Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Fuchs,
thank you for your great work.
The new version runs well (Win 10, AMD 5600G)
I think the suggestion with the info button from “Arkady1964” is great. That would be an improvement from very good to perfect.

Greetings Michael
Update on missing playlist folders...

I had mentioned that Vanilla was causing the playlists folder to disappear when setting up shortcut/widgets on the home screen.
I was wrong, it is addon Skin Shortcuts 2.1.0 causing this.

I had Titan Mod 21.1.27 installed and all working fine.
I wanted to add artwork beef so I installed Binge Mod Repo 2.0.0 to get it from there.
After Binge Mod was installed, it updated/installed Skin Shortcuts 2.1.0 before I went to download artwork beef.

After artwork beef was installed I noticed the playlist folders were empty when I went to add one to a homescreen widget.
I downgraded Skin Shortcuts 2.1.0 to version 2.0.3 and now the normal folder structure is back as it was when I first installed Titan Mod 21.1.27 on a fresh install of kodi Omega (3/15 nightly build)
(2024-03-18, 15:15)acevideo Wrote: [ -> ]Everything is running smooth, nothing major to report so far just some cosmetic stuff..

Yes, the image is cropped.
There is no other solution for this format.
And it doesn't look bad.
If I were to do what you want, I would have to rewrite everything, that would be too much effort for me.

What is double for you? 
Please show me example screenshots. 
Unfortunately I don't know what you mean. see image1

"Prefer fanart in landscape views"
This setting works. see image2,image3

The tags display works as it should.
The only error is with "Square" in connection with program addons icons, then the tags are displayed twice.
Once as an overlay and once under the icon.
But that shouldn't be a problem because you can deactivate the tags under the icons in the side menu.
I will fix this in the next update.

To ensure that overlay tags are no longer displayed, you need either a landscape image or a fanart image + a clear logo.
So if you only have fanart images for your movies or TV shows you will always get these 2 day ads.
The reason is simple because all landscape images show the title, you can deactivate the tags for this view.
And if you have a movie without a landscape image and clear logo, the title will be displayed as an overlay tag. see image4

ImageImage

(2024-03-19, 19:02)acevideo Wrote: [ -> ]Update on missing playlist folders...

I had mentioned that Vanilla was causing the playlists folder to disappear when setting up shortcut/widgets on the home screen.
I was wrong, it is addon Skin Shortcuts 2.1.0 causing this.

I had Titan Mod 21.1.27 installed and all working fine.
I wanted to add artwork beef so I installed Binge Mod Repo 2.0.0 to get it from there.
After Binge Mod was installed, it updated/installed Skin Shortcuts 2.1.0 before I went to download artwork beef.

After artwork beef was installed I noticed the playlist folders were empty when I went to add one to a homescreen widget.
I downgraded Skin Shortcuts 2.1.0 to version 2.0.3 and now the normal folder structure is back as it was when I first installed Titan Mod 21.1.27 on a fresh install of kodi Omega (3/15 nightly build)

Please do not install Titan Mod, Vanilla and Binge Mod together!!

Otherwise, conflicts can arise, as you yourself have just discovered.

For "Artwork Beef" you don't need another repo - it's included in the Fuchs repo.
Hi Fuchs,

I tried to install Titan Skin on the latest Kodi Omega, but it's failed.

info <general>: CAddonMgr::ADDON::CAddonMgr::FindAddon: repository.fuchs246 v1.0.2 installed
 error <general>: CCurlFile::XFILE::CCurlFile::Open - <https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Fuchs246/repository.fuchs246/main/omega/script.tv.show.next.aired/icon.png> Failed with code 404:
 error <general>: CAddonInstallJob[skin.titan.mod]: The dependency on script.skin.helper.colorpicker version 2.0.3 could not be satisfied.

There is no script.tv.show.next.aired in the omega directory in your repo.

Could you fix it?
Thanks
(2024-03-22, 15:58)viktor80 Wrote: [ -> ]Could you fix it?

I have fixed the error.
In omega for me it’s shows the same landscape art in the fanart box, no matter what settings.
if I tick the fanart in settings, it’s shows the fanart also in the landscapes pics.
How to make it look like your pic 4 ?
Thanks .
After latest update, when scrolling bottom down in Info, Trailer section shows some other directory from youtube addon too:
(2024-03-25, 21:13)FlashOne Wrote: [ -> ]After latest update, when scrolling bottom down in Info, Trailer section shows some other directory from youtube addon too:

It took me quite a while to be able to reproduce your problem.
The problem is the YouTube addon, the display was correct until version 7.0.2.2.

After version 7.0.2.2 no longer played any videos, I looked for another version.
This is version 19.8.33.
This version works and doesn't show any other directories.
That's why I didn't notice this problem.

Unfortunately I don't remember where I found the link to this version.
I think it was on Github somewhere.

If desired, I could make this addon file available as a download.
Hello! @Fuchs2468

I recently asked for extended movie information to be available under the "i" or "i+" button (extended movie/actor information feature), while leaving general movie information under the "Pause" button. Extended information is a really useful feature that would be nice to introduce to the Titan MOD skin. Thousands of Titan MOD skin users would surely like it...

There is another feature that is also useful, although it is a less important feature, but I like it. This is the "Player Process Information" function, which contains extended detailed information about audio and video technical data, i.e. video decoder, video track, pixel format, pass-through removal method, audio track. It would be nice if this feature was activated in Titan MOD. Nothing major, but I like having such detailed technical information regarding audio and video available in the Kodi skin.

@Fuchs2468 are just 2 suggestions to enrich the Titan MOD skin, if you could someday introduce them to Titan MOD Omega the skin would be even more perfect.

Regards
(2024-03-26, 17:56)Arkady1964 Wrote: [ -> ]This is the "Player Process Information" function, which contains extended detailed information about audio and video technical data, i.e. video decoder, video track, pixel format, pass-through removal method, audio track.

This function is there.

@Fuchs2468, thank you very much for your quick reply. The function actually exists, but how to enable this function in a video add-on/plug-in, e.g. FanFilm during a movie?

Regards

Edit 1.  I've seen two ways to enable this function in skins.

1. Additional icon in the OSD (TV/monitor icon).

2. After pressing the "i" button, a menu with several options unfolded, one of them was extended detailed audio and video information.

Edit 2. Sorry, I didn't add that it concerns operation on Android TV Box (with a typical remote control for Android TV Box equipment).
(2024-03-26, 21:24)Arkady1964 Wrote: [ -> ]The function actually exists, but how to enable this function

With "o" on the keyboard.
@Fuchs2468

My equipment is Android TV, i.e. I have 2 Xiaomi Mi Box and Canal+ Box devices, there is really a lot of such or similar equipment based on the Android TV system (Box Android TV) in the world. Operation is via the Android TV Box remote control  (On Box Android TV remotes, there is no keyboard).

Please add a function in a future update that will allow you to operate the function with an Android TV Box remote control.

Thank you
(2024-03-26, 21:58)Arkady1964 Wrote: [ -> ]Operation is via the Android TV Box remote control  (On Box Android TV remotes, there is no keyboard).

Simply use the “keymap editor” so you can add this function to your remote control.