Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-06-17, 12:15)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-16, 09:52)Aphykit2006 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-15, 21:31)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
And I still lost the clearlogo when playing music!
Note, I've modded some xml for my own usage. Can I share ?

Clear logo works.
I will look at your files.

Hi
Thank you.
Note : with or without artistslideshow.
Logo are ok in artistview.
Ie : Billy Gibbons (last added)
ImageImage
It's like player doesn't transmit the logo.
Regards
(2021-06-17, 14:32)Aphykit2006 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-17, 12:15)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-16, 09:52)Aphykit2006 Wrote: [ -> ]And I still lost the clearlogo when playing music!
Note, I've modded some xml for my own usage. Can I share ?

Clear logo works.

Hi
Thank you.
ImageImage
Regards

where you have the albuns , select context menu and go to advance settings and select to wookup the the artist folder and if you have other folder with artwork you can select. Then reboot kodi , go back to the context menu and chose chose artwork , it will come up with the artist artwork , and select the clear logo. Choose cancel and will show up the options to tge album . Select what you want and tge logo will show up on tge player
(2021-06-17, 11:54)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-16, 03:51)Shadowmage952 Wrote: [ -> ]I've browsed through the latest on this thread and tried searching to see if it was brought up but came up empty so I wanted to bring up an issue I've had to see if there is any resolution.

When configured for the homescreen layout of "Modern Big Vertical Homescreen Layout" I've been trying to modify how the widgets are displayed in configured shortcuts for any particular shortcut by adjusting the widgets rows from "Multiple Widgets" to "Multiple Widgets - multiple rows", but any changes to that setting always seem to revert to "Multiple Widgets".  Is there any way to get this setting to stick or is this a known issue with the current version?

"Multiple Widgets - multiple rows" works.
"Use Fixed Focus" should be deactivated in this view.

Thanks for the response.

It's strange, though, as that isn't working for me.  If I change the widget rows to any other option (Single, Single Large, Multiple - Multiple Rows) it always reverts to just multiple widgets.  It seems like it just won't save that change.

I've also tried deleting my userdata and starting from scratch with a fresh install of the skin (version 19.1.20), but I'm seeing the same issue.  Any ideas on why that field wouldn't save a change?  Is that handled by any other add ons that may be the cause such as the Skin Helper Service Widget?

Is it possible manually force the change in a settings xml and if so what field and value would need to be set for Multiple Widgets - Multiple rows.
(2021-06-17, 08:39)Tiagomartires Wrote: [ -> ]@Fuchs2468 , thank you for your hard work and give us this lovely skin , is my favorite.

I notice some bugs when we have the setting force views activated, if i force iptv view when after i go to music or other shortcut will not showup the menus.

Other thing i notice is on netflix view when i try play the trailer , it come with error , the only way i have to play trailer on the view is using the script for trailer mod on venom repo , but i need to go by the context menu instead of just press up as was on kodi 18 ...

Do you think you can have a look on this for the next update? Will be appreciated

Thank you

If you want to try views, then disable "Forced views".
Forced views does not like any frequent changes in views.
Otherwise that happens like you and you have a blank screen, and you have to restart Kodi.

The trailers work in the Netflix view with "Onup".
Check:
- Do you have a YouTube API
- is trailer activated in the Scraper
"Onup Trailer" plays trailer when a trailer is stored in the database (TMDB), or you have the trailer on your hard drive.

(2021-06-17, 15:07)Tiagomartires Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-17, 14:32)Aphykit2006 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-17, 12:15)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]Clear logo works.

Hi
Thank you.
ImageImage
Regards

where you have the albuns , select context menu and go to advance settings and select to wookup the the artist folder and if you have other folder with artwork you can select. Then reboot kodi , go back to the context menu and chose chose artwork , it will come up with the artist artwork , and select the clear logo. Choose cancel and will show up the options to tge album . Select what you want and tge logo will show up on tge player

Hi
Thank you, but nothing.
May be I misunderstand the explains.
Sometimes worked before.

Regards
(2021-06-17, 17:55)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-17, 08:39)Tiagomartires Wrote: [ -> ]@Fuchs2468 , thank you for your hard work and give us this lovely skin , is my favorite.

