Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-04-30, 06:42)t123thomas Wrote: [ -> ] 

I can not do much with this log file.
Which mistake in the skin has occurred with you?
So what did not work for Titan-Mod?
(2021-05-02, 02:31)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a zip file for you please test if it works with you.
I did not test it. 

skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix-unicode.zip

Thank you! I will try tonight!
(2021-05-02, 17:13)Lessram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-02, 02:31)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a zip file for you please test if it works with you.
I did not test it. 

skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix-unicode.zip

Thank you! I will try tonight!

Thank you. It works!!

(Besides I do have another not related problem; Somehow my new system keeps crashing
X88 Pro 20 TVBox (64GB-8GB) - Android 11 - Kodi 19 - Titan.... it keeps crashing.
I assume it is the hardware that gives a problem.
Glad @mardukL is alive and well. Life has intensified priorities for me as well. I'm going to experiment with the new Matrix version and attempt to get the media flags working as time permits. I've also read about the annoying Youtube popup issue some of you are having. If you have local trailers, it will keep popping up because one or more of your movie trailers are missing in your library. It looks for Youtube to play the trailer that's missing, even though you've disable it. Once you find and add the trailer, the popup notification stops.
Is the Fuchs repo down ?
(2021-05-05, 05:56)ThatSlimGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Is the Fuchs repo down ?

The "Fuchs repo" is online.

Repo:
https://github.com/Fuchs246/repository.fuchs246

repository.fuchs246.zip
Hello friends

"Fuchs Repo" had a mistake yesterday for several hours.
Please check the updates. 

look here:

(2021-05-05, 21:13)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-05, 05:56)ThatSlimGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Is the Fuchs repo down ?

The "Fuchs repo" is online.

Repo:
https://github.com/Fuchs246/repository.fuchs246

repository.fuchs246.zip
I really love the fanart view in this skin
Yesterday I tried subtitles for the first time in Matrix -they worked in Leia.
In Matrix there are no flags for Titan Mod -so, it's pretty hard to get the right sub.
Anyone knows a solution?
(2021-05-09, 09:52)csts Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday I tried subtitles for the first time in Matrix -they worked in Leia.
In Matrix there are no flags for Titan Mod -so, it's pretty hard to get the right sub.
Anyone knows a solution?

Here is the solution to the problem:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3026530
(2021-05-09, 10:05)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-09, 09:52)csts Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday I tried subtitles for the first time in Matrix -they worked in Leia.
Anyone knows a solution?

Here is the solution to the problem:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3026530

Thank you that worked perfectly.
Had to start from scratch cause there was just far to many errors and I don't have the time to get through fixing each and everyone of them, but I'm glad to have new version with titan skin.

2 questions I'm hoping to get some help with, setting the widgets to show as small posters on the main screen no longer seem to be centred, is this a bug or still being worked on?

Other question is that every single poster whether tv or movie has either a play icon on it, or 3 little dots, can this be removed so it shows the poster art on its own?

Appreciate all the work it took to get this running!!
(2021-03-27, 14:56)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-27, 08:41)simtaj Wrote: [ -> ]I use Titan mod 19.1.19 alpha.1 on Matrix. Does anybody have problems with language flags? For me is not working, when I search for subtitles (opensubtitles or addicted7) there is no flags like it was on Leia. On default Estaury skin flags are working for me.
Can anybody help, because it is difficult to download subtitles without flags...

Thank you !

I had overlooked that at the update.

go to:

"\addons\skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix\1080i\"

and replace the file: DialogSubtitles.xml

With this file: DialogSubtitles.xml

This applies to the versions Titan.mod 19.1.19 Alpha.1 and Titan.mod 18.1.19 Alpha.1 .

I followed your instructions and replaced the DialogSubtitles.xml file ,restarted the kodi build etc. After playing a movie and downloading subs,there was no change in flags ,just the flags before with the numbers.I am on Android box,aby help or maybe a new file will be great thanks.
(2021-03-27, 14:56)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-27, 08:41)simtaj Wrote: [ -> ]I use Titan mod 19.1.19 alpha.1 on Matrix. Does anybody have problems with language flags? For me is not working, when I search for subtitles (opensubtitles or addicted7) there is no flags like it was on Leia. On default Estaury skin flags are working for me.
Can anybody help, because it is difficult to download subtitles without flags...

Thank you !

I had overlooked that at the update.

go to:

"\addons\skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix\1080i\"

and replace the file: DialogSubtitles.xml

With this file: DialogSubtitles.xml

This applies to the versions Titan.mod 19.1.19 Alpha.1 and Titan.mod 18.1.19 Alpha.1 .

I replaced the DialogSubtitles.xml as per your instructions,restarted the build and tried downloading subs again,but there was no change in the flags and the results came back with the old flags that has a number interger at the begining of the .srt subtitles.Is there another .xml that can be used or solution,I am using Android box