Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2024-02-13, 01:33)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]With this solution, if you want, you always have 16 elements on the home screen, even in the spotlight (top or bottom).

Just before Marcel stopped working on Titan, I remember asking him about some of the looks in the media view.. 'Square with info  / Small Panel with info' are a couple of them.
I had asked if it was possible to get those looks on the home screen, I forget the entire conversation but thats how the 'Large Spotlight' was created. With the idea of getting more (or as many as possible) posters on the screen (with info).
It was just never really finished.
(2024-02-13, 02:34)acevideo Wrote: [ -> ]Those look nice! All 3 of them. (especially from the home screen )
Are they a different look for the widgets within the Windows 10 look or a completely different look?
So I'd guess still 8 widgets per page?

That was just a first test, so be patient, of course I still have to write the rest. 
Everything will remain as it is, only 2 new settings will be added spotlight (Top Wide and Bottom Wide).

Of course, that doesn't change my recommendation to only use Spotlight (Large) for Widget 1.
(2024-02-13, 03:33)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]Everything will remain as it is, only 2 new settings will be added spotlight (Top Wide and Bottom Wide).

Excellent!
(2024-02-13, 03:33)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]Of course, that doesn't change my recommendation to only use Spotlight (Large) for Widget 1.

I forgot if I mentioned this, but you can use 2 Large Spotlight widgets and everything will still be OK (as widget 1 and 2).
It's only if you add 3 or more things get messed up.

But yes, 1 large spotlight as widget 1, (and possibly as widget 8 as well), with 2,3,4,5,6,7 being top/bottom should be OK
(2024-02-13, 04:07)acevideo Wrote: [ -> ]I forgot if I mentioned this, but you can use 2 Large Spotlight widgets and everything will still be OK (as widget 1 and 2).
It's only if you add 3 or more things get messed up.

Actually the focus for Spotlight(Large) only works correctly with widget(1) .
What display setting do you have for Kodi 1920 or 3840?
(2024-02-13, 04:28)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]What display setting do you have for Kodi 1920 or 3840?

Hi Fuchs2468,

Is it possible to have the media/audio CODEC info listed in the windows 10 info widgets, Like it is in a few of the other looks?
thanks
Edit... never mind this issue, I think its TMM not reading the nfo on a rescan, you need to force a re-read. For some reason however, this force re-read is not needed using the default skin.....

I am not sure if this is a bug or not, if so, I am not sure if it is the skin or the addon..

When using the metadata editor addon, Changes in metadata info will not be written completely using Titan, it will be using the kodi default skin. 

If you change some movie metadata while in Titan, it will update but only within the skin.
If you scan again using Tiny Media Manager for example, the changes in the metadata are not seen.

If you do the same thing, but this time from within the default kodi skin, the metadata changes are written and can be seen when scanning with tiny media manager
Question about the Movie Hub..

When using the movie hub, the default view is one of the Netflix views (where the posters scroll horizontally, not vertically like in the windows 10 view, for example)
Can the view of the movie hub be changed or is that not an option? I did see one of the settings where you can change the poster looks, but I mean the entire view itself.

thanks
What is the OST Theme Options?
If I click it, nothing happens.

Is this something being worked on, or am I doing something wrong?
(2024-02-13, 16:58)acevideo Wrote: [ -> ]Edit... never mind this issue, I think its TMM not reading the nfo on a rescan, you need to force a re-read. For some reason however, this force re-read is not needed using the default skin.....

I am not sure if this is a bug or not, if so, I am not sure if it is the skin or the addon..

When using the metadata editor addon, Changes in metadata info will not be written completely using Titan, it will be using the kodi default skin. 

If you change some movie metadata while in Titan, it will update but only within the skin.
If you scan again using Tiny Media Manager for example, the changes in the metadata are not seen.

If you do the same thing, but this time from within the default kodi skin, the metadata changes are written and can be seen when scanning with tiny media manager
Use medadata editor in Titan Mod and then open up the .nfo file and look to see the changes.. I just tested and the changes are there in the .nfo.
(2024-02-13, 23:54)AchillesPunks Wrote: [ -> ]I just tested and the changes are there in the .nfo.

Thats why I edited the post.
Its a TMM issue not the skin.
(2024-02-10, 18:58)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2024-02-10, 17:52)Arkady1964 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

@Fuchs2468, audio and video information is not displayed when pause is enabled. In the skin settings, in the "Media/Codec Information Style" function, I have the "Large Icons Color" option selected. Please fix this in the Titan MOD skin update.

Regards
I just tested.
I cannot reproduce this error.
All information is displayed even when paused.
Please take a screenshot, maybe that will help me.

Hello!

I've just noticed that on this screenshot you've posted ending time is properly aligned. In my case, it isn't, but I thought that's just the way it is. Here's a picture of my OSD when video is paused (when playing it's aligned properly) - couldn't take screenshot, because I don't know how to do it on Fire Cube, so I took a picture. I've marked part that's not aligned properly with red square. 

Best regards,
Davor
(2024-02-13, 16:48)acevideo Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to have the media/audio CODEC info listed in the windows 10 info widgets, Like it is in a few of the other looks?

You can add this display anywhere, but in the Win10 view there is simply no room for it.
Each view has its advantages and disadvantages.

"Movies Hub" and "TV Shows Hub" is just an extra to the Netflix view so I won't change it.

You can use “OST Theme Options” if you have “script.tvmelodies” installed.
If you have an audio file called "theme" (theme.mp3,theme.flac...) in your Movie or TVshow folder, it will play when you scroll through the library.
(2024-02-14, 14:15)davorf Wrote: [ -> ]I've just noticed that on this screenshot you've posted ending time is properly aligned. In my case, it isn't, but I thought that's just the way it is. Here's a picture of my OSD when video is paused (when playing it's aligned properly)

This seems to be a Kodi 21 problem. 
The function to align text to the right does not seem to work.

xml:
<align>right</align>