Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I am not able to install the skin on Matrix, could someone help with how they were able to installed the skin, I kept getting this error message

Thanks

2021-03-17 18:01:36.613 T:4232     INFO <general>: Loading skin file: FileBrowser.xml, load type: KEEP_IN_MEMORY
2021-03-17 18:02:14.964 T:8280    ERROR <general>: CAddonInstallJob[skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix]: The dependency on script.skin.helper.service version 1.0.0 could not be satisfied.
(2021-03-17, 21:15)kokoplex Wrote: [ -> ]@Fuchs2468 hi,

I got another little thing which doesn't work anymore.
In configure shortcuts settings > set thumbnail or select background don't work.
Whatever the background or thumb chosen, there no effect, thumb or background don't change

Yes this does not work with "matrix" the problem is "skin.helper.service" and not the skin.
But I have found the mistake.
Here is a fast fix for this problem.

Content of "\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\skinsettings.py"

Replace with: https://paste.kodi.tv/humelabogu.Kodi

There are also other mistakes related to "skin.helper".
I am working on it.
If I have more time I have to inform "Angelinas" so he can test it.

(2021-03-18, 00:36)t123thomas Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I am not able to install the skin on Matrix, could someone help with how they were able to installed the skin, I kept getting this error message

Thanks

2021-03-17 18:01:36.613 T:4232     INFO <general>: Loading skin file: FileBrowser.xml, load type: KEEP_IN_MEMORY
2021-03-17 18:02:14.964 T:8280    ERROR <general>: CAddonInstallJob[skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix]: The dependency on script.skin.helper.service version 1.0.0 could not be satisfied.

Look here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3020831
Install manually.

Then install "titan for matrix".
(2021-03-18, 01:44)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-18, 00:36)t123thomas Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I am not able to install the skin on Matrix, could someone help with how they were able to installed the skin, I kept getting this error message

Thanks

2021-03-17 18:02:14.964 T:8280    ERROR <gen/eral>: CAddonInstallJob[skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix]: The dependency on script.skin.helper.service version 1.0.0 could not be satisfied.

Look here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3020831
Install manually.

Then install "titan for matrix".

Thanks it works, I'm checking emby addon works as expected I shall report issues as they arises if any
One question is it possible to use settings from Leia skin for Matrix
(2021-03-18, 01:28)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-17, 21:15)kokoplex Wrote: [ -> ]@Fuchs2468 hi,

I got another little thing which doesn't work anymore.
In configure shortcuts settings > set thumbnail or select background don't work.
Whatever the background or thumb chosen, there no effect, thumb or background don't change

Yes this does not work with "matrix" the problem is "skin.helper.service" and not the skin.
But I have found the mistake.
Here is a fast fix for this problem.

Content of "\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\skinsettings.py"

Replace with: https://paste.kodi.tv/humelabogu.Kodi

There are also other mistakes related to "skin.helper".
I am working on it.
If I have more time I have to inform "Angelinas" so he can test it.

Many thanks for the fix, you're awsome.
I will test it tonight
Hello to you
I would like to know how we change the home spotlight automatically please thanx
(2021-03-17, 17:14)fantasticn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-16, 07:35)VikramSandhu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-15, 14:58)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a small update for "Matrix" for download: skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix-19.1.19~alpha.zip

With this update, the view selection in Matrix is then possible again.
LandesCape Wide works Click "Use Fix Focus" even if switch is on ON.
I still have to revise it.

Hi Fuchs2468,

Thanks a lot. You have put in commendable efforts. Kudos to you.

Next, Can this update be installed directly on a fresh Matrix installation or first on Leia and then update to matrix from within kodi.
I was able to do a fresh install with the skin on Kodi 19 "Matrix" final. The tricky part is to get Matrix-versions of all the addons that the skin needs, especially skin.helper and skin.shortcuts. You can grab them from here

https://github.com/kodi-community-addons

and here

http://softlibre.unizar.es/kodi/addons/m...shortcuts/

It did not work for me to just unzip and copy those addons into the addons-folder of Kodi. I always had "skin.helper error" oder "skin-shortcuts error" popping up. So I needed to install at least those two addons via "install from zip"-function within Kodi. Then I had no errors anymore. I assume it is about further addons that will be downloaded and actiavted when you install them this way.

