Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-02-20, 11:50)ichkriegediekri Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-20, 03:41)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ] 
Does the new version still require Leila for setting the skin up or can I just install onto matrix?

This version requires a leia installation beforehand for the settings to work on matrix.
it won't let me install on Leia first at all, so thus I cannot update to Matrix
If you want to test the skin on the Kodi matrix version, here are brief instructions.

First unzip zip

Open "addon.xml" with editor.

search line:

Code:
<import addon = "xbmc.gui" version = "5.14.0" />

change for matrix in

Code:
<import addon = "xbmc.gui" version = "5.15.0" />

then pack everything back into a zip file.

Now you only need all matrix compatible "skin.helper.service" files.

look here:
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons

Install Titan-Mod on Leia.

Define your own themes if desired.

Who uses widgets via "Skinhelper Service Widgets" also specify.

If the skin is configured on Leia according to your wishes go to:

"\ userdata \ addon_data \ skin.titan.mod.beta.leia \"

Copy content "settings.xml" and "themes"

Files then in the matrix version in

insert again.

Start Kodi matrix with titan-mod.

Views must be specified with Force Views.

Now the skin should work with matrix.
(2021-02-20, 12:14)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]I discovered a little bug in my new version if you already downloaded it, please update it again.

Here again the link with the updated version: skin.titan.mod.beta.leia-18.1.19~alpha.zip
1. I use the enhanced all in one home screen.  After I the update, the color borders are no longer around the widgets. I can no longer see which home widget I am selecting. In settings you can't change those colors anymore.

2. The new screen shots you posted. Is that only for the home screen? Is that layout possible for Netflix media views(movies/TV/music)?

3. I use the Netflix view in the music section.  After the update, the Netflix view for music looks and responds different from the others(Movies/TV).  Artist selection is stuck in non fixed focus mode I guess. If I move to the next artist the widget remains on the left side of the screen.  Before update the artist is selected from the center of the screen, now focus is on the left. Also the color border is missing.

Thanks for any help
Hi.
Sorry, for the moment, i don't see any difference.
May be french language.
More test tomorrow.
(2021-02-20, 22:02)teedo42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-20, 12:14)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]I discovered a little bug in my new version if you already downloaded it, please update it again.

Here again the link with the updated version: skin.titan.mod.beta.leia-18.1.19~alpha.zip
1. I use the enhanced all in one home screen.  After I the update, the color borders are no longer around the widgets. I can no longer see which home widget I am selecting. In settings you can't change those colors anymore.

2. The new screen shots you posted. Is that only for the home screen? Is that layout possible for Netflix media views(movies/TV/music)?

3. I use the Netflix view in the music section.  After the update, the Netflix view for music looks and responds different from the others(Movies/TV).  Artist selection is stuck in non fixed focus mode I guess. If I move to the next artist the widget remains on the left side of the screen.  Before update the artist is selected from the center of the screen, now focus is on the left. Also the color border is missing.

Thanks for any help

i have just tested with a new clean kodi installation.
skin installed.
database for new installation copied so that I have content.
and switched to the expanded all-in-one home screen.
Otherwise nothing changed in the standard setting of the skin.
result everything is displayed as it should be and border color is also available.

this works for all netflix views in this skin for Movie and TV.

As the name suggests "Netflix" view is intended and optimized for movies and TV.
This view does not call up all information about the music.
i will lock this view for music in a later update.
I just forgot that in this update.

addition to 1.
The border color and width can easily be changed in the settings.
I quickly tested it.
(2021-02-21, 05:03)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-20, 22:02)teedo42 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for any help

i have just tested with a new clean kodi installation.
skin installed.
database for new installation copied so that I have content.
and switched to the expanded all-in-one home screen.
Otherwise nothing changed in the standard setting of the skin.
result everything is displayed as it should be and border color is also available.

this works for all netflix views in this skin for Movie and TV.

As the name suggests "Netflix" view is intended and optimized for movies and TV.
This view does not call up all information about the music.
i will lock this view for music in a later update.
I just forgot that in this update.

addition to 1.
The border color and width can easily be changed in the settings.
I quickly tested it.
OK, somewhere I screwed up. I was hoping I didn't have to start over. So many custom settings to set. 

I forgot to mention earlier; I like your resizing and addition of logos for language and resolution. Nice work.

Thanks again.
(2021-02-20, 15:10)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to test the skin on the Kodi matrix version, here are brief instructions.