I notice some bugs when we have the setting force views activated, if i force iptv view when after i go to music or other shortcut will not showup the menus.

Other thing i notice is on netflix view when i try play the trailer , it come with error , the only way i have to play trailer on the view is using the script for trailer mod on **** repo , but i need to go by the context menu instead of just press up as was on kodi 18 ...

Do you think you can have a look on this for the next update? Will be appreciated

Thank you

Otherwise that happens like you and you have a blank screen, and you have to restart Kodi.

Check:
"Onup Trailer" plays trailer when a trailer is stored in the database (TMDB), or you have the trailer on your hard drive.

well , i use the moviedb helper to build my library and to search for new movies , and the addon do not have force views so i use the use the force views on the skin to force to go to netflix view , and the work arround i found was put all the force view on none and movies and tvshows on netflix. That way allow me to have this how i want without crash . On my menus will have the views i setup and on addons but when the skin recognize is movies or tv shows change the view ....

About the trailers , yes i have youtube api , yes the trailers are activate on scrapers and i do not have trailers on my server to play local. And to be fair , i found one movie play the trailer is relating with tmbd and not with the skin it self, thank you for your help.

I would suggest the skin use movie trailer mod or even imbd trailers if is possible because that way we will have trailers on all movies and tvshows available... Do you think is possible do something like that?

Thank you for your great work in maintaining this skin
(2021-06-17, 16:33)Shadowmage952 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-17, 11:54)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-16, 03:51)Shadowmage952 Wrote: [ -> ]I've browsed through the latest on this thread and tried searching to see if it was brought up but came up empty so I wanted to bring up an issue I've had to see if there is any resolution.

When configured for the homescreen layout of "Modern Big Vertical Homescreen Layout" I've been trying to modify how the widgets are displayed in configured shortcuts for any particular shortcut by adjusting the widgets rows from "Multiple Widgets" to "Multiple Widgets - multiple rows", but any changes to that setting always seem to revert to "Multiple Widgets".  Is there any way to get this setting to stick or is this a known issue with the current version?

"Multiple Widgets - multiple rows" works.
"Use Fixed Focus" should be deactivated in this view.

Thanks for the response.

It's strange, though, as that isn't working for me.  If I change the widget rows to any other option (Single, Single Large, Multiple - Multiple Rows) it always reverts to just multiple widgets.  It seems like it just won't save that change.

I've also tried deleting my userdata and starting from scratch with a fresh install of the skin (version 19.1.20), but I'm seeing the same issue.  Any ideas on why that field wouldn't save a change?  Is that handled by any other add ons that may be the cause such as the Skin Helper Service Widget?

Is it possible manually force the change in a settings xml and if so what field and value would need to be set for Multiple Widgets - Multiple rows.
try the following:

- Uninstall Titan (also "\userdata\addon_data\skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix")
- Delete "\userdata\addon_data\script.skinshortcuts"
Then try again.

I assure you Widget Rows works.
(2021-06-17, 18:10)Aphykit2006 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-17, 15:07)Tiagomartires Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-17, 14:32)Aphykit2006 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
Thank you.
ImageImage
Regards

Hi
Thank you, but nothing.
May be I misunderstand the explains.
Sometimes worked before.

Regards

now i am in front of my kodi i will explai again with the right names .
On the settings ofaddon metadata and artwork module , go to music artwork and activate lookup artwork in my music folder and lookup artwork in custom folder , and on this one you put to the same folder where you safe the artist arrwork. Then reboot .

Next , you go to the albuns menu and on one of the yours albuns select context menu , and chose artwork options , then manual configure artwork , scroll down until you find clearlogo and tell to this album where is the clear logo . And repete this for all the albuns.

