Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got everything to work as before, except one thing so far.
In movies view (I use netflix view) ..I'm not getting the rottentomatoes ratings to show (only getting 1 rating actually, tmdb .. imdb not showing either). I've enabled them all the settings (took screenshots of my previous config to make sure I didn't forget anything Smile )
But nothing
They show up if I go into the info view of the movie. But I of course want them to show up in the library as well as before.

EDIT : checked on previous version. There I have all ratings in library movie, but if I go into info of the movie there .. then only imdb & tmdb show up. So it's inversed ?

EDIT 2 : So I checked further. It's the skin or at least a depdendency in the skin.
Windows clean install kodi 20.2, v20 install of the skin --> Only tmdb & imdb top 250 rating show up in library view (all show up in info view). In TV shows view, only tmdb shows up, nothing else, also no studios
Windows clean install kodi 20.2, v19.1.23 install of the skin --> every rating immediately shows up.

So what can I do to fix this ? Smile
(2023-09-04, 22:54)aneurysm- Wrote: [ -> ]Got everything to work as before, except one thing so far.
In movies view (I use netflix view) ..I'm not getting the rottentomatoes ratings to show (only getting 1 rating actually, tmdb .. imdb not showing either). I've enabled them all the settings (took screenshots of my previous config to make sure I didn't forget anything Smile )
But nothing
They show up if I go into the info view of the movie. But I of course want them to show up in the library as well as before.

EDIT : checked on previous version. There I have all ratings in library movie, but if I go into info of the movie there .. then only imdb & tmdb show up. So it's inversed ?

EDIT 2 : So I checked further. It's the skin or at least a depdendency in the skin.
Windows clean install kodi 20.2, v20 install of the skin --> Only tmdb & imdb top 250 rating show up in library view (all show up in info view). In TV shows view, only tmdb shows up, nothing else, also no studios
Windows clean install kodi 20.2, v19.1.23 install of the skin --> every rating immediately shows up.

So what can I do to fix this ? Smile

It should actually show.

Have you activated "Use Skinhelper as Fallack for special ratings" in the settings.
And entered the omdb key in SHS.

Hi, thanks for the quick answer.
I tried both ..with & without "use as fallback" --> on the "old" version I didn't need to have that on.

Also added the key yes, but don't think it's necessary .. since in info view, I get the rottentomatoes & everything. And I work with nfo files for movies where I have that data in.
Also, I don't think it would explain the missing studio logo's?
(2023-09-04, 22:54)aneurysm- Wrote: [ -> ]So what can I do to fix this ? Smile

Do you have "TheMovieDb Helper" installed?
If not, please install it once, I'm currently using version 5.1.35.
Test if something changes (don't forget the OMdb-key in TheMovieDb Helper).
I've integrated "TheMovieDb Helper" and "SHS" into some ads.
No real difference no. Some movies started to show the ratings (before installing moviedb helper btw), some don't ... when switching "use shs as fallback" .. but then I think it's getting the data from the internet itself. Which it shouldn't do, cause all the data is in the nfo file.
I don't understand why in the v19 version it shows immediately and in the new one it doesn't.
Also checked the simplecache file. On the old one it's 19Mb after a min or so, the new one is 2.3Mb after 20min (with the same sources loaded in both installs).

I think I might need to remove the newer SHS version and try with the older version from v19.
Can I still download that one somewhere if you know ?
And which scripts do I all manually delete first from my current installation ?
(2023-09-05, 02:25)aneurysm- Wrote: [ -> ] 
I once disabled "TheMovieDb Helper".
I noticed behavior similar to yours.
I'll have to check this again when I have time.

As an interim solution, I recommend leaving "TheMovieDb Helper" installed, then it should show up.

see video:
https://streamable.com/y26wsy

edit:
Did you restart kodi after installing "TheMovieDb Helper"?
That would have been necessary.
(2023-09-01, 01:48)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]"Titan MOD" Nexus Update!!!

