Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2022-11-08, 21:06)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-11-08, 17:16)psbguy Wrote: [ -> ]@Fuchs2468  Is there a way to export the skin settings and import it to a new device to replicate all the existing settings?
Yes, this is possible with "script.skin.helper.skinbackup".
Create a backup.
The backup file is then located in "\userdata\addon_data\script.skin.helper.skinbackup\".
Copy this zip file into your new kodi installation under "\userdata\addon_data\script.skin.helper.skinbackup\".
If you have copied the file, you can restore your settings with "Manage skin backups" or "Restore the skin settings". 

ImageImage

Perfect, worked like a charm, thanks!
Just a suggestion for the next update, if a button can be added to PVR video OSD, which will let you go back to the last played channel or to show last played channels, it would be great!
(2022-11-09, 16:44)psbguy Wrote: [ -> ]Just a suggestion for the next update, if a button can be added to PVR video OSD, which will let you go back to the last played channel or to show last played channels, it would be great!
There will be a "Last played channel button" in the next update.

ImageImage

PVR signal information osd bar?. Great skin, Thank you.
(2022-11-11, 18:56)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-11-09, 16:44)psbguy Wrote: [ -> ]Just a suggestion for the next update, if a button can be added to PVR video OSD, which will let you go back to the last played channel or to show last played channels, it would be great!
There will be a "Last played channel button" in the next update.

ImageImage

Thank you, looking forward to that!
(2022-11-11, 20:08)Friend Wrote: [ -> ]PVR signal information osd bar?. Great skin, Thank you.

This is a function that is rarely needed.
I can only think of a rotating satellite system that would need this function.
Before I start thinking about a solution, let me ask you this. 
Does your PVR client (server) support this display?
Check this display by clicking the "O" key on your keyboard.

Signal strength and SNR are not supported in your case either.
(2022-08-17, 01:22)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-08-16, 21:02)psbguy Wrote: [ -> ]When I'm trying to add "Last Played" widget under PVR from either Live TV widgets or by adding a custom widget "pvr://channels/tv/*?view=lastplayed", it's just listing all channels according to number. Is there a way to sort it according to last played in descending order and limit the results to 20 for example?

At the moment, the sorting of widgets is only controlled by SHS.
But I am working on it.
There are still some problems i need to find and solve.
@Fuchs2468 Just wondering if you have found a solution for widgets sorting, as SHS widgets are not always working well for me
(2022-11-15, 17:21)psbguy Wrote: [ -> ] 

That won't be available any time soon.
Or I have a divine inspiration.
I am still working on this function.
I am unfortunately not a professional.
(2022-11-16, 03:22)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-11-15, 17:21)psbguy Wrote: [ -> ] 

That won't be available any time soon.
Or I have a divine inspiration.
I am still working on this function.
I am unfortunately not a professional.

No worries, appreciate your great work on this skin, I remember this function in Titan Bingie Mod skin widgets, and I thought it might be possible to replicate that here, given the similarities, but it's ok.
(2022-11-16, 03:52)psbguy Wrote: [ -> ] 

Yes, that is also my approach that "cartmandos" used in "Titan Bingie Mod".
Is it just me or something updated -possibly from Kodi repo- and broke the "Set thumbnail" option in Skin settings?
Tried on Flatpak and Kodi Nexus.
(2022-11-29, 23:38)csts Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me or something updated -possibly from Kodi repo- and broke the "Set thumbnail" option in Skin settings?
I don't know which version of Kodi Nexus you are using.
In my last test with Kodi Nexus, "Set thumbnail" worked.
(2022-11-30, 02:24)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-11-29, 23:38)csts Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me or something updated -possibly from Kodi repo- and broke the "Set thumbnail" option in Skin settings?
I don't know which version of Kodi Nexus you are using.
In my last test with Kodi Nexus, "Set thumbnail" worked.

I think it has nothing to do with Titan MOD, multiple skins have issues, and the worst one is Kodi crashes several times after a few seconds, then works -I opened an issue about that in Kodi's GitHub.
When this happened again in the past was a mesa package issue (Linux), could be something related, I don't think a Kodi repo dependency update did it.