Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-06-21, 03:09)dalto Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-20, 11:43)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]You must reinstall Matrix, then install "Fuchs repo" and then Titan-Mod.

I uninstalled and reinstalled.  The python error is gone but now I get an error that cherrypy dependency can not be satisfied.  Is that in a different repo that I need?
Hmm....I just went through the repo and installed all the dependencies first and then it finally worked.  Maybe there is something wrong with my htpc.
I am using my TVBox (H96 MAX RK3566 Android 11 8GB RAM 64GB ROM, GPU: ARM Mali-G52-2EE ) Kodi MATRIX (with latest Titan mod) mainly for my music collection.
1300 albums, in ALAC, tracks including cover art, on external harddisk.
But now it has problems with reading the cover-art, it's verrrryyyy slow.
Scrolling the list of artists or albums, the first 30-50 album arts or artists are shown, but scrolling futher gives just empty squares.
Not only after first install and update the lists, but each and every time.

Does anyone know what might be causing this, and better how to solve it?
I even tried buying a different brand TVBox
Previously with Leia it all worked smoothly, even on my previous mediaplayer with just 4GB/64GB and older CPU
(2021-06-21, 14:22)Lessram Wrote: [ -> ]I am using my TVBox (H96 MAX RK3566 Android 11 8GB RAM 64GB ROM, GPU: ARM Mali-G52-2EE ) Kodi MATRIX (with latest Titan mod) mainly for my music collection.
1300 albums, in ALAC, tracks including cover art, on external harddisk.
But now it has problems with reading the cover-art, it's verrrryyyy slow.
Scrolling the list of artists or albums, the first 30-50 album arts or artists are shown, but scrolling futher gives just empty squares.
Not only after first install and update the lists, but each and every time.

Does anyone know what might be causing this, and better how to solve it?
I even tried buying a different brand TVBox
Previously with Leia it all worked smoothly, even on my previous mediaplayer with just 4GB/64GB and older CPU

On Titan-Mod Matrix no changes were made for this topic.
It is identical to Titan-Mod Leia.

Check your Kodi settings "Settings / Media / Music".
Example:
If this option is activated, it can slow down the display.

(2021-06-21, 05:14)dalto Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-21, 03:09)dalto Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-20, 11:43)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]You must reinstall Matrix, then install "Fuchs repo" and then Titan-Mod.

I uninstalled and reinstalled.  The python error is gone but now I get an error that cherrypy dependency can not be satisfied.  Is that in a different repo that I need?
Hmm....I just went through the repo and installed all the dependencies first and then it finally worked.  Maybe there is something wrong with my htpc.

To install Titan-Mod Matrix you need only one clean Kodi Matrix Installation and the "Fuchs-Repo".
All dependencies are automatically installed by the "Fuchs-Repo" or Kodi Repo (also the cherrypy dependency). 

Before installing Titan-Mod, take the following setting in Kodi.

Settings/Sytem/Add-ons:

- Unknown soures => "ON"
- Update official add-ons from => "Any repositories"

Hello!
I try to install the skin, but the repo link from the first post is not working.
Could someone share working repo link?
Thanks
(2021-06-21, 18:29)Sei4eto Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!
I try to install the skin, but the repo link from the first post is not working.
Thanks

Here is the link to the "Fuchs-Repo".

repository.fuchs246.zip
(2021-06-21, 17:56)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]On Titan-Mod Matrix no changes were made for this topic.
It is identical to Titan-Mod Leia.

Check your Kodi settings "Settings / Media / Music".
Example:
If this option is activated, it can slow down the display.
Thank you!! This made it way faster.

Another question (I barerly dare to ask);
You included the UNI ARIAL ttf to the  19.1.19~alpha1 for me THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU........HONESTLY!!!!
But when I update to 19.1.20, BOEMMMMMM..... UNIARIAL is gone, no Thai fonts anymore.

Is there any option you can include it standardly?
Or eventually make a "UNICODE.ZIP" (or Repository) update for just the font which will work (override) on all future TITAN updates?
(2021-06-21, 21:21)Lessram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-21, 17:56)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ] 
Thank you!! This made it way faster.

Another question (I barerly dare to ask);
You included the UNI ARIAL ttf to the  19.1.19~alpha1 for me THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU........HONESTLY!!!!
But when I update to 19.1.20, BOEMMMMMM..... UNIARIAL is gone, no Thai fonts anymore.

Is there any option you can include it standardly?
Or eventually make a "UNICODE.ZIP" (or Repository) update for just the font which will work (override) on all future TITAN updates?

Yes, I'm still thinking about how I realize it without having to revise the entire skin.
In the next few days I try again a "skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix-unicode.zip" for version 19.1.20 to upload.
(2021-06-21, 22:11)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I'm still thinking about how I realize it without having to revise the entire skin.
In the next few days I try again a "skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix-unicode.zip" for version 19.1.20 to upload.

Thank you.
I'm no expert at all, but can't it be done by creating a seperate add-on?
(2021-06-21, 19:33)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-21, 18:29)Sei4eto Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!
Thanks

Here is the link to the "Fuchs-Repo".

repository.fuchs246.zip
Thanks for the repo. 
I Just wondered if could provide TITAN MOD for KODI 18 repo as well?
Thanks
I had a quick question about the home screen. How do I get the Play and info button on the home screen? Is it a special setting in the skin.
(2021-06-24, 04:56)AchillesPunks Wrote: [ -> ]I had a quick question about the home screen. How do I get the Play and info button on the home screen? Is it a special setting in the skin.

You will receive that with "Layout for Widgets", it's the setting "Netfix Spotlight".

(2021-06-24, 07:35)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-24, 04:56)AchillesPunks Wrote: [ -> ]I had a quick question about the home screen. How do I get the Play and info button on the home screen? Is it a special setting in the skin.

You will receive that with "Layout for Widgets", it's the setting "Netfix Spotlight".

Alright thanks. Is there a poster layout as well?
(2021-06-24, 14:19)AchillesPunks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-24, 07:35)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-24, 04:56)AchillesPunks Wrote: [ -> ] 
Alright thanks. Is there a poster layout as well?

No, the view is only available in "Landscape Large Netflix".