Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi @Fuchs2468 is there a way to load widgets more faster, to have a skin more responsive ?
I use Kodi on my Shield 2019 and with Titan MOD skin, Kodi is really slow.
If i switch to another skin, like SWAN for example, Kodi is definitly more faster and responsive.
(2021-04-09, 23:39)kokoplex Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @Fuchs2468 is there a way to load widgets more faster, to have a skin more responsive ?
If i switch to another skin, like SWAN for example, Kodi is definitly more faster and responsive.
The skin is heavy already and it's also relying on shs, so the faster the system the better. Disable views you don't use.
My views are already optimized for me.
I think shs became heavier because on SWAN shs is disabled, it's a pity
(2021-04-09, 23:39)kokoplex Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @Fuchs2468 is there a way to load widgets more faster, to have a skin more responsive ?
About Skin.Helper.Widgets or Plugins loaded widgets have a longer loading time.

Widgets that are loaded directly via the library to load immediately.

Example slow:

Recently added Movies

plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=recent&mediatype=movies&tag=&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload-movies)]

Example fast:

Recently added Movies

library://video/movies/recentlyaddedmovies.xml
Thanks for explanations
@Fuchs2468
Hi.
Very good work.
Just rest some details.
Is it the moment for some request/ evolutions about Titan Matrix mod ?
Or you prefer later ?
Regards
Hi Guys I am not sure which  of the Titan addons that is causing the cpu to run high and loud, before I installed the Titan skin the cpu was runing very low and quiet (pic1), shortly after installing Titan the cpu runs high and even when I switch back to confluence (pic2). The cpu returns to normal after I restated Librelec with confluence skin, please advise which addon to turned off in order to use Titan without cpu running high

(2021-04-13, 04:14)t123thomas Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys I am not sure which  of the Titan addons that is causing the cpu to run high and loud, before I installed the Titan skin the cpu was runing very low and quiet (pic1), shortly after installing Titan the cpu runs high and even when I switch back to confluence (pic2). The cpu returns to normal after I restated Librelec with confluence skin, please advise which addon to turned off in order to use Titan without cpu running high

I believe this had to do with skin helper as well.
(2021-03-30, 02:54)t123thomas Wrote: [ -> ]@Fuchs2468,
@AchillesPunks

Please dont forget to add these changes to the skin  this is to ensure Matrix Titan  Skins are compatible Matrix- Emby Next gen plugin

IncludesSkinSetings.xml

<selected>Skin.HasSetting(SmartShortcuts.emby) + System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby)</selected>
                <enable>System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby)</enable>
should be:
                <selected>Skin.HasSetting(SmartShortcuts.emby) + System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby-next-gen)</selected>
                <enable>System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby-next-gen)</enable>
and here:
                <param name="addon" value="plugin.video.emby" />
should be:
                <param name="addon" value="plugin.video.emby-next-gen" />
@Fuchs2468,
@AchillesPunks
 I am wondering if these changes have taken, effect as it apears not in the latest Fuchs MOD, I was able to make the changes in windows, but I searched through Libreelec folders I couldn't find where the Titan MOD and helper to make changes myself. Appreciate if can point me to the files I am using WINSCP to connect to Libreelec root folders
As you can see emby addon is not active, because the name has not changed to plugin.video.emby-next-gen from plugin.video.emby

(2021-04-13, 04:14)t123thomas Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys I am not sure which  of the Titan addons that is causing the cpu to run high and loud, before I installed the Titan skin the cpu was runing very low and quiet (pic1), shortly after installing Titan the cpu runs high and even when I switch back to confluence (pic2). The cpu returns to normal after I restated Librelec with confluence skin, please advise which addon to turned off in order to use Titan without cpu running high

Unfortunately, I can not tell you why that's the case with you, I have a Raspiberry 3+ and there is no Kodi 19 version of Libreelec yet.
You have to wait a while.

In general, however, I can tell you that the Skin Helper needs after a new installation, for a while until he has all the information he needs.
Of course, this can mean that your Raspberry 4 has a high CPU load for this time.
(2021-04-14, 01:13)t123thomas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-30, 02:54)t123thomas Wrote: [ -> ] 
Not only the change in the skin is required for this purpose.
Of course, it must also be changed "script.module.metadatautils", "script.skin.helper.backgrounds" and "script.skin.helper.widgets".
(2021-03-25, 06:34)t123thomas Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I want to report this issue that has always been in Leia Skin, but still present in Matrix Alpha, it pertains to TV Shows ONLY settings
The TV shows settings in force views is as pic1, these settings to some extend often change randomly from Netflix to diff views intermitantly and it will return to Netfix views 
Piics 2-4 is fine later it will change pics 5-7 and later it will change to pics 2-4 these can happen randomly
I hope these are issues are resolved in the next version of Titan MOD Matrix
I just want to report that this issues is yet resolved Titan-MOD-!9.1.19-Alha1
Thanks
(2021-04-14, 01:35)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-14, 01:13)t123thomas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-30, 02:54)t123thomas Wrote: [ -> ] 
Not only the change in the skin is required for this purpose.
Of course, it must also be changed "script.module.metadatautils", "script.skin.helper.backgrounds" and "script.skin.helper.widgets".
I can make the chages myself as temp solution until the skinhelper and widgets is fixed from source.
Please direct me to the folder which contain this info in libreelec

Thanks
(2021-04-12, 16:39)Aphykit2006 Wrote: [ -> ]@Fuchs2468
Hi.
Very good work.
Just rest some details.
Is it the moment for some request/ evolutions about Titan Matrix mod ?
Or you prefer later ?
Regards
It depends on what it is, whether it is time-consuming or can be realized quickly.
(2021-04-14, 01:20)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]

Unfortunately, I can not tell you why that's the case with you, I have a Raspiberry 3+ and there is no Kodi 19 version of Libreelec yet.
You have to wait a while.

In general, however, I can tell you that the Skin Helper needs after a new installation, for a while until he has all the information he needs.
Of course, this can mean that your Raspberry 4 has a high CPU load for this time.
Thanks, the noise and usage have returned to normal, I am guessing that the the initial installation caused the unusual demand for cpu resource, after several reboot the system is quient