Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@accacc5

If you are using a Keyboard to adjust the slider after you are done hit enter, and then back out of the menu is should stick then...
(2022-07-18, 20:40)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-07-18, 20:34)csts Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-07-18, 20:17)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ] 

That doesn't help, it finds 9 lines with "CustomBackgroundSetting" and the only other change besides Titan's default lines are my wallpaper folder additions -not those images.
I'll just delete all images in custom_images, relink missing pics via skin settings, and see that folder contents afterwards.

That's a reasonable solution.

The new image count is just over 100 pics, around 25 MB, that dropped to 9 after compression.
It's all good.
@AchillesPunks I am using a keyboard yes. But the thing is, hitting enter doesn't get back to the menu (dialog Subtitle Settings) where I started, it gets back to the video (not registering anything after a time pause=the autohide time in skin settings). It just closes like the infopanel.
If I click Subtitles button the dialog Subtitle Settings appears and if I wait for 3 seconds before choosing an option it closes just like the infopanel autocloses.
The dialogs Subtitle Settings and Audio Settings are treated like the infopanel and autoclose not like the dialog Video Settings and that's why it works for contrast and brightness sliderbars.
Thanks man, it is just strange and totally ruins the option of adjusting subtitle offset.
That's very strange I don't have the issue.
Yeah it's strange. But more strange you don't have it! I am stuck now Smile
@AchillesPunks By the way, I just made a test with your mod "Titan BINGIE MOD", it has the same issue. Seems Titan mods have this issue.
Sorry if I'm bothering you.
Cheers.
@accacc5

That's it so weird I don't have it with either skin. I just adjusted the subtitles offset and it works as it should... I'm not sure the issue
@AchillesPunks Maybe it has to do with Skin Helper Service? It's the common thing between the 2 skins + when I changed autoclose infopanel in skin settings to "0" (0 to disable autoclose) the audio settings and subtitles settings worked fine. And this function is handled by Skin Helper Service.
Now it works but to get infopanel to hide I have to press Back.
Strange why SHS treats the 2 dialogs (audio & subtitle settings) like the infopanel.
@AchillesPunks 
Do you have autoclose infopanel in skin settings set to x seconds or "0"? if you have it for x seconds and stop for some time when doing subtitle offset (or audio offset) it will not register anything you do after the stop even thought he slider will work.
Maybe you can test it like this? Thanks.
(2022-07-19, 19:02)accacc5 Wrote: [ -> ]@AchillesPunks Maybe it has to do with Skin Helper Service? It's the common thing between the 2 skins + when I changed autoclose infopanel in skin settings to "0" (0 to disable autoclose) the audio settings and subtitles settings worked fine. And this function is handled by Skin Helper Service.
Now it works but to get infopanel to hide I have to press Back.
Strange why SHS treats the 2 dialogs (audio & subtitle settings) like the infopanel.

I have found a solution to this problem.
Replace the content of "script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\listitem_monitor.py".
With this content: listitem_monitor.py 

After the change, the menu should react as you expected. Have fun testing it.
Thanks man! Will test and get back to you.
You're always helpful.
@Fuchs2468 Tested it and it works as it should! Smile Smile
You're very kind for giving us continuous friendly support.
Thanks again.
Cheers.
I have Kodi Nvidia Shield with Titan Mod skin, today I saw in Kodi available update for skin 19.1.23 (I have 22 now), but I can't update. If I choose update, Kodi just crashes and exit to android homepage.

I tried on the other Nvidia Shield (I have two) and problem is the same. Is it something wrong with this update or am I missing something...?

Thank you for your help !
(2022-07-21, 20:58)simtaj Wrote: [ -> ]I have Kodi Nvidia Shield with Titan Mod skin, today I saw in Kodi available update for skin 19.1.23 (I have 22 now), but I can't update. If I choose update, Kodi just crashes and exit to android homepage.

I tried on the other Nvidia Shield (I have two) and problem is the same. Is it something wrong with this update or am I missing something...?

Thank you for your help !
Unfortunately, this is a bug in Kodi on android.
I reported this bug months ago, but unfortunately it hasn't been fixed yet.

look here: 365925 (thread) 

If you install the update via zip it should work though.

skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix-19.1.23.zip 

Let me know if you have any problems.
Hi there,
Issue with movie genre icons in all views (except Circle View).
There is a folder icon covering the genre icon. Tried all Icon sets with same results.
Any ideas guys?
Cheers.