Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a quick question, is it possible to set a main menu item to only display the background / fanart of a custom or smart playlist? I have some options for recent / unwatched / in-progress available but they all cache the whole movie or tv-show library.
I also use two other skins (Aeon Nox and Aeon Tajo) and these offer the option for the above:
(2022-12-08, 15:01)Element_Hg Wrote: [ -> ]Just a quick question, is it possible to set a main menu item to only display the background / fanart of a custom or smart playlist? I have some options for recent / unwatched / in-progress available but they all cache the whole movie or tv-show library.

Yes, this is possible. 
After creating a playlist, the "Skin Helper Service Backgrounds" automatically creates background and preview images.

Strange, it doesn't for me. Maybe because I use an older version of the skin and still Kodi 18.

edit: it's also possible to achieve this by activating smart shortcuts for the playlists and then using them on the main menu.
(2022-07-22, 15:49)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-07-22, 03:20)psbguy Wrote: [ -> ]The version is in my repo
Hi
I don't find Version 2.0.2 . only version 1.0.0
Normal ?
Regards
@Aphykit2006.

If you're looking for the "script.skin.helper.colorpicker", it's version 2.0.2 on my repo.
On the Kodi repo there is version 2.0.1.
(2022-08-26, 22:34)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-08-26, 12:55)satelly Wrote: [ -> ] 

If all addons that are required for Titan-Mod support Nexus, then there will also be a Nexus update.

To your second question, no, I will not change it.
The amount of work would be far too great, as I wouldn't have to change just 2 or 3 numerical values.
As you have already noticed, Titan-Mod does not only have a home layout, and the layouts would all have to be checked and adapted in the event of a change.

With Titan-Mod you have the choice between 2 home layouts in Netflix style.
Choose a layout, that's all i can offer you.

How's the settings on the first layout I can't seem to have the clear logo on the top left or do I need to download something else to make it appear??
(2023-01-19, 09:12)Launcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-08-26, 12:55)satelly Wrote: [ -> ] 
How's the settings on the first layout I can't seem to have the clear logo on the top left or do I need to download something else to make it appear??

The logos are automatically displayed if there are any.
There is no extra setting for this.
But you can use "Choose art" to check if you have a logo for your movie or TV show, and use "Artwork Beef" to download the missing graphics.

ImageImage
Hi
Thanks.
I had misunderstood, I thought it was the repository  Big Grin
Now, i test Kodi 20 with Titan Mod
Regards.
Hi,
'Top left' logo is not for vidéoinfo.
only lists
Regards
(2023-01-19, 11:30)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-01-19, 09:12)Launcher Wrote: [ -> ]

The logos are automatically displayed if there are any.
There is no extra setting for this.
But you can use "Choose art" to check if you have a logo for your movie or TV show, and use "Artwork Beef" to download the missing graphics.

ImageImage

Thank you for replying and explain awesome thank you...
Ihave Nvidia Shield. I started gettin pop up  Extended script error. Does somebody know what can be wrong ? I didnt changed anything. I am on Kodi 19.3. from google store. I tried with new Kodi 20 and I get the same error. On Kodi 20 even Kodi crashes from time to time, and on Kodi 20 all my files have playback error.

Does anybody knows what can I do ?
(2022-11-30, 02:24)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-11-29, 23:38)csts Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me or something updated -possibly from Kodi repo- and broke the "Set thumbnail" option in Skin settings?
Tried on Flatpak and Kodi Nexus.
I don't know which version of Kodi Nexus you are using.
In my last test with Kodi Nexus, "Set thumbnail" worked.

Hello
Same for me with the 'official' version of Nexus (v20.0.0, titan mod v23)
Unable to change an image (the explorer does not launch)
ie : Change global background => nothing happend
Regards
(2023-01-23, 13:02)Aphykit2006 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-11-30, 02:24)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-11-29, 23:38)csts Wrote: [ -> ] 

Hello
Same for me with the 'official' version of Nexus (v20.0.0, titan mod v23)
Unable to change an image (the explorer does not launch)
ie : Change global background => nothing happend
Regards
I have just tested with Win10.
It works for me. I could not detect any error. 

Hello @Fuchs2468 
 There must be an explanation. What is the module called?.
I tested on 2 windows 10. (These are -p modes ; updates to my Kodi 19 installation).
I tried to reinstall the titan mod skin, but stuck at 78%.
Other than that, everything works fine except Youtube calls from View_529_NetflixSeasons that blocks kodi.
Regards

[EDIT ] it-s Add-on:ExtendedInfo Script. (update to Extended info-Diamond_Mod (but : track tv error (i don't have track tv)
Hi guys, First of all big thankyou for all your hard worl

Second I am still on Leia Titan Vanilla, just for the OSD, I miss the big icons, I have linked old Titan v the current mod below. The old one had an option on Extra large icons - see pictures in link

https://imgur.com/a/omq8Gz7