Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-10-23, 21:54)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-10-23, 18:24)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ] 
Ok, so I tried your change.
But it didn't fix the issue I mentioned in "Fix the Presentation of the Arrow Back Images # 7" , my PR is still required.

Test my change + 
in  "<variable name="PosterThumb">" 
This line comes first
xml:
<value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Label,..)">dialogs/filebrowser/DefaultFolderBack.png</value>
as with your pr.
Then it should work.

The real problem is when I focus back (folder back), SkinHelper has not deleted the most recently focused content.
That's why the change from me in Skinhelper.

That's how it should look like.

ImageImage

ImageImage
(2021-10-20, 09:53)mombasa123 Wrote: [ -> ]Just thinking, given that Titan Mod is well & alive on Matrix with all the work @Fuchs2468 has done, this forum should be moved out of archive and to the 'live' one no?

Kodi Forum Admin should be made aware no?

I totally agree with this. Work is being done quite often, who could we tag to get this pushed into the right area ?
@Fuchs2468 
Right, so the combination of your skin.helper fix with my PR, is the final solution (By the way, in the PR I also changed the order in "DetailsFanArtImage")

By the way, the arrow's background should be transperent in both cases (With/Without info)
Why do you have a difference?
(Maybe it's the color settings or other fixed I published also?)
* The horizontal line there is a fix of mine on one of the PRs.
ImageImage

ImageImage
installing Fuchs repo , then trying to install Titan Mod Beta skin , it immediately crashes kodi.  using matrix 19.2. Unable to install.
(2021-10-24, 11:53)ontap Wrote: [ -> ]installing Fuchs repo , then trying to install Titan Mod Beta skin , it immediately crashes kodi.  using matrix 19.2. Unable to install.

It definitely works.
Have you tried a clean reinstallation.
It should not be a version you have upgraded from Kodi 18 to Kodi 19.
Might be because I'm using a mac ?
I know I can't install "Bingie" on this device, yet I can on shield.
Yes was completely fresh 19.2  , gone back to leia for now , tx for replying.
(2021-10-24, 10:36)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, the arrow's background should be transperent in both cases (With/Without info)
Why do you have a difference?

That's just cosmetics, I was first about the function. Of course, I have to check all other views. 
This is always very time consuming.
Hi all I have Titan Mod Beta Matrix installed and it works fine on 19.0. If I upgrade to any later version of Kodi the ratings, rotten tomatoes, imdb, metacritc, etc now don't show up and trailers don't work iam sure it flags up a skin helper service error! Any ideas?
(2021-10-31, 20:33)Jonnygrunge Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all I have Titan Mod Beta Matrix installed and it works fine on 19.0. If I upgrade to any later version of Kodi the ratings, rotten tomatoes, imdb, metacritc, etc now don't show up and trailers don't work iam sure it flags up a skin helper service error! Any ideas?
Which operating system do you use?
Which "script.module.metadatautils" version do you have on your old installation and which version on the new installation?
And if you have a mistake in SHS, you could post this error.
(2021-10-31, 20:33)Jonnygrunge Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all I have Titan Mod Beta Matrix installed and it works fine on 19.0. If I upgrade to any later version of Kodi the ratings, rotten tomatoes, imdb, metacritc, etc now don't show up and trailers don't work iam sure it flags up a skin helper service error! Any ideas?

Yes, the trailer issue is one of the thing I was planning to check also. It doesn't do anything.
On previous versions, the Trailer button in the DialogVideoInfo was opening and searching using the youtube addon.
As I see the actions of the button were changed and also the youtube now is using the "skin.helper.service".

@Fuchs2468
(2021-11-01, 01:43)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-10-31, 20:33)Jonnygrunge Wrote: [ -> ] 
Yes, this change has been active for some time since I did not get trailers at Video Plugins.
(example "script.embuary.info") 
Add "PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.Trailer],1)" again.
But should be tested.
Also stands as a comment in the XML.
@burekas

I forgot, a trailer must exist for your language on TMDB.
Otherwise you can go to youtube videos. It always comes to which video info setting you are using.
Trailers should work.

(2021-11-01, 04:17)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]@burekas

I forgot, a trailer must exist for your language on TMDB.
Otherwise you can go to youtube videos. It always comes to which video info setting you are using.
Trailers should work.

I'm not using the WIP type. This option is disabled in my settings.
I like the regular layout more (Which I want to fix someday, this is on my fixes list)
(2021-11-02, 19:21)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-11-01, 04:17)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ] 
I'm not using the WIP type. This option is disabled in my settings.

Trailer also works with standard video info.

ImageImage

ImageImage
@Fuchs2468 
So there are two issues:
1) Youtube Videos - It seems that the search is based on the "Title" instead of the "Original Title". So if your library titles is based on another language, which is not english, you get an error notification/empty results.
2) I think the "Trailer" button fallback should be Youtube Videos search (As it was I think in the old implementation). I guess TMDB doesn't have a trailer for each language.