I know this because when you chose to.play , tge player for some reason is using this addon to put the artwork and i had to do this on.mine to get the clear logo and the diskart work when i play the music...
Hi @Tiagomartires
Oh, I see, thank you
I try this tomorrow.
But > 300 albums
So, do you think it's a bug in metada module ?
Or Skin helper services...
May be we can mod this in MusicVisualization.xml.
Time to sleep now
Regards
(2021-06-17, 23:56)Aphykit2006 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @Tiagomartires
Oh, I see, thank you
I try this tomorrow.
But > 300 albums
Time to sleep now
Regards

hi , if you allow download will do that for you automatic and you can safe the artwork on the folder you want. But i have a big library so will make the kodi slowly, so i found this way and work for me , at the moment i working on movie library because for some reason the scrapers some time download the trailer and sometimes not . Other day i spend a full day just to get the logo and the diskart working lol
I don't think is a bug , is more how is setup because i save the artwork on one folder and the artist art come up without problem but the album artwork didn't even if i lookup my music folder.
Good luck mate Wink
(2021-06-18, 08:07)Tiagomartires Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-17, 23:56)Aphykit2006 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @Tiagomartires
Oh, I see, thank you
I try this tomorrow.
But > 300 albums
Time to sleep now
Regards

hi , if you allow download will do that for you automatic and you can safe the artwork on the folder you want. But i have a big library so will make the kodi slowly, so i found this way and work for me , at the moment i working on movie library because for some reason the scrapers some time download the trailer and sometimes not . Other day i spend a full day just to get the logo and the diskart working lol
I don't think is a bug , is more how is setup because i save the artwork on one folder and the artist art come up without problem but the album artwork didn't even if i lookup my music folder.
Good luck mate Wink
Hi @Tiagomartires
I had the same problems
Music dl : I solved partially with Artwork dump for downloading images
this is because TMBD has reorganized everything and the links have changed since.

and with Tinymediamanager (that I discovered) who among me to rename everything (I had files / files from Mymovies and not well named) Tinymédiamanager -> rescrap, rename, overwrite the nfo, then, in kodi, everything to survive. I took -1 week to redo everything well.

I have been thinking about the clearlogo pb. I had the problem on switching to Kodi 19 and it was a problem with metadatautils + Skinhelper services.
the problem is: SkinHelper.Player.Art.ClearLogo which no longer works.

Which version of SHS?

[EDIT 10h55]
Hello
It works again. (clearlogo)
What I have done :
Metadatautils: add kodi artist information folder
(note: audiodb is removed)
remove simplecache.db
it was the same.
ArtistSlideshow: set kodi artist information folder and no longer from the addon
and add notifications
metadatautils update en1.042 + SHS 1.37 + shs widget
debug mode for research.
Miracle! it works (except billy gibbons)
Here is my testing log : Kodi log
Regards
(2021-06-17, 17:55)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]

Other thing i notice is on netflix view when i try play the trailer , it come with error , the only way i have to play trailer on the view is using the script for trailer mod on ven*m repo , but i need to go by the context menu instead of just press up as was on kodi 18 ...

Thank you

Check:

problem sort , i had to rebulid my library , after download the artwork i export to.nso files .
But for some reason the scraper i was using was not given the youtube information about the video trailer.

Thank you for your help and keep the good work..

Any way we can help you on supporting this skin? DonationHuh
Can anyone point me in the right direction here?  I added Fuchs Repo.  I removed all my other repos and all my previously installed add-ins other then the offical ones from Team Kodi. 

When I go to install Titan MOD (BETA) for MATRIX I get an error that Python 2.26 could not be satisfied.  So, I guess I missed something.
(2021-06-20, 04:44)dalto Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone point me in the right direction here?  I added Fuchs Repo.  I removed all my other repos and all my previously installed add-ins other then the offical ones from Team Kodi. 

When I go to install Titan MOD (BETA) for MATRIX I get an error that Python 2.26 could not be satisfied.  So, I guess I missed something.

You've definitely updated Kodi Leia on Kodi Matrix.
That's why this error occurred.
You must reinstall Matrix, then install "Fuchs repo" and then Titan-Mod.
(2021-06-20, 11:43)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]You must reinstall Matrix, then install "Fuchs repo" and then Titan-Mod.

I uninstalled and reinstalled.  The python error is gone but now I get an error that cherrypy dependency can not be satisfied.  Is that in a different repo that I need?