First unzip zip

Open "addon.xml" with editor.

search line:

Code:
<import addon = "xbmc.gui" version = "5.14.0" />

change for matrix in

Code:
<import addon = "xbmc.gui" version = "5.15.0" />

then pack everything back into a zip file.

Now you only need all matrix compatible "skin.helper.service" files.

look here:
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons

Install Titan-Mod on Leia.

Define your own themes if desired.

Who uses widgets via "Skinhelper Service Widgets" also specify.

If the skin is configured on Leia according to your wishes go to:

Copy content "settings.xml" and "themes"

Files then in the matrix version in

insert again.

Start Kodi matrix with titan-mod.

Views must be specified with Force Views.

Now the skin should work with matrix.

Hey thanks for the instructions. I follow your steps but when I try to installed the newly pack zip file, it said "ERROR <general>: CAddonInstallJob[skin.titan.mod.beta.leia]: The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.13.0 could not be satisfied."

I made sure to change the xbmc.gui version to 5.15.0 so I'm confused why it will ask for python version 2.13.0

So I tried downloading from this link and I'm getting an error about not being able to find CherryPy 17.0.0... but the latest version I can find for Kodi is 12.0.1. Can you just install the tarball version from the main CherryPy site, and does it still support Python 2? Running Kodi 18.9 on AndroidTV.

Never mind. Found a site with 17.4.2 (https://files.xbmcbrasil.net/Kodi/repo/s....cherrypy/) that seems to work. Quick FYI, however, doing a bit of looking, it seems CherryPy 17.x.x was the last one to support Python 2, so make sure not to update to v18 or later until on Matrix.
(2021-02-21, 17:42)Shinobi_Wan Wrote: [ -> ] 
Hey thanks for the instructions. I follow your steps but when I try to installed the newly pack zip file, it said "ERROR <general>: CAddonInstallJob[skin.titan.mod.beta.leia]: The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.13.0 could not be satisfied."

I made sure to change the xbmc.gui version to 5.15.0 so I'm confused why it will ask for python version 2.13.0

I was getting the same issue. Some addon is still out of date. Grab the zip file from this thread (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...6&page=283) and just go through and make sure to update everything. 

Hopefully Fuchs2468 can figure out the issue with Kodi 19 since it just hit stable yesterday.
(2021-02-21, 19:58)aerogems Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-21, 17:42)Shinobi_Wan Wrote: [ -> ] 

I was getting the same issue. Some addon is still out of date. Grab the zip file from this thread (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...6&page=283) and just go through and make sure to update everything. 

Hopefully Fuchs2468 can figure out the issue with Kodi 19 since it just hit stable yesterday.

Thanks for the link, going to give this a go now. Hopefully this will help me here

EDIT: Got it all working now by downloading the files from the link. Thank you again for the help!
@Fuchs2468, Thanks for your support,  as mentioned previous in this thread, it appear that Titan Skin does not recognized the new emby for Kodi addon, there another revised version which more efficient that previous the one is titled emby-next-gen. I add the log link for your interest.
Kodi Log

1, Kodi (18.9 (18.9.0)
2, ADDON: skin.titan.mod.beta.leia v18.1.19~alpha.1 installed
3, ADDON: plugin.video.emby-next-gen v5.1.17 installed

Thanks for taken a look, let me know when to test.

(2021-02-22, 08:47)t123thomas Wrote: [ -> ]@Fuchs2468, Thanks for your support,  as mentioned previous in this thread, it appear that Titan Skin does not recognized the new emby for Kodi addon, there another revised version which more efficient that previous the one is titled emby-next-gen. I add the log link for your interest.
Kodi Log

1, Kodi (18.9 (18.9.0)
2, ADDON: skin.titan.mod.beta.leia v18.1.19~alpha.1 installed
3, ADDON: plugin.video.emby-next-gen v5.1.17 installed

Thanks for taken a look, let me know when to test.

I fixed the issue of new emby not been recognized by titan as you can see these missing info appears a Emby-Next-Gen

(2021-02-23, 02:09)t123thomas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-22, 08:47)t123thomas Wrote: [ -> ] 
I fixed the issue of new emby not been recognized by titan as you can see these missing info appears a Emby-Next-Gen

Today I wanted to write to you that you simply replace "plugin.video.emby" with "plugin.video.emby-next-gen" in the skin and also in the SHS add-ons.
I tested it yesterday with jellyfin.
Hello friends from Titan-Mod Skin !!

I have very good news for you guys!
I have now got the skin on Matrix running so that it now works without any tricks.
I will be creating a matrix version for Titan-Mod in the next few days, but I have to test a bit first.  Smile