Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@psbguy .

Here is a preview to your last request.

ImageImage
(2022-10-06, 21:53)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]@psbguy .

Here is a preview to your last request.

ImageImage
@Fuchs2468 Looks good, thanks!
In Android, the PVR program artwork will not show in the video OSD, unless I use the up or down buttons to go to another channel, which will then refresh and show the artwork, would that be related to the TMDB helper add on? It would be nice if it works automatically.
(2022-10-12, 19:09)psbguy Wrote: [ -> ]In Android, the PVR program artwork will not show in the video OSD, unless I use the up or down buttons to go to another channel, which will then refresh and show the artwork, would that be related to the TMDB helper add on? It would be nice if it works automatically.

I tested it today with my mobile phone, artwork is also displayed in the video osd on android, even without up and down.

PVR artwork works at Titan through the Skin Helper Service (SHS).
At PVR, "Tmdbhelper" has no influence.
(2022-10-13, 05:09)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-10-12, 19:09)psbguy Wrote: [ -> ]In Android, the PVR program artwork will not show in the video OSD, unless I use the up or down buttons to go to another channel, which will then refresh and show the artwork, would that be related to the TMDB helper add on? It would be nice if it works automatically.

I tested it today with my mobile phone, artwork is also displayed in the video osd on android, even without up and down.

PVR artwork works at Titan through the Skin Helper Service (SHS).
At PVR, "Tmdbhelper" has no influence.

Thank you for taking the time to test the issue, that makes sense, as I know the SHS is slow in refreshing the artworks on my Android MI box.
Hey, ive downloaded titan skin for matrix and tweaked it a bit but could someone go through all the steps id need to go through to get it looking like netflix as seen in other peoples screenshots in this thread?
This thread is way too long
Hello,

While playing my music (main reason for my Kodi use), the OSD shows the album art on the down-left side. But around that album art is a border of some pixels width.
Also if the album-art picture is not 100% square (i.e. audio cassette tape), there's a faded background behind the album art, to make it look square.

How can I disable both?
Remove/disable the border, and the disable faded background to make a "portrait" album art stay "portrait" without faded background to make it square.

Grtz
Lessram
(2022-10-30, 18:32)Lessram Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

While playing my music (main reason for my Kodi use), the OSD shows the album art on the down-left side. But around that album art is a border of some pixels width.
Also if the album-art picture is not 100% square (i.e. audio cassette tape), there's a faded background behind the album art, to make it look square.

How can I disable both?
Remove/disable the border, and the disable faded background to make a "portrait" album art stay "portrait" without faded background to make it square.

Grtz
Lessram

You have these options.

ImageImage

ImageImage
Thank you for your tips. Looks like it is impossible within Titan to show portrait cover art (like with cassette tapes, Japanese snappack 3"-cd singles, and alike), without it being shown inside a square without losing the "Next 3 tracks" list on the right downside of the screen. Pitty, but okay. So far I haven't found a better skin. (Although MardukL's "Swan" comes close)

Like this; isn't it possible to NOT fill the image (this is a so called Japanese "snap pack 3 inch CD cover" (Discogs) inside a (here evenly colored blue) square but in the same fading blue like the rest of the OSD (yes I disabled disc-art);

Image  Image
@Fuchs2468 I hope you won't forget this one for next update.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3105390
(2022-10-31, 23:15)Lessram Wrote: [ -> ] 

It would be possible to deactivate the background for the album cover. 
I still have to think about a good solution. 
If you're lucky, I'll have a solution for you in my next update.
I have made a note of your problem.
(2022-11-02, 01:21)csts Wrote: [ -> ]@Fuchs2468 I hope you won't forget this one for next update.
No it is not forgotten, it is there again.
It will come with my next update.

here is a preview:

(2022-11-02, 01:56)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-11-02, 01:21)csts Wrote: [ -> ]@Fuchs2468 I hope you won't forget this one for next update.
No it is not forgotten, it is there again.
It will come with my next update.

here is a preview:

Thanks a million.
@Fuchs2468  Is there a way to export the skin settings and import it to a new device to replicate all the existing settings?
(2022-11-08, 17:16)psbguy Wrote: [ -> ]@Fuchs2468  Is there a way to export the skin settings and import it to a new device to replicate all the existing settings?
Yes, this is possible with "script.skin.helper.skinbackup".
Create a backup.
The backup file is then located in "\userdata\addon_data\script.skin.helper.skinbackup\".
Copy this zip file into your new kodi installation under "\userdata\addon_data\script.skin.helper.skinbackup\".
If you have copied the file, you can restore your settings with "Manage skin backups" or "Restore the skin settings". 

ImageImage