Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2023-05-28, 18:22)viktor80 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Fuchs2468

Could you share the latest version of your skin?
I can hardly wait to test it out and use it as my default skin with the latest kodi.

Thanks.

I'm trying my best to get it published as soon as possible.
Hey Fuchs ..are you still working on it ? No pressure, just an open honest question Smile
(2023-07-30, 23:40)aneurysm- Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Fuchs ..are you still working on it ? No pressure, just an open honest question Smile
He is definitely still working on it.. Getting everything finished on free time and adding it into the repo takes a little time.
The Marduks Repo is not available from the first post anymore. How can we install this?
(2023-08-13, 09:46)Zodler Wrote: [ -> ]The Marduks Repo is not available from the first post anymore. How can we install this?

@Fuchs2468 maintains his repo now... Going forward he will be the one to update it

https://github.com/Fuchs246/repository.f...-1.0.0.zip
Hello Fuchs2468

Can you in the Titan MOD for Nexus add skins in navigation with the Android TV remote control full support for the video progress bar, working the same way as the slider in the YouTube video search bar or Titan Vanilla. The idea is to be able to go up to the progress bar of the movie and move the movie with the slider, this feature does not currently work in the Titan MOD.
(2023-08-14, 15:43)Arkady1964 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Fuchs2468

Can you in the Titan MOD for Nexus add skins in navigation with the Android TV remote control full support for the video progress bar, working the same way as the slider in the YouTube video search bar or Titan Vanilla. The idea is to be able to go up to the progress bar of the movie and move the movie with the slider, this feature does not currently work in the Titan MOD.

Yes this feature should be available with my nexus update. I have been working on this feature just recently. 
In windows with the mouse it works. 

@Fuchs2468  That's exactly it, great! Thank you
Fuchs2468 Completing the request.

It's good that the function in Windows with a mouse works. I have verified that it also works on Android TV with a wireless mouse and an air mouse. Unfortunately it doesn't work with the Android TV remote, I hope skin.titan.mod nexus(Android) will also have this function similar to Titan Vanilla Matrix+. I don't use Windows for Kodi, only Android TV, so I am asking that the function also work with the Android TV remote.

Thank you
"Titan MOD" Nexus Update!!!

"Titan MOD" version 20.1.24 for Kodi Nexus is now available.

Here is the link to the update: repository.fuchs246-1.0.1.zip 

Important!!!

Anyone who has installed Kodi 20 and above and is currently using Titan MOD version 19.1.23 should uninstall this version before updating.

Have fun testing.

p.s.
Since I haven't tested everything 100% yet, errors can still occur.
Awesome news. I will install & enjoy this later today. I already thank you for the hard work & love you've put into this. Very very much appreciated !
Can a previous Titan backup be used after the new update?
(2023-09-02, 20:07)teedo42 Wrote: [ -> ]Can a previous Titan backup be used after the new update?

I think not because the skin name changed from "skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix" to "skin.titan.mod".

It shouldn't be a problem to import a backup for future updates, since the skin name will no longer change with a new version.
(2023-09-02, 20:38)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-09-02, 20:07)teedo42 Wrote: [ -> ]Can a previous Titan backup be used after the new update?

I think not because the skin name changed from "skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix" to "skin.titan.mod".

It shouldn't be a problem to import a backup for future updates, since the skin name will no longer change with a new version.

Ok thanks. After updating, there are 2 items that won't update. Skin helper service color picker and TV show aired.
Thank you for your work
everything works wonderfully