Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-08-14, 23:54)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-14, 06:21)mombasa123 Wrote: [ -> ]ImageSo question is, did I need to install Marcel's repository first or should it all have been automatic? Just asking before I upgrade my ODroid to Matrix. 

PS a skin restore partially got my heavily customised look and feel back but I'll have to redo all the widgets and stuff. Still, a lot better than completely starting from scratch!

For Titan-Mod Matrix you only need the "Fuchs-Repo" 
SHS is automatically installed.

If you want to keep the look of your Leia-Version, use "Manage Color Themes".
Save your theme and import It to the Matrix version.

Widgets and menus must be adapted.

A reinstallation is better, you avoid mistakes.
Auto Update does not work if the Skin or SHS was manually installed.  
@Fuchs2468 
Thank you.

I bit the bullet and uplifted my Odroid N2 to Matrix. But this time, having learnt from my Vero install, I was more thorough in removing all remnants of Titan and dependencies. The Titan Matrix install was then flawless and worked first time. Restored my skin settings from backup and a little tweaking of widgets & I am a happy bunny Smile

On possible issue I have spotted with the Matrix version, the Spotlight widget is quite slow compared to Leia. It takes a few seconds to even minutes for the artwork to appear. Particularly apparent with Random Movies  and less so with Random TV Shows but definitely there. Happens on both my ODroid and Vero. Not a huge issue but would be great if you could look at. Once again, many, many thanks for the superb work!

Edit: Played around and some more info on the above. I am using the Enhanced Home Screen. Issue happens when I switch from one menu to another and back. Eg, Movies->TV Shows->Movies. Or go into Movies and back to Home Screen.  Spotlight widget takes ages to show artwork. I can get it back by navigating to it etc but moving back to the bottom main main mune makes it disappear again.
(2021-08-15, 04:45)mombasa123 Wrote: [ -> ]On possible issue I have spotted with the Matrix version, the Spotlight widget is quite slow compared to Leia. It takes a few seconds to even minutes for the artwork to appear. Particularly apparent with Random Movies  and less so with Random TV Shows but definitely there. Happens on both my ODroid and Vero. Not a huge issue but would be great if you could look at. Once again, many, many thanks for the superb work!

Edit: Played around and some more info on the above. I am using the Enhanced Home Screen. Issue happens when I switch from one menu to another and back. Eg, Movies->TV Shows->Movies. Or go into Movies and back to Home Screen.  Spotlight widget takes ages to show artwork. I can get it back by switching the lhs widget panel to another widget

I found the mistake.

Replace "IncludesHomeEnhanced.xml"

"\addons\skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix\1080i\IncludesHomeEnhanced.xml"

With this "IncludesHomeEnhanced.xml": fix_15_08_21.zip 

Then it should work again.

The error is fixed with the next update.
(2021-08-14, 23:10)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-14, 22:25)aldou7960 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-14, 22:11)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
I can fix it myself without waiting for an update. This is the essence of the question. Tell me where, please.

Replace "IncludesHeader.xml" and "IncludesViews.xml".

Here is the fix: Fix_14_08_21.zip

Thank you. Working.
(2021-08-15, 11:35)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-15, 04:45)mombasa123 Wrote: [ -> ]On possible issue I have spotted with the Matrix version, the Spotlight widget is quite slow compared to Leia. It takes a few seconds to even minutes for the artwork to appear. Particularly apparent with Random Movies  and less so with Random TV Shows but definitely there. Happens on both my ODroid and Vero. Not a huge issue but would be great if you could look at. Once again, many, many thanks for the superb work!

Edit: Played around and some more info on the above. I am using the Enhanced Home Screen. Issue happens when I switch from one menu to another and back. Eg, Movies->TV Shows->Movies. Or go into Movies and back to Home Screen.  Spotlight widget takes ages to show artwork. I can get it back by switching the lhs widget panel to another widget

I found the mistake.

Replace "IncludesHomeEnhanced.xml"

"\addons\skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix\1080i\IncludesHomeEnhanced.xml"

With this "IncludesHomeEnhanced.xml": fix_15_08_21.zip 

Then it should work again.

