Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made an Update available for Leia. (link in 1st post of thread)

Just an short excerpt of the Changelog (will provide full as sson as i'll have time for it)

- added 3 new View Types , with new Slide Panel Options "Netflix Landsacpe"(525), "Netflix Wide" (526) (for Seasons, with Episodes at once), 3 in 1(527) (for TV Shows, with Seasons;episodes at once, you can choose between different TV Shows Artworks to show up)
- add a secondary header color
- removed posibilty to use Netflix poster view (523) for Episode BUT you can use Netflix Landscape View (525) instead as an replaacement
- fixed some Bugs (most important to know: navigation to slide panel inside Netflix Views-its now on dwn instead of onup, cause on up will force trailer playback, fixed width correction vertical home )-
- choose between star rating and Thumb Icon Rating in Netflix Home2/Bingie Mode
- choose bewteen 3 OSD Layouts (Netflix OSD made by @cartman.dos 
- choose between 2 Movie Information Screens (Mod Default & the new Netlix Style made by @cartman.dos )
- added new custom color options, espiacially for Netflix View, they have their own custom colors to choose from now on
- rearrange Custom Color Setting Menu to get a better overview ( common/header/footer/osd/library/netflix views)
- add rating on click for Netflix Video Info
- add support for Artwork Beef in Music Info Screen
- add monochrome Rating Colors option if you use Studio Logos White add On (also different options for netflix view and defaults)
- add Option to change Flag Colors
- change Netflix Home 2 Layout / Bingie Mode - made by @cartman.dos , espeacially huge thanks for the work on the spotlight feature
- added new widget type made by @cartman.dos 

- some more stuff i forget atm, will provide full change log next week

Some Screenshots

! special Note , to have the Option for Playing Trailers you need to have the Updated Skinhelper, trough bingie.repo or this one
Trying to switch to horizontal menu layout will still crash Kodi to the desktop with 100% chance under Ubuntu 18.04. I will try to get a log tomorrow if that is something that would help you.
(2018-09-07, 21:24)Juppstein Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to switch to horizontal menu layout will still crash Kodi to the desktop with 100% chance under Ubuntu 18.04. I will try to get a log tomorrow if that is something that would help you.
 I found an "unlogical" solution. Wich fixed it ob my end.

When kodi is not running
1. Open guisettings.xml (userdata main folder) , there find the line
xml:
<setting id="lookandfeel.skin">skin.titan.mod.beta.leia</setting>
change to 
xml:
<setting id="lookandfeel.skin">skin.estuary</setting>
2. Copy the content of the mod manually to the addons folder
(extract the mod zip and copy content into skin.titan.mod.beta.leia main folder)
3. Start kodi
4. Install the mod from zip
5. Than you should be able to change layout without crash.

sounds strange but found it today by accident....and worked on android and win10 tablet
I assume this would only work until the next time an update has to be installed for the mod, right? Which wouldn‘t be a permanent solution, unfortunately.
(2018-09-08, 15:14)Juppstein Wrote: [ -> ]I assume this would only work until the next time an update has to be installed for the mod, right? Which wouldn‘t be a permanent solution, unfortunately.
I just noticed it by accident today. Need to look more at it next week when time.
Maybe its also working without that on next update.
(2018-09-08, 15:14)Juppstein Wrote: [ -> ]I assume this would only work until the next time an update has to be installed for the mod, right? Which wouldn‘t be a permanent solution, unfortunately.
I just noticed it by accident today. Need to look more at it next week when time.
Maybe its also working without that on next update.
Did again quick test on android phone.
1.i nstalled titan, choose titan as default skin
2. Try change to horizontal home - > crash
3. Switch to estuary in kodi 
4. Choose install titan from repo [/ Update (force install again)]
5. It do a popup, than switch to titan and the crashes are gone
I can‘t replay that, for me it still crashes. But perhaps I am doing something wrong. What is the exact name of the Skin in Kodi? I have several Titan skins due to having stuff from marcelv in there as well. Is it the one with „bingie mode“ in the name or another one I have to choose?

Edit: I also had two freezes at the beginning while testing, they seemed to happen in the place where the animated K symbol would normally appear.
First thanks for this Mod looks great and incredible. I've always liked Titan skin because of the flexibility and personalization that can be done.
Since I listen to music quite often, is it possible in the future to do something similar in INFO WINDOW (MUSIC) -Discography of the artist, such as in Aeon MQ or Ace 2:

https://i.imgur.com/QmmcoMa.jpg
Nice of you to combine your mod with bingie mod options. Couple bugs in 1814:

1)No numerical OSD for the guide when entering the channel or for video playback when entering "jump to" time.

2)Typo in OSD section of settings. Forgot the "f" in "Use Default OSD"

3)More of a Bingie Mod bug but I'll post here since it's part of yours now. When "Show Information" is the default select option for video playback as is recommended in Netflix mode, playing youtube videos from a given section results in being taken back to a previous page from the starting page. So when the video/trailer etc is finished, the user is no longer on the page from which the video was chosen.