"Titan MOD" version 20.1.24 for Kodi Nexus is now available.

Here is the link to the update: repository.fuchs246-1.0.1.zip 

Important!!!

Anyone who has installed Kodi 20 and above and is currently using Titan MOD version 19.1.23 should uninstall this version before updating.

Have fun testing.

p.s.
Since I haven't tested everything 100% yet, errors can still occur.

Testing now. I will do a clean install and test again but it seems that for the OSD settings, slim and default toggles cannot be changed separately (enabling one enables the other, and vice versa). I also no longer have the time ending info when I pause a movie.  Could be linked to toggles.
Also oddly, some clearart shows up above the poster on the bottom left when the OSD is up.

EDIT: So changing the color theme seems to have resolved some of the toggles, but still have the random clearlogo on the bottom left.

Also, and this is merely cosmetic. When using modern vertical, is there a way to change a setting so that when I have a clock header on the home screen, the header background properly lines up with the left side menu? Right now they overlap (and when using any transparency it doesn't look the best).
(2023-09-05, 02:56)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-09-05, 02:25)aneurysm- Wrote: [ -> ] 
I once disabled "TheMovieDb Helper".
I noticed behavior similar to yours.
I'll have to check this again when I have time.

As an interim solution, I recommend leaving "TheMovieDb Helper" installed, then it should show up.

see video:
https://streamable.com/y26wsy

edit:
Did you restart kodi after installing "TheMovieDb Helper"?
That would have been necessary.

Yeah I restarted. Tnx for your time already. maybe it's an installation problem. I'll do another full clean install.
And if not .. i'll go back to v19 of the skin, which still works Smile

EDIT : tried & tried again .. so frustrating. I got a feeling it's got to do with the bump in dependency on skin helper service & widgets maybe. Cause I don't think you've played with the viewtypes, right ?
I've been trying to get the old versions installed, and then just installing the skin from zip ..but I can't get it to work for some reason.
(2023-09-05, 05:14)Deam Wrote: [ -> ] 
The switching behavior in the OSD setting should be like this.
Slim OSD => ON and Default OSD => OFF
Slim OSD => OFF and Default OSD => ON

"finishes at" is also displayed during a pause.
Movies have always had the clearart logo on the left side.

Here is the "Modern Vertical" layout with info display and without info display.
Including the "Slim OSD" menu with pause and the "Default OSD" menu with pause.

It's best to take a screenshot of your problem, it makes my work easier and I can identify errors more quickly.

ImageImage

ImageImage
(2023-09-05, 18:36)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-09-05, 05:14)Deam Wrote: [ -> ] 
Thanks. The toggles did start to work properly once I changed the color theme. As for the clearlogo, I'm not sure what to say. I am also concurrently running the prior Titan MOD on Matrix and there is no clear logo in that location, just the poster.  Is this a setting I can change myself?

A picture of the side and header overlap is below:

EDIT: A further question. I have just discovered the hide default OSD buttons option, which discovered from your pictures to remove the play, etc. However, when I press the menu button to pull up the subtitle etc options, I can no longer use the arrow keys to navigate as you normally would when pressing the menu button.  Is there a specific command to use to get access to the menu options on the OSD when you remove the play, etc.

(2023-09-05, 10:09)aneurysm- Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT : tried & tried again .. so frustrating. I got a feeling it's got to do with the bump in dependency on skin helper service & widgets maybe. Cause I don't think you've played with the viewtypes, right ?
I've been trying to get the old versions installed, and then just installing the skin from zip ..but I can't get it to work for some reason.

You should not mix the nexus and matrix versions, then you will get problems.

Titan MOD version 20.1.24 requires:

- script.module.musicbrainz version 0.7.0
- script.module.thetvdb Version 1.0.35.
- script.module.metadatautils version 1.20.1
- script.skin.helper.service Version 1.20.1
- script.skin.helper.widgets version 1.20.3
- script.skin.helper.backgrounds version 1.0.37

This will be installed automatically when you install the skin from my repo using Kodi 20 or higher.
These addon versions have been adapted for Nexus, you can't use them on kodi Matrix either.