As to the skin it seems that all options are working. I was also able to import my old skin settings from Kodi 18 Leia (for colors and design) as well as configure the main menu from scratch (entries, sub-menu, widgets; I did not import them because I heard of compatibility issues of skin.shortcuts). However, I was not able to alter the icons or backgrounds of the menu entries. Besides that everything seems fine for the moment.
I do have a working skin helper service. It's for my skin Titan Bingie Mod but should work for this skin as well.
(2021-03-15, 14:58)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-14, 00:48)kokoplex Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I migrated leia to matrix.
Everything work fine except to change view (force view isn't very cool)
But i got another problem in landescape wide view for widget
The landescape be overlaid to next movie like this

In widget settings, layout is landscape wide not use global settings
How can I fix it ?
@audigy2 

Here is a small update for "Matrix" for download: skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix-19.1.19~alpha.zip

With this update, the view selection in Matrix is then possible again.
LandesCape Wide works Click "Use Fix Focus" even if switch is on ON.
I still have to revise it.

Hello.

i tried to change the view to poster or landscape wide, but it doesn't work. the view not change.
"Use Fix Focus" switch is on ON.

(2021-03-19, 00:19)Jogi0815 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

i tried to change the view to poster or landscape wide, but it doesn't work. the view not change.

"Use Fix Focus" must be used for "Landscape Wide" or "Poster Details".
For the other views, "Use Fix Focus" can be used but does not have to.

Here you can change the layout of the widgets:

@Jogi0815 

A tip use this setting:

Then it looks like this:

I am seeing a lot of errors, I have not clue why if its Kodi, Emby or Skin issues, or all of the mentioned, please let me know which forum to diect the issue to.

Kodi Log
I also fnd out this settings options are not working, everything works on Leia Titan Skin, could you please look into this issues
Thanks for your supports

ImageImageImageImage
(2021-03-18, 16:55)AchillesPunks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-17, 17:14)fantasticn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-16, 07:35)VikramSandhu Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Fuchs2468,

Thanks a lot. You have put in commendable efforts. Kudos to you.

Next, Can this update be installed directly on a fresh Matrix installation or first on Leia and then update to matrix from within kodi.
I was able to do a fresh install with the skin on Kodi 19 "Matrix" final. The tricky part is to get Matrix-versions of all the addons that the skin needs, especially skin.helper and skin.shortcuts. You can grab them from here

and here

It did not work for me to just unzip and copy those addons into the addons-folder of Kodi. I always had "skin.helper error" oder "skin-shortcuts error" popping up. So I needed to install at least those two addons via "install from zip"-function within Kodi. Then I had no errors anymore. I assume it is about further addons that will be downloaded and actiavted when you install them this way.

As to the skin it seems that all options are working. I was also able to import my old skin settings from Kodi 18 Leia (for colors and design) as well as configure the main menu from scratch (entries, sub-menu, widgets; I did not import them because I heard of compatibility issues of skin.shortcuts). However, I was not able to alter the icons or backgrounds of the menu entries. Besides that everything seems fine for the moment.
I do have a working skin helper service. It's for my skin Titan Bingie Mod but should work for this skin as well.
Sounds good. Do you have a link?
(2021-03-19, 22:18)fantasticn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-18, 16:55)AchillesPunks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-17, 17:14)fantasticn Wrote: [ -> ]I was able to do a fresh install with the skin on Kodi 19 "Matrix" final. The tricky part is to get Matrix-versions of all the addons that the skin needs, especially skin.helper and skin.shortcuts. You can grab them from here

and here

Sounds good. Do you have a link?
I can upload it when I get to my computer. Everything should be working.
(2021-03-19, 02:31)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-19, 00:19)Jogi0815 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

"Use Fix Focus" must be used for "Landscape Wide" or "Poster Details".
For the other views, "Use Fix Focus" can be used but does not have to.

Here you can change the layout of the widgets:

Thank you... now it works. But now i got an another problem... it shows no clearlogo at the most movies anymore.
and how can i change the fanart of the movies?