4)The setting "Auto Show OSD Info when video playback starts" is sometimes ignored when using Netflix OSD. Particularly when playing PVR content from the video library section. On playback, the Netflix OSD info is shown and remains unless the info button is pressed. I've also seen the behavior sometimes with youtube videos.

Thanks for your work.
(2018-09-09, 22:03)godeli Wrote: [ -> ]First thanks for this Mod looks great and incredible. I've always liked Titan skin because of the flexibility and personalization that can be done.
Since I listen to music quite often, is it possible in the future to do something similar in INFO WINDOW (MUSIC) -Discography of the artist, such as in Aeon MQ or Ace 2:

https://i.imgur.com/QmmcoMa.jpg
 Hi, thanks.
I've planing to extend the Music Info in future, its on my to do list for a long time.
Unsure about the layout atm, but i also like to have some more Info on Artist Info Screen (discography with thumbs beside some other stuff).
(2018-09-09, 23:12)jsnj Wrote: [ -> ]Nice of you to combine your mod with bingie mod options. Couple bugs in 1814:

1)No numerical OSD for the guide when entering the channel or for video playback when entering "jump to" time.

3)More of a Bingie Mod bug but I'll post here since it's part of yours now. When "Show Information" is the default select option for video playback as is recommended in Netflix mode, playing youtube videos from a given section results in being taken back to a previous page from the starting page. So when the video/trailer etc is finished, the user is no longer on the page from which the video was chosen.

4)The setting "Auto Show OSD Info when video playback starts" is sometimes ignored when using Netflix OSD. Particularly when playing PVR content from the video library section. On playback, the Netflix OSD info is shown and remains unless the info button is pressed. I've also seen the behavior sometimes with youtube videos.

Thanks for your work.
 Hi, first thanks. I've worked with Cartman.Dos a few months, but in cause of some differences about personal preferences on some little things we split it up.

Thanks for bring the bugs up.

BUT i have a big Sugestion.
1. I cant test PVR Stuff, but i edit a few things "blind" by following thge Infos provided here .
   So can you tell me more bugs about PVR / Live TV Stuff - i try what i can can to solve it, but since i cant test its all blind edits.

2. Will be fixed soon ;-)

3. Needs further test, and i'll look into it.
(2018-09-10, 08:25)mardukL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-09, 23:12)jsnj Wrote: [ -> ]Nice of you to combine your mod with bingie mod options. Couple bugs in 1814:

Thanks for your work.
 Hi, first thanks. I've worked with Cartman.Dos a few months, but in cause of some differences about personal preferences on some little things we split it up.

Thanks for bring the bugs up.

BUT i have a big Sugestion.
1. I cant test PVR Stuff, but i edit a few things "blind" by following thge Infos provided here .
   So can you tell me more bugs about PVR / Live TV Stuff - i try what i can can to solve it, but since i cant test its all blind edits.

2. Will be fixed soon ;-)

3. Needs further test, and i'll look into it.  
Haven't seen any PVR bugs other than the ones in my previous post, but I found another video playback OSD omission: the zoom OSD triggered from hitting the letter "z" on a keyboard. BTW, only the guide OSD omission is present in the 1812 build. The missing numerical playback OSD for "jump to" and missing zoom OSD are specific to 1814.
mardukl,

Peace,

Love the mod but I have a few bugs. Possible assistance please.

1.  I use the big panel view for movies and Netflix view for TV shows.  Both will revert back to list view on its own out of nowhere.  No big deal to change but annoying. Also in the big panel movies view if I have animated posters selected, Kodi crashes if I scroll up or down.

2. There are 2 issues with the osd panel. In the original titan, if I pressed forward or backward the osd panel would pop up. Now, I cant tell how far I've moved because the panel doesn't show.  Also in the slim panel osd, the chair that's added is covered by the directors name.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
(2018-09-12, 00:24)teedo42 Wrote: [ -> ]mardukl,

Peace,

Love the mod but I have a few bugs. Possible assistance please.

1.  I use the big panel view for movies and Netflix view for TV shows.  Both will revert back to list view on its own out of nowhere.  No big deal to change but annoying. Also in the big panel movies view if I have animated posters selected, Kodi crashes if I scroll up or down.

2. There are 2 issues with the osd panel. In the original titan, if I pressed forward or backward the osd panel would pop up. Now, I cant tell how far I've moved because the panel doesn't show.  Also in the slim panel osd, the chair that's added is covered by the directors name.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Hi. 1st Thanks. ;-)

The Bugs are relating to the Krypton Mod.

I havnt updated it for long time.
But i will do in a week or two (still lack of time)

I tested and i havent this on Leia Version.

So, you'll need to wait bit.