The problem with the rating display has been confirmed by me, it only works properly at the moment if "TheMovieDb Helper" is also installed.
I am working on this problem.
(2023-09-05, 21:08)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-09-05, 10:09)aneurysm- Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT : tried & tried again .. so frustrating. I got a feeling it's got to do with the bump in dependency on skin helper service & widgets maybe. Cause I don't think you've played with the viewtypes, right ?

You should not mix the nexus and matrix versions, then you will get problems.

Titan MOD version 20.1.24 requires:

- script.module.musicbrainz version 0.7.0
- script.module.thetvdb Version 1.0.35.
- script.module.metadatautils version 1.20.1
- script.skin.helper.service Version 1.20.1
- script.skin.helper.widgets version 1.20.3
- script.skin.helper.backgrounds version 1.0.37

This will be installed automatically when you install the skin from my repo using Kodi 20 or higher.
These addon versions have been adapted for Nexus, you can't use them on kodi Matrix either.

The problem with the rating display has been confirmed by me, it only works properly at the moment if "TheMovieDb Helper" is also installed.
I am working on this problem.

Aah good  that it is confirmed by you. Sorry, I think you mentioned that already in an earlier reply. At 3 am , my head wasn't too clear at that time .. Smile
I have time to wait for the solution. Thank you already for taking the time for it !
(2023-09-05, 20:11)Deam Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. The toggles did start to work properly once I changed the color theme. As for the clearlogo, I'm not sure what to say. I am also concurrently running the prior Titan MOD on Matrix and there is no clear logo in that location, just the poster.  Is this a setting I can change myself?

"Clearlogo" OSD menu:
I just checked this function, I last changed it in January 2020 (Kodi Leia).
It's possible that the SHS is doing what it's supposed to do for you for the first time.
I could add a switch to disable it if it's really needed.

Regarding your other problem (screenshot), I will optimize that, the change will come with the next update.
It's not a big deal.
(2023-09-05, 20:11)Deam Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: A further question. I have just discovered the hide default OSD buttons option, which discovered from your pictures to remove the play, etc. However, when I press the menu button to pull up the subtitle etc options, I can no longer use the arrow keys to navigate as you normally would when pressing the menu button.  Is there a specific command to use to get access to the menu options on the OSD when you remove the play, etc.

To be honest I've never used this feature.
But thanks for the hint. I will check the matter.
(2023-09-05, 22:59)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-09-05, 20:11)Deam Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. The toggles did start to work properly once I changed the color theme. As for the clearlogo, I'm not sure what to say. I am also concurrently running the prior Titan MOD on Matrix and there is no clear logo in that location, just the poster.  Is this a setting I can change myself?

"Clearlogo" OSD menu:
I just checked this function, I last changed it in January 2020 (Kodi Leia).
It's possible that the SHS is doing what it's supposed to do for you for the first time.
I could add a switch to disable it if it's really needed.

Regarding your other problem (screenshot), I will optimize that, the change will come with the next update.
It's not a big deal.
Thanks for looking into it.
The reason I ask as well is because there is a second option that says place Clear logo in upper right of OSD if available, and that for me shows a separate, different logo on the right side.  That is why I was confused initially, but it seems that the left side clear logo is a separate entry.

And to be pedantic, the left side clear logo is centered assuming you have the show spinning discart enabled.  When you disable that the clearlogo is then off center a bit (it is half over the poster).

And finally (I may just not understand the settings) - is there a setting for widgets where, if I press back/escape to get back to the vertical menus, the focus location resets to the beginning rather than staying where it was?

And truly, finally - thank you for your efforts. Titan is my preferred skin and I was very appreciative to have it working now on Nexus.