Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

Adding new GUI version to skin isn't really a big problem, and it does not require any special knowledge, except using archiving software (WinRAR, 7Zip...) and plain text editor (Notepad, Notepad++). Just download ZIP of the current theme, open it with archiving software, enter the root folder, and extract addon.xml file (just that file) to a location where you can find it. Open that file with text editor, and in the first few lines you will see:

<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.15.0"/>

Now just replace 15 with 17, so you get: 

<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.17.0"/>

Save that file and add it back to the archive, and that's it. Now use that archive to install on your Kodi. 

Best regards,
Davor
@davorf I can't run the Titan MOD Omega skin as you advised me. For me it's not easy...

@Fuchs2468 Big request, please provide the Titan MOD Omega trial version as a zip file so that I can install it on Nightlies Kodi v21 to test.

Regards
Hello!

I have one question regarding widgets. Namely, if I have "In progress movie" widget (in Movies section), it's great that it's positioned on top, but most of the time it will be empty, so, is there a way to have a widget, but to hide it when it has no contents. I've seen this in some other skin, but I can't recall which one. 

Best regards,
Davor
Hello!

I've just did what I wrote earlier and installed skin without any problems. Anyway, I'm not sure if it violates the rules, and I hope it's not a problem if I attach link to .zip of the modified skin. The only line modified is XBMC GUI version.

Here's the WeTransfer link: skin.titan.mod-20.1.26.zip

Link is valid for 7 days.

Best regards,
Davor
(2024-01-31, 01:05)davorf Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

I have one question regarding widgets. Namely, if I have "In progress movie" widget (in Movies section), it's great that it's positioned on top, but most of the time it will be empty, so, is there a way to have a widget, but to hide it when it has no contents. I've seen this in some other skin, but I can't recall which one. 

Best regards,
Davor
Hello!

I've managed to solve this by adding new type of widget to skin.helper.widgets package. It shows media (Movies and TV Shows) in progress, plus Next episodes of TV Shows in progress - so, it will rarely/never be empty. This way I get something similar to HBO Max/Plex interface, which shows unified Continue watching "widget". If anybody needs it, I can share parts of code I've added to skin.helper.widgets package. 

Best regards,
Davor
@davorf thank you very much for the Titan MOD Omega skin zip file.

@Fuchs2468 may allow you to share the zip file, in my opinion it's just a matter of the author and maintainer of the skin. I really hope that he will agree to release the ZIP file without any time restrictions. I tested the Titan MOD Omega skin, the skin works really great.   Smile

Regards
(2024-01-31, 19:34)Arkady1964 Wrote: [ -> ]@davorf thank you very much for the Titan MOD Omega skin zip file.

@Fuchs2468 may allow you to share the zip file, in my opinion it's just a matter of the author and maintainer of the skin. I really hope that he will agree to release the ZIP file without any time restrictions. I tested the Titan MOD Omega skin, the skin works really great.   Smile

Regards
Hello!

What kind of time restriction? I didn't know there is a time restriction - thought this was a free skin to use.

Best regards,
Davor
Hello!

My only point is that the ZIP file of the Titan MOD Omega test skin will be available to anyone interested without any time limits...  The Titan MOD skin is free.

Regards
Hi!
More specifically, I want the Titan MOD Omega test ZIP file to be available for more than 7 days, because the interest in Titan MOD Omega is huge.

Regards
(2024-01-31, 20:24)Arkady1964 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!
More specifically, I want the Titan MOD Omega test ZIP file to be available for more than 7 days, because the interest in Titan MOD Omega is huge.

Regards

Hello!

So, you meant 7 days link validity as time restriction. I misunderstood it for some kind of trial expiration of the skin itself. I can upload it to some other hosting site that does not have time restriction, if you have a suggestion for that kind of site.

Best regards,
Davor
Yes!  Smile   @davorf That's exactly what I meant. Thank you very much.

Regards
(2024-01-31, 18:35)davorf Wrote: [ -> ]This way I get something similar to HBO Max/Plex interface, which shows unified Continue watching "widget". If anybody needs it, I can share parts of code I've added to skin.helper.widgets package. 

Yes, I'm interested, unfortunately I'm not familiar with the "HBO Max/Plex interface", maybe it's an enrichment for the skin.
(2024-01-30, 12:10)FlashOne Wrote: [ -> ]I just noticed the small cleaning in the OSD showing only really active buttons, nice!
Could you add that very useful "Finishes at..." indication in Default OSD too please?

It is also available in the default OSD.

Hi  @davorf

My request does not only apply to me, but a large community of the kodiwpigulce.pl Forum is also interested, thousands of them like Kodi and the Titan MOD skin. Many people will be happy to test Titan MOD Omega.

I only have 1 suggestion for the type of site type. That is, it should have free file hosting and no time limits. I think that MediaFire or another one offering similar file hosting capabilities will be the best.

Regards
@Fuchs2468 

Hello
First and foremost, thank you for maintaining the best Kodi skin.
With version 20.1.26, I have a display problem and I don't know how to fix it.
This is with displays with the poster (panel): the background of the selected element is not the right size.

Only if poster case overlay is selected AND  Allow transparent home title (alternate border)  is NOT selected .

And 

Then :
ImageImage

Tips :
Mod View_529_NetflixSeasons.xml   with a less dark background display  :

Regards