Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Fuchs2468

OK  Smile , thank you.
Fans of the Titan MOD skin are strongly encouraged to test the NightShift theme in Titan MOD (Manage Color themes settings). This theme works very well.  Smile

Regards
Hi
Thanks
There are some color modes in my signature too.
That's right, in Titan MOD NightShift the background color of the skin changes to dark. However, what I definitely like the most is that activating the Titan MOD NightShift theme changes the movie search bar in the skin's interface to be the full width of the screen, making it very easy to navigate through the movie.

Regards
Hi
How can I add a 3D.png for 3D ( personnal moviegenre) Huh
Thanks

(2021-03-04, 01:06)Aphykit2006 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-03, 19:48)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-02, 18:31)Aphykit2006 Wrote: [ -> ]@Fuchs2468

Sorry, but I still need help.
After changing the language file, I have almost everything.
I'm just missing some values that I can't locate:
ie : Action & Adventure       Kids   and  3D  (I created a '3D' genre to better find my films)
… .
Yes, the series genres of "TMDB" are still missing.
They will be added with the next update. The skin will only contain official "TMDB" genres.
Otherwise I won't finish if I have to fulfill every custom genre request. Wink

But I can give you instructions on how to add "3D" as a genre yourself.

Hi.
Ok
thank you, this is great.
I look forward the next update 😁
How do I make a moviegenreicon.jpg recognize the 3D genre I created?

Info : moviegenres packages are not recognised with manual zip install.
It's not a skin issue, may be a leia 18.9 issue.

Regards
(2023-12-05, 19:00)Aphykit2006 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
How can I add a 3D.png for 3D ( personnal moviegenre) Huh
Thanks

I can't test it, I don't own any 3D movies.

Try this once:
xml:
     <variable name="MovieGenreVar">
       <value condition="ListItem.IsStereoscopic">3D.png</value>
       <value condition="String.Contains(Skin.String(MovieGenreIconPack.ext), png)">$VAR[MovieGenre1]</value>
       <value condition="String.Contains(Skin.String(MovieGenreIconPack.ext), jpg)">$VAR[MovieGenre2]</value>
       <value>DefaultGenre.png</value>
     </variable>

This variable is located in "IncludesVariables.xml".
3D.png copie to "skin.titan.mod\media\".
YESS Thank you

The soluce :
in
C:\Kodi20\portable_data\addons\skin.titan.mod\1080i\IncludesVariables.xml

Added 2 lines

<variable name="MovieGenre1">

Add :  <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Label,3D)">$VAR[MovieGenreIconVarList]3D.png</value>

<variable name="MovieGenre2">  

Add :      <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Label,3D)">$VAR[MovieGenreIconVarList]3D.jpg</value>

And , because        -- infolabels are not supported within a container item layout so we define all known resource addons manually-

I use a modded resource.images.moviegenreicons.coloured

add my pictures genres. .jpg in the folder : ressources  (delete .xtb)
Change addon.xml   (change true to false)      <extension point="kodi.resource.images" compile="false" type="moviegenreicons" />
@Fuchs2468  Hello

I'm using trial version (with OSD change) of Titan MOD skin with NightShift theme, everything works great.   Smile

You wrote that you are working on an alternative frame for all views. I have a question: will the update include blocking of the selected view? The idea is to force only 1 user-selected view for all video add-ons, which can be marked with a closed padlock symbol.

Regards
(2023-12-06, 17:49)Arkady1964 Wrote: [ -> ]@Fuchs2468  Hello

I'm using trial version (with OSD change) of Titan MOD skin with NightShift theme, everything works great.   Smile

You wrote that you are working on an alternative frame for all views. I have a question: will the update include blocking of the selected view? The idea is to force only 1 user-selected view for all video add-ons, which can be marked with a closed padlock symbol.

Regards

Updates have no influence on the color theme you choose.
A view for all video addons is also possible by using the "forced views" setting.
@Fuchs2468

I'm waiting for the Titan MOD update. Thank you for working on this wonderful skin.

Regards
(2023-12-05, 18:32)Arkady1964 Wrote: [ -> ]However, what I definitely like the most is that activating the Titan MOD NightShift theme changes the movie search bar in the skin's interface to be the full width of the screen, making it very easy to navigate through the movie.

I think you mean the OSD progress bar

You have 3 OSD layouts available, regardless of the color theme.
-Slim-OSD (video;audio)
-Default-OSD (video;audio)
-Netflix-OSD (video)
The setting for this is here:
ImageImage
Yes, that's what I meant. The wide video progress bar makes video operation very easy. Thanks a lot.

Regards
Erm really sorry but how to install the skin please? I had to rebuild my OSMC Kodi and have totally forgotten how - it's been a while!

Thanks!
(2023-12-12, 18:23)mombasa123 Wrote: [ -> ]Erm really sorry but how to install the skin please? I had to rebuild my OSMC Kodi and have totally forgotten how - it's been a while!

Thanks!

Just install my repo.
repository.fuchs246-1.0.1.zip 
For Matrix and Nexus.

An Omega version will also be available soon.