Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-07-10, 15:59)UbuntuUser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-07-09, 02:35)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-07-09, 01:02)UbuntuUser Wrote: [ -> ] 

Thanks, in the past I was able to replace all instances of "script.artwork.beef" with "script.artwork.downloader" and it worked I was still able to use artwork downloader.  But in this version when I do that I get the button, but it does not work.  Everytime I try to run it I get this error in the log...
ERROR <general>: Keymapping error: no such action 'xbmc.runscript(script.artwork.downloader, mode=gui, mediatype=movie, dbid=4582)' defined

There is a new version of artwork downloader for matrix and that is what I am using.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, UbuntuUser

Replace 

Code:
XBMC.RunScript(....

with

Code:
RunScript(....

then it should work.
I cannot get this to install onto Matrix on my coreelec N2 box. Just always says the dependency on python 2.1 has failed or words to that effect. I tried installing onto Leia first but it wouldn't let me install from the repository so what can I do to get it to work?
I got it working by manually updating some of the dependencies Smile
(2021-07-10, 21:10)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-07-09, 02:35)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks, in the past I was able to replace all instances of "script.artwork.beef" with "script.artwork.downloader" and it worked I was still able to use artwork downloader.  But in this version when I do that I get the button, but it does not work.  Everytime I try to run it I get this error in the log...
ERROR <general>: Keymapping error: no such action 'xbmc.runscript(script.artwork.downloader, mode=gui, mediatype=movie, dbid=4582)' defined

There is a new version of artwork downloader for matrix and that is what I am using.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, UbuntuUser

Replace 

Code:
XBMC.RunScript(....

with

Code:
RunScript(....

then it should work.
That did fix it and now it works, thank you so much.
I do have one other question, in live tv under recordings and timer, there are no channel logo's to fix this problem I use to have to go into IncludesVariables.xml and define all of them.  In this version, that only works if I remove this line...<value>$INFO[ListItem.EPGEventIcon]</value> I assume that is another way of making them work, but I am unclear what it is? 

Thanks for your help, UbuntuUser
(2021-07-11, 17:39)UbuntuUser Wrote: [ -> ]
I do have one other question, in live tv under recordings and timer, there are no channel logo's to fix this problem I use to have to go into IncludesVariables.xml and define all of them.  In this version, that only works if I remove this line...<value>$INFO[ListItem.EPGEventIcon]</value> I assume that is another way of making them work, but I am unclear what it is? 

I just made a quick test.

Test this:
xml:
<variable name="channellogo"><!-- check, pvr changes, definetly need revisit -->
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.ChannelLogo))">$INFO[Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.ChannelLogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Icon)">$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</value>
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.EPGEventIcon]</value>
</variable>

I have to test in more detail later.
(2021-07-11, 20:24)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-07-11, 17:39)UbuntuUser Wrote: [ -> ]

I just made a quick test.

Test this:
xml:
<variable name="channellogo"><!-- check, pvr changes, definetly need revisit -->
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.ChannelLogo))">$INFO[Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.ChannelLogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Icon)">$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</value>
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.EPGEventIcon]</value>
</variable>

I have to test in more detail later.
Sorry I don't quite understand what you mean, before in 18 in or to get icons in recordings and timers, I had to have a line like this for every channel in IncludesVariables.xml....
<value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.ChannelName,ABC)">/home/name/TV Channel Icons/ABC.png</value>

However in this version that only works if I remove this line...<value>$INFO[ListItem.EPGEventIcon]</value>.

So what I am asking is, is that line suppose to add the TV Channel Icons for recordings and timers from say "resource.images.thelogodb" I am not even sure if that addon exist for Matrix.

I am happy to test the code you provided, I just am not understanding where it is trying to pick the icons up from?

Thanks for your help it is greatly appreciated, wish I understood this stuff better.  UbuntuUser
(2021-07-03, 22:06)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]It is not enough space to make the symbols larger, otherwise it would come to overlays with other display elements.
I wear a glasses and can still see everything very well.
In addition, 2 symbols have been added.

Thx, i use large icons for codec info.
i reversed back to titan 18.1.17 and they are bigger and readable now.

For the special ratings , if i enable skinhelper for that it shows with every movie not in the imbd top 250 a zero (top 0) rating. I do not want that so i write nfo with special rating through ember.
(2021-07-12, 01:47)bacardicola Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-07-03, 22:06)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]It is not enough space to make the symbols larger, otherwise it would come to overlays with other display elements.
I wear a glasses and can still see everything very well.
In addition, 2 symbols have been added.

Thx, i use large icons for codec info.
i reversed back to titan 18.1.17 and they are bigger and readable now.

For the special ratings , if i enable skinhelper for that it shows with every movie not in the imbd top 250 a zero (top 0) rating. I do not want that so i write nfo with special rating through ember.
You can always just use @Fuchs2468 repo and go into the includesmediaflags.xml and change the size to your liking. That way you can have the latest updates and any new features he adds.
Just make sure to backup the includesmediaflags.xml so after a update you don't lose your changes
(2021-07-09, 05:49)AchillesPunks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-07-09, 01:02)UbuntuUser Wrote: [ -> ]@Fuchs2468, I have a question in the version of this skin for Kodi 18, when you hit info on say a movie, there was a button for artwork beef.  But with the Kodi 19 version, the button is not there.  I see in IncludesDialogVideoInfo.xml it still shows in there.  So I am wondering if I am missing something or if there is a way to make this work.  I use this a lot and am really going to miss it if there is no way to make it work in 19.

Thanks in advance for any help, UbuntuUser
Try artwork beef matrix
https://github.com/henryjfry/fryhenryj/b...p?raw=true
Hi
This Artwork Beef work well and 100% better than Artwork Dump
Thanks for the link.
Regards
Like many users I am using TMM before loading library, with TV - episodes in particular Artwork Beef is replacing art I spent ages finding

Is there a setting to change to stop this?
(2021-07-12, 12:00)fsurfer Wrote: [ -> ]Like many users I am using TMM before loading library, with TV - episodes in particular Artwork Beef is replacing art I spent ages finding

Is there a setting to change to stop this?

Have you ever tested this setting?

Yes have them set to zero - only one on is clearlogo

Sorry I was wrong, its a setting in the Titan Bingie Mod - as images are shown in Estuary, it only when I switch skin on are they replaced

and now it is working Huh hit and miss with this mod
Hi Fuchs2468, Thanks for your supports, I have a request and appreciate if this can be included in the skin emby next gen have added several list of submenu to each node, I when I tried to add for instance "sets" it fails to. Currently only few items are coded into the skin. Please let me know when you have update the codes for testing.
Thanks
Hello
I have been using Titan for a long time and it is fantastic with many setting options. Often uses the skin to listen to music.
Will you update the music player?
I have set up the skin with Titan tiles (1 row of small tiles), with submenus appearing below.
When I click on a home tile, it shows a magnified version of the tile png the first time, if I repeat this action, it shows the set random background.
Is there a way to avoid seeing that magnified home tile pic every time?
I'd prefer seeing just backgrounds.