The error is fixed with the next update.

Wow!!!!

Thank you!

Honestly, you really should start accepting donations. So many people here are so grateful for your work Smile
Hi

I just tried to install Titan on Kodi v19.1. I installed the Fuchs repo and then the Skin-addon but I get the message:

CAddonInstallJob[skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix]: Die Abhängigkeit auf xbmc.python in Version 2.14.0 konnte nicht aufgelöst werden.

any idea why I get that?
(2021-08-18, 17:23)ichkriegediekri Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I just tried to install Titan on Kodi v19.1. I installed the Fuchs repo and then the Skin-addon but I get the message:

CAddonInstallJob[skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix]: Die Abhängigkeit auf xbmc.python in Version 2.14.0 konnte nicht aufgelöst werden.

any idea why I get that?
Was this a fresh Kodi setup? Nothing on your system them install Kodi for the first time then the repo. Cannot upgrade from Kodi 18 to Kodi 29 then install repo
(2021-08-18, 18:00)AchillesPunks Wrote: [ -> ]

any idea why I get that?
Was this a fresh Kodi setup? Nothing on your system them install Kodi for the first time then the repo. Cannot upgrade from Kodi 18 to Kodi 29 then install repo
Hi, ok. It is an older install upgraded from v18.
(2021-08-19, 07:29)ichkriegediekri Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-18, 18:00)AchillesPunks Wrote: [ -> ]

any idea why I get that?
Hi, ok. It is an older install upgraded from v18.
Start from scratch then try again. Its having errors because of the old files. Everything must be removed and start from scratch.
Hi, 

Is artwork Beef working with Matrix 19 + Titan MOD?
Would be great if you could point me towards the script/zip.
Couldn't find it within Kodi.
Thank you @Fuchs2468 for porting this over to Matrix. This has been my go-to skin for ages, didn't think it would make it over to Matrix but here we are, pleasantly surprised Smile

One question- I don't seem to be able to get the progress % corner icons on home screen widgets (I'm using the simple confluence vertical view), and what also looks like most media views. Only place I've seen it working so far is TV recordings in the PVR list view. The media files themselves are getting the resume points set all OK.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a known issue?

Thank you,
Lindsay

Edit:

Progress % indicator shows on the "Poster" view icons all OK. And also on the "Slim List" view.

So just looks to be a problem not showing on the Widgets poster thumbnails on the home screen itself (in this case I'm using the the "Next Episode" widget from "Video Library \ Emby node \ Next Episode", but it will also do the same for "Addons \ Emby \ TVeps \ Next Episode"

The Widget I use under it, "Recent added TV Shows", which points to "Video Library \ Emby node \ recent added TV shows", shows the unwatched count icon in the corner all OK
Think I have come across an issue - In the Info screen for Movies/TV Shows clicking on an actor in the cast list doesnt do anything anymore?

Also, the Extended Info button doesnt seem to do anything?

Thanks
(2021-08-20, 18:07)VikramSandhu Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, 

Is artwork Beef working with Matrix 19 + Titan MOD?
Would be great if you could point me towards the script/zip.
Couldn't find it within Kodi.
Artwork Beef or Downloader are no longer required with Matrix 19.1 see here https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Videos#Artwork
(2021-08-21, 02:04)linds Wrote: [ -> ] 

I have no Emby, I only have Jellyfin.
I could not find a mistake in the test with Jellyfin.
It's all displayed what it should.
You can also post a screenshot with the missing display.

ImageImage
(2021-08-21, 06:54)mombasa123 Wrote: [ -> ]Think I have come across an issue - In the Info screen for Movies/TV Shows clicking on an actor in the cast list doesnt do anything anymore?

Also, the Extended Info button doesnt seem to do anything?

Thanks

It only works when "script.extendedInfo" is installed.
Since "script.extendedInfo" is no longer in the Kodi Matrix repo, I am currently working on a new solution for actors Info and for Extended Video Info.

Here is a preview:

Deleted