Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-07-31, 10:36)csts Wrote: [ -> ]I have set up the skin with Titan tiles (1 row of small tiles), with submenus appearing below.
When I click on a home tile, it shows a magnified version of the tile png the first time, if I repeat this action, it shows the set random background.
Is there a way to avoid seeing that magnified home tile pic every time?
I'd prefer seeing just backgrounds.

I thought about it, what you could have for a problem.
But I do not know what you mean.
Could you post a screenshot?
(2021-08-01, 02:50)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-07-31, 10:36)csts Wrote: [ -> ]I have set up the skin with Titan tiles (1 row of small tiles), with submenus appearing below.
When I click on a home tile, it shows a magnified version of the tile png the first time, if I repeat this action, it shows the set random background.

Example:
I click on my custom home tile Library, and instead of showing a background with the busy animation it shows this first -see pic-, then shows my Library folder.
It does that with most home tiles.

It seems I managed a while back to create this issue while messing with skin settings.
Choosing a background overlay texture fixes this -I had None selected.
(It could be enabling "Apply background overlay only to home screen" that fixed it too.)
(2021-08-01, 03:17)csts Wrote: [ -> ]

It seems I managed a while back to create this issue while messing with skin settings.
Choosing a background overlay texture fixes this -I had None selected.
(It could be enabling "Apply background overlay only to home screen" that fixed it too.)

Nope, that didn't fix it, I'll keep looking.
It only seemed to work because I already clicked on Library before, and the second time it shows the background like it should.
(2021-08-01, 04:06)csts Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-01, 03:17)csts Wrote: [ -> ]Image

It only seemed to work because I already clicked on Library before, and the second time it shows the background like it should.

I could not reproduce your problem.
But I've seen that you do not use the current version of Titan-Mod.
Update to version 19.1.20 and test again.

Here is the necessary repo:  repository.fuchs246-1.0.0.zip
(2021-08-02, 11:32)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]

Problem almost solved.
I updated the skin and reset everything, then I discovered it shows a picture of a TV (hover_my_tv.jpg) from /addons/resource.images.skinbackgrounds.titanium/resources/.
I just renamed one of mine to hover_my_tv.jpg, and replaced the original, and it blends with my other wallpapers.
(2021-08-02, 11:32)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you going to create your own thread for the Titan-Mod? That way you can update the first page?
(2021-08-07, 17:45)AchillesPunks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-02, 11:32)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]I could not reproduce your problem.

Are you going to create your own thread for the Titan-Mod? That way you can update the first page?

Titan-Mod is @mardukL  his skin.
I'm just helping mardukL. I do not want to make extra fork of it. He is currently working on his new skin therefore he does not have the time for Titan-Mod.
Since I wanted to use Titan-Mod himself for Kodi 19 there is my repo.
Look at me as an apprentice what the skin development, concerns mardukL is the professional.
And if mardukL, has time and the desire, it will also update the first page for Titan-Mod (Matrix).
(2021-08-09, 01:54)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-07, 17:45)AchillesPunks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-02, 11:32)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]I could not reproduce your problem.

Titan-Mod is @mardukL  his skin.
I'm just helping mardukL. I do not want to make extra fork of it. He is currently working on his new skin therefore he does not have the time for Titan-Mod.
Since I wanted to use Titan-Mod himself for Kodi 19 there is my repo.
Look at me as an apprentice what the skin development, concerns mardukL is the professional.
And if mardukL, has time and the desire, it will also update the first page for Titan-Mod (Matrix).
Touche to that and keep up the great work buddy
Dear developers! Please tell where to fix the following error. In all views with a header where there are films, the clearlogo is under the panel and therefore is almost invisible. On similar views with music, the clear is positioned correctly above the panel.
Imagehttps://ibb.co/Y3y9VMy
Movie view
https://ibb.co/4dmT15k
Music viewImageImage
So I have finally got around to upgrading my Vero 4K+ to Matrix. Next step was to install Titan MOD. I know the advise is to start with a clean Kodi install but I was reluctant to lose my setup so, prior to Matrix upgrade, I removed Titan Leia and all related dependencies etc. Then proceeded to install Titan Matrix with fingers n toes crossed.

Got a few 'module xxx not compatible' but unistalling those fixed. Next up was 'dependencies xxx could not be resolved' and which were mostly Marcel's Image Collection scripts.

So question is, did I need to install Marcel's repository first or should it all have been automatic? Just asking before I upgrade my ODroid to Matrix. 

PS a skin restore partially got my heavily customised look and feel back but I'll have to redo all the widgets and stuff. Still, a lot better than completely starting from scratch!

Many, many thanks to @Fuchs2468 for keeping this awesome skin alive !!!

EDIT: Correction, I forced a skin shortcuts update by moving one of my submenus down and that brought back all my settings! Perfect!
(2021-08-13, 21:34)aldou7960 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear developers! Please tell where to fix the following error. In all views with a header where there are films, the clearlogo is under the panel and therefore is almost invisible. On similar views with music, the clear is positioned correctly above the panel.
Movie view
Music viewImageImage

Thanks for the info that's a mistake, it will be fixed in the next update.
You can set the Clearlogo to the footer or you deactivate the color in the header.
So the Clearlogo is then visible. 

(2021-08-14, 22:11)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-13, 21:34)aldou7960 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear developers! Please tell where to fix the following error. In all views with a header where there are films, the clearlogo is under the panel and therefore is almost invisible. On similar views with music, the clear is positioned correctly above the panel.
Movie view
Music viewImageImage

Thanks for the info that's a mistake, it will be fixed in the next update.
You can set the Clearlogo to the footer or you deactivate the color in the header.
So the Clearlogo is then visible. 

I can fix it myself without waiting for an update. This is the essence of the question. Tell me where, please.
(2021-08-14, 22:25)aldou7960 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-14, 22:11)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-13, 21:34)aldou7960 Wrote: [ -> ] 
I can fix it myself without waiting for an update. This is the essence of the question. Tell me where, please.

Replace "IncludesHeader.xml" and "IncludesViews.xml".

Here is the fix: Fix_14_08_21.zip
(2021-08-14, 06:21)mombasa123 Wrote: [ -> ]So question is, did I need to install Marcel's repository first or should it all have been automatic? Just asking before I upgrade my ODroid to Matrix. 

PS a skin restore partially got my heavily customised look and feel back but I'll have to redo all the widgets and stuff. Still, a lot better than completely starting from scratch!

For Titan-Mod Matrix you only need the "Fuchs-Repo" 
SHS is automatically installed.

If you want to keep the look of your Leia-Version, use "Manage Color Themes".
Save your theme and import It to the Matrix version.

Widgets and menus must be adapted.

A reinstallation is better, you avoid mistakes.
Auto Update does not work if the Skin or SHS was manually installed.