am missing?

Is anyone else having the same problem?  Could it be an issue with skin helper service?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
(2021-02-03, 15:40)geowill76 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Was wondering if someone could help me.  I have done a fresh install of Kodi and I am currently using the Titan Mod Skin.  I am having problems getting RT, IMDB and TVDB etc ratings for my movies and tv shows.  I have entered in my omdb and tmdb key in the metadata utilities section in settings - supported addons, yet I cant get any of the ratings to appear.  I have enabled all the features in media views but still nothing.  I have even deleted simplecache.db to see if it would rebuild and nothing.  Is there a step I am missing?

Is anyone else having the same problem?  Could it be an issue with skin helper service?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
What scraper are you using for movies ? You need to use the universal movie scraper on movies to get RT ratings (and the rest). There you can specify what ratings need to be scraped.
Hi Aneurysm

Thanks for the info.  Was unaware I had to use universal movie scraper.  I thought all that was needed was to add your api keys in the metadata utilities addon and let skin helper service pull in the ratings.  I am not sure how to us universal movie scraper.
(2021-02-03, 19:19)geowill76 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Aneurysm

Thanks for the info.  Was unaware I had to use universal movie scraper.  I thought all that was needed was to add your api keys in the metadata utilities addon and let skin helper service pull in the ratings.  I am not sure how to us universal movie scraper.

It's quite self explaining. Give it a go.
In general with this scraper you can say per setting where you want the info from (imdb, tmdb,...)
Just remember if you change your scraper.. You need to re-scrape all your content.
Hello Titan-Mod friends

I've been working on a major update for Titan-Mod for a long time now i'm almost done ("satisfied with my work").
I will make the update available for you to test soon.
I hope you are interested in it. Smile

here is a little preview:

That was the "color monitor" for all Netflix views, it can also be switched to light or dark.
(2021-02-06, 21:15)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Titan-Mod friends

I've been working on a major update for Titan-Mod for a long time now i'm almost done ("satisfied with my work").

That was the "color monitor" for all Netflix views, it can also be switched to light or dark.
WAooooooooooooo this a good new for the loves of this great skin, I can not wait to start testing
quick questions
First is this skin compatible with Lia 18.1 and Matrix Kodi 19
Secondly, I am not sure if you're aware that Emby for Kodi add have gone through series of overhauling therefore this has caused a break in the Titan addon
appreciate if you can look into this issue, here is the link to the repo http://embydata.com/downloads/addons/xbm...-next-gen/
latest version is 5.1.12 as below
http://embydata.com/downloads/addons/xbm...5.1.12.zip
Let me know if you need testing

Thanks
@Fuchs2468  Well, if that isnt good news. Love this skin. Would be great to see this works in Matrix.

Tausend Mal Danke !!!!!
Wow! Awesome work! Looks great.

As otheres have asjed will this work with Matrix?
Great work
Waiting to try it
Hello everyone
I made some color themes that go well with most of the presentations.

They have a main color with a lot of transparency.
I dropped them here:
Titan mod colors
Import, apply and relaunch background overlay texture (little bug : ' background overlay texture'  does not work fine the first time).
Check your display settings, and enjoy.
Regards

@Fuchs2468
You can add ( if you want,  of course)  add this colors themes in your amazing mod. 
 Waiting for test.
Excuse me if I'm not explaining well - still learning a lot.  I'm trying to figure out how to disable the video info screen that contains the trailer and other info buttons.  See images below.  I don't have any buttons selected for the videoinfo screen so it does move on to the seasons selection screen - but I'd prefer to skip that one screen entirely if that's possible.  I thought disabling all the buttons might do it, but that didn't work.

ImageImageImage
(2021-02-06, 23:58)t123thomas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-06, 21:15)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Titan-Mod friends

WAooooooooooooo this a good new for the loves of this great skin, I can not wait to start testing
quick questions
First is this skin compatible with Lia 18.1 and Matrix Kodi 19
Secondly, I am not sure if you're aware that Emby for Kodi add have gone through series of overhauling therefore this has caused a break in the Titan addon
appreciate if you can look into this issue, here is the link to the repo http://embydata.com/downloads/addons/xbm...-next-gen/
latest version is 5.1.12 as below
http://embydata.com/downloads/addons/xbm...5.1.12.zip
Let me know if you need testing

Thanks
Amazing work! I'm very excited to try this out if available for Maxtrix. Hopefully  this will works well on the ATV4