Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-06-07, 03:50)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-06, 03:38)ThatSlimGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyones database slow to refresh for new content since the change to newer version of Kodi and this skin ??

For your database this skin is not responsible.

This work does your Movie Scraper OR TvShow Scraper.

Since from Kodi 19 the Scraper also takes over the work of Artwork-Beef, it could take the scan longer.

Yeah awesome. Keen for the new update to fix a few little things. Thanks for all the work you put in !!
New update !!

From now on, an update is available on version "skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix-19.1.20".
(2021-06-14, 01:28)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]New update !!

From now on, an update is available on version "skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix-19.1.20".

Thanks for keeping this skin alive. After the latest update my issue with poster art for TV show seasons not showing up is fixed. Appreciate the time and effort you put into this skin.
Hi
Thank you.
Is it a list of news ?
Note : I don't see 3D logo on coverart anymore.
(2021-06-14, 19:36)Aphykit2006 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
Thank you.
Is it a list of news ?

Do you mean this 3D logo?
This will be fixed with the next update.

I've browsed through the latest on this thread and tried searching to see if it was brought up but came up empty so I wanted to bring up an issue I've had to see if there is any resolution.

When configured for the homescreen layout of "Modern Big Vertical Homescreen Layout" I've been trying to modify how the widgets are displayed in configured shortcuts for any particular shortcut by adjusting the widgets rows from "Multiple Widgets" to "Multiple Widgets - multiple rows", but any changes to that setting always seem to revert to "Multiple Widgets".  Is there any way to get this setting to stick or is this a known issue with the current version?
(2021-06-15, 21:31)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-14, 19:36)Aphykit2006 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
Thank you.
Is it a list of news ?

Do you mean this 3D logo?
This will be fixed with the next update.

Hi
YES
This one 
ie: Image

Thanks.
And I still lost the clearlogo when playing music!
Note, I've modded some xml for my own usage. Can I share ?
Hello
@Fuchs2468 
Thanks for all that work
Would it be posible to take into account these small modifications detailed below in the next update?

For all users :
I made some changes for the latest Titan Mod.
Note: They are not perfect.
They are to be copied / replaced in the \ skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix \ 1080i folder
- save before !! -

IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml: allows to have the fanart in the information menus (but not multiple) instead of a black background.
Explanation: If we do not use SHS for multiple fanart, to have multiple fanart in view 529 (NetflixSeasons), we have a black background in the movie, music and series information screens.

View_529_NetflixSeasons.xml: to have a less dark fanart

MusicVisualization.xml: For the Artistslideshow extension

and for the French:
resource.language.fr_fr => to have some genres compatible with TBDB, but not all of them are possible because tags are missing).

Skins focused on one color + transparency.
The accesses are in my signature.
Thank you @Fuchs2468  and @Aphykit2006   Wink
@Fuchs2468 Just a question, but is it a known issue with the skin that the "letter strip" on the side is often very slow to appear? I forget the specific name, but it lets you select a letter from the alphabet and then skip to the first item in your library starting with that letter. In 18.9 it would sometimes take a little bit to appear the first time but then it would show up immediately after that. With 19.x it seems like after I play something it can take 20+ seconds for it to show up again. It's a relatively minor issue, but it does make scrolling through a large library much quicker.

The only addon I use, aside from those required for Titan, is PlexKodiConnect.
@Fuchs2468 , thank you for your hard work and give us this lovely skin , is my favorite.

I notice some bugs when we have the setting force views activated, if i force iptv view when after i go to music or other shortcut will not showup the menus.

Other thing i notice is on netflix view when i try play the trailer , it come with error , the only way i have to play trailer on the view is using the script for trailer mod on venom repo , but i need to go by the context menu instead of just press up as was on kodi 18 ...

Do you think you can have a look on this for the next update? Will be appreciated

Thank you
(2021-06-17, 08:39)Tiagomartires Wrote: [ -> ]the only way i have to play trailer on the view is using the script for trailer mod on venom repo

Please abide by the forum rules (wiki) (which you accepted), and do not use or even mention add-ons that facilitate video piracy on this forum.
Otherwise we may have to take decisive actions on your forum account.
(2021-06-17, 08:48)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-17, 08:39)Tiagomartires Wrote: [ -> ]the only way i have to play trailer on the view is using the script for trailer mod on venom repo

Please abide by the forum rules (wiki) (which you accepted), and do not use or even mention add-ons that facilitate video piracy on this forum.
Otherwise we may have to take decisive actions on your forum account.

i am sorry , i was talking about the trailers and was the repo where i found to play the movie trailers , i will have more attention next time
(2021-06-16, 03:51)Shadowmage952 Wrote: [ -> ]I've browsed through the latest on this thread and tried searching to see if it was brought up but came up empty so I wanted to bring up an issue I've had to see if there is any resolution.

When configured for the homescreen layout of "Modern Big Vertical Homescreen Layout" I've been trying to modify how the widgets are displayed in configured shortcuts for any particular shortcut by adjusting the widgets rows from "Multiple Widgets" to "Multiple Widgets - multiple rows", but any changes to that setting always seem to revert to "Multiple Widgets".  Is there any way to get this setting to stick or is this a known issue with the current version?

"Multiple Widgets - multiple rows" works.
"Use Fixed Focus" should be deactivated in this view.

ImageImage

ImageImage
(2021-06-16, 09:52)Aphykit2006 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-15, 21:31)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-14, 19:36)Aphykit2006 Wrote: [ -> ] 
And I still lost the clearlogo when playing music!
Note, I've modded some xml for my own usage. Can I share ?

Clear logo works.
I will look at your files.