Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2024-02-23, 15:56)VikramSandhu Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Fuchs2468,

I had been away from the forum for almost a year. Can you please point me in the direction of the latest files/repos for Titan MOD?

Thanks.

Here is the repo for Titan MOD:
repository.fuchs246-1.0.1.zip
deleted
Hello!

@Fuchs2468   After updating from Kodi 21 Beta 2 to Beta 3, the Titan MOD test skin is compatible with the latest version of Kodi 21 Beta 3 Omega (new xbmc.gui version 5.17.0). I know these are trials, but would you consider including the Titan MOD skin for Kodi 21 Omega in your repository?

Titan MOD skin is an excellent skin and very many people are interested in installing Titan Mod skin on Kodi 21 Omega trial versions. Placing the Kodi 21 Omega skin in your repository will make it easier and faster for many interested parties to install the Titan MOD skin on Kodi 21 Omega.

Regards
[font][font]Saludos.. Soy nuevo en estos temas.. Espero no volar alguna regla.. Necesito información.. Estoy usando Kodi Nexus.. Con la piel Titan mod.. El diseño de la pantalla inicial es simple vertical tipo confluence.. Este diseño de menú no admite asignación de miniaturas a las etiquetas.. Quisiera me orientaran si es posible hacer alguna modificación en archivos xml para poder resolver esto. De ser posible .. Cual sería el xml a modificar y cual sería la modificación. GRACIAS[/font][/font]
(2024-03-02, 01:02)Felix Rimero Wrote: [ -> ] 

I'm not sure what you mean exactly.
Do you mean this skin layout, see screenshot.

If possible, post a screenshot for better understanding.

Before you post something here in the forum next time, you should deactivate automatic translation.
Otherwise your text will appear in your language.
English is the required language in this forum.

Sorry.. . Is my first time... I Will send you a picture.. I Just want to change the text for icon in the menu. Thanks

(2024-03-02, 02:44)Felix Rimero Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry.. . Is my first time... I Will send you a picture.. I Just want to change the text for icon in the menu. Thanks

That's easy, look screenshot.

Hello!  @Fuchs2468

I have used many skins for Android TV, but in my opinion by far the best one for Android TV is Titan MOD. The skin has a great look and great possibilities in skin settings.
Controlling the Android TV with a remote control is very convenient. Video progress bar navigation works great on Nexus and Omega since Titan MOD 20.1.25 and 20.1.26  Smile
Several other skins also have this function, but it works poorly in them, is imprecise and freezes when navigating with the Android TV remote control.

Thank you for supporting the Titan MOD skin.
Hello Titan MOD fans!

Don't be impatient about Kodi 21.

I'm currently still working on a Kodi Nexus update.

Based on this new Nexus update I will create an Omega version.

That doesn't mean that I haven't worked on Kodi Omega yet.
Here is a screenshot of the new “video version” function as a preview.

Hello! @Fuchs2468

Many thanks for your work on the excellent Titan MOD skin. Thanks to you, the iconic Titan skin lives on.   Smile

Regards
Hello!

Until @Fuchs2468 releases the official version of Titan MOD on Omega, those interested can test the skin on Kodi 21.0 Omega rc1 (pre-release version Release Candidate 1), as the pre-release version of Kodi 21.0 Omega rc1 has been made available. On the Kodi website, simply click on the "Prerelease" tab and choose whether you want to download the installer in ARM V7A (32-bit) or ARM V8A (64-bit) format. Android TV/Android version:
https://kodi.tv/download/android/

Titan MOD 20.1.26 skin which has been updated to xbmc.gui 5.17.0. The description of installing the Titan MOD trial version for Kodi 21.0 Omega rc1 can be found at:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...9&page=194

Attention! Please note that these are test builds and all features may not work on Kodi 21.0 Omega rc1, but the vast majority of features do work. However, for people who require stability, I recommend staying on Nexus until stable versions are released on Omega. I would like to emphasize that trial versions do not guarantee all functions and stable operation, but they provide an opportunity for those interested to try them out.

Regards
Silly question. Where would I need to look if I also wanted to have a tagline visible for TV shows and not only movies ? (using netflix view)
(2024-03-09, 17:06)aneurysm- Wrote: [ -> ]Silly question. Where would I need to look if I also wanted to have a tagline visible for TV shows and not only movies ? (using netflix view)

If it is available, it will be displayed in movies and TV shows.

(2024-03-09, 01:57)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Titan MOD fans!

Don't be impatient about Kodi 21.

I'm currently still working on a Kodi Nexus update.

Based on this new Nexus update I will create an Omega version.

That doesn't mean that I haven't worked on Kodi Omega yet.
Here is a screenshot of the new “video version” function as a preview.

Very nice
(2024-03-09, 23:35)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2024-03-09, 17:06)aneurysm- Wrote: [ -> ]Silly question. Where would I need to look if I also wanted to have a tagline visible for TV shows and not only movies ? (using netflix view)

If it is available, it will be displayed in movies and TV shows.

It doesn't show for TV shows here. Perfect for movies. But not for TV Shows. Very weird. Not the biggest issue ofc.