Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2023-09-05, 23:48)Deam Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for looking into it.
The reason I ask as well is because there is a second option that says place Clear logo in upper right of OSD if available, and that for me shows a separate, different logo on the right side.  That is why I was confused initially, but it seems that the left side clear logo is a separate entry.

And to be pedantic, the left side clear logo is centered assuming you have the show spinning discart enabled.  When you disable that the clearlogo is then off center a bit (it is half over the poster).

as info:
- on the left shows "[ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]".
- on the right shows "[ListItem.Art(clearart)]".

Yes, the position could be optimized a bit.
(2023-09-05, 23:48)Deam Wrote: [ -> ]And finally (I may just not understand the settings) - is there a setting for widgets where, if I press back/escape to get back to the vertical menus, the focus location resets to the beginning rather than staying where it was?

No, this setting does not exist.

You can only set focus if you leave the home screen and then come back to the home screen.

(2023-09-06, 00:55)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-09-05, 23:48)Deam Wrote: [ -> ]And finally (I may just not understand the settings) - is there a setting for widgets where, if I press back/escape to get back to the vertical menus, the focus location resets to the beginning rather than staying where it was?

No, this setting does not exist.

You can only set focus if you leave the home screen and then come back to the home screen.
Thank you, again, for the prompt reply! Yes, I didn't think I saw what I was looking for as a setting, and when I saw that behaviour in Zephyr, thought it might be possible in Titan (the behavior being the widget returns it first item when you exit out of the widget and to the home vertical selection menu).
Thanks a million!
Before diving into the update: are Condensed fonts and Modern rounded theme options still available?

(2023-09-07, 11:34)FlashOne Wrote: [ -> ]Before diving into the update: are Condensed fonts and Modern rounded theme options still available?

Yes it is available.
Hello @Fuchs2468

I tested Titan MOD Nexus on Android TV (Xiaomi Mi Box S). Only one useful function does not work. You can't go past the on-screen menu buttons to the slider in the search bar and move the video using the slider with your Android TV remote.

This function works in Windows using a mouse, but it does not work in Android TV using the Android TV remote control. Please enable this function on Android TV, working with the Android TV remote control.

Thank you
(2023-09-08, 12:38)Arkady1964 Wrote: [ -> ]I tested Titan MOD Nexus on Android TV (Xiaomi Mi Box S). Only one useful function does not work. You can't go past the on-screen menu buttons to the slider in the search bar and move the video using the slider with your Android TV remote.

This function works in Windows using a mouse, but it does not work in Android TV using the Android TV remote control. Please enable this function on Android TV, working with the Android TV remote control.

Thank you

Now I know what you mean.
The function you mean is there.
All you have to do is press the right or left of your remote control when your movie is playing or when you are in the OSD info menu.

What you would like is laborious:
-click OK
-click up
-then click right or left

The current behavior is:
-click right or left
"What you would like is laborious:
-click OK
-click up
-then click right or left"

This is exactly what I had in mind for this feature to work for Android TV.

The method you provided ("click right or left") is known. However, the idea is that the Android TV remote control will always work in the movie search bar.

@Fuchs2468, if you find the time, please implement the feature on Android TV.

Thank you
(2023-09-09, 05:42)Arkady1964 Wrote: [ -> ]if you find the time, please implement the feature on Android TV.

Here is your function, you are welcome to test it.
Simply replace the "IncludesOSD.xml".

By this file: IncludesOSD.xml
@Fuchs2468 Respect for your work. I'm sure the feature works. I am a fan of Titan skin, I want Titan MOD Nexus skin for Android TV to become my permanent skin. I can't run the skin according to what you provided, I don't know anything about it...

Big request, can you provide this skin in the form of a typical zip file (skin with feature) so that we can install the skin on Android TV from the zip file.

Will test this skin installed from zip file. I'll let you know the outcome, but I'm sure Titan MOD Nexus will work with this feature on Android TV.

Thank you
(2023-09-09, 20:32)Arkady1964 Wrote: [ -> ]Big request, can you provide this skin in the form of a typical zip file (skin with feature) so that we can install the skin on Android TV from the zip file.

You should be able to install this file as a zip file.

skin.titan.mod-20.1.24_test_osd.zip
Skin from this zip file: 
https://app.box.com/s/wy66bvpymnx7kkvqc7zdn8txp595dhro 
it works really great!!! I tried Titan MOD Nexus skin on Android TV, the feature skin works very well on Kodi Nexus.

@Fuchs2468, please include the Titan MOD Nexus(Android TV) skin with this feature in your repository.

Thank you
(2023-09-09, 21:32)Arkady1964 Wrote: [ -> ]please include the Titan MOD Nexus(Android TV) skin with this feature in your repository.

I'll do that when my next update is ready. 
Until then you can use the test version.

Thank you for confirming that it works.
@Fuchs2468  Everything works great!

Thank you very much
@Fuchs2468 An old issue I had -that persisted even on latest Titan MOD, was solved today.
I told you then when I tried to change thumbnail -and a few other skin settings-, after pressing the button nothing happened.
Turns out I had Extended Info-Diamond_MOD addon disabled -I liked it but not that much-, every time I had the issue.
Enabling the addon makes everything work fine, disabling it again makes the issue return.
On Arch Linux.