Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2024-01-29, 18:02)Arkady1964 Wrote: [ -> ]Like @mitgarand, I have Nexus skin 20.3 and Titan MOD 20.1.26 installed and when I click to select videos, a "Loading... Please wait" window appears. I find this message useful because it clearly states that the content is loading. For me, this is not a bug of the Titan MOD skin.
I can grudgingly learn to live with it if there's no way of getting rid of it, but I would be much happier with the option to make it go away if I don't want it. The busy spinner alone is sufficient for me.
I understand... However, I think that the vast majority of Titan MOD skin users are waiting for the Omega version, because the Nexus 20.3 version works satisfactorily.
(2024-01-28, 01:40)aneurysm- Wrote: [ -> ]So this won't be the solution I presume, but if I replace in the includesfooter this part :

I have to new rethink "<variable name="image_StudioLogo">".
This is necessary if you want to use the function "Skin.HasSetting(EnableWhiteRatingInHome)" or "Skin.HasSetting(EnableWhiteRatingInFooter)".
The current solution doesn't work everywhere.
(2024-01-28, 15:43)aneurysm- Wrote: [ -> ]@Fuchs2468 ... Another question for you .. just to put me in the right direction, cause I don't seem to find it at the moment.
So you've seen I use the netflix view for movie library. Beneath the plot and genres we have all the cool media flags about the movie (video, audio, aspect ratio, .... ). In what XML file would I need to dabble to remove some of them ?
The mpaa is already on the top, So I find it a bit redundant and I'm thinking for myself I would also remove the (country) subtitle flags.

thanks for pointing me in the right direction so I can play myself with it a bit
Look at "IncludesMediaFlags.xml", lines 106-112.
Under it MPAA.
(2024-01-29, 05:49)mitgarand Wrote: [ -> ]Installed Nexus 20.3, and now when I click on some things, I get this "Loading... Please wait" window that pops up in addition to the busy animation spinner. I don't see this on any other skin. The closest I came was clicking on something in Favorites on Aeon MQ 9 with a window that said "Buffering." I don't know if this is something triggered by the latest Nexus version or not, but I would like to go back to just having the busy animation spinner. Any ideas?
I thought it was a nice feature that actually just tells you that your addon takes a little longer to load.
Of course I could also install a switch for this function.
In my opinion, this is actually a useful feature. However, it is best if there is an option to enable/disable this function in the settings, because not every user needs it.

Fuchs2468 I'm not in a hurry to get to Omega, but maybe for those interested you could provide a test version of Titan MOD Omega, for example in the form of a ZIP file. I know there is a lot of interest, of course it is about the Titan MOD Omega trial version for Kodi 21 users.

Regards
(2024-01-28, 03:36)acevideo Wrote: [ -> ] 

Unfortunately, I have to put your questions on hold for a while because I haven't really looked into this view, but I know that this view works.
The skin is designed so that you can test all the settings but you won't always get the result you want.
The skin is very extensive and it is very difficult to define the right variables for each view without breaking another view.
I like the on/off switch option for settings. It is frustrating sometimes to have to search and search for answers to turn things on or off and you don't know if the feature you want to shut off or turn on is something in Kodi itself or the skin you are using. By the way, one particular setting I would like to see in Titan M O D is an on/off switch for Autoshow Submenus on the home page.

I am so pleased with your continued work on Titan. I have been using Titan variations for years now, and it is the easiest skin for me to configure and use.
(2023-12-07, 06:20)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]Image

Huge thx for the update!

I just noticed the small cleaning in the OSD showing only really active buttons, nice!
Could you add that very useful "Finishes at..." indication in Default OSD too please?
(2024-01-30, 06:10)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2024-01-28, 15:43)aneurysm- Wrote: [ -> ]@Fuchs2468 ... Another question for you .. just to put me in the right direction, cause I don't seem to find it at the moment.
So you've seen I use the netflix view for movie library. Beneath the plot and genres we have all the cool media flags about the movie (video, audio, aspect ratio, .... ). In what XML file would I need to dabble to remove some of them ?
The mpaa is already on the top, So I find it a bit redundant and I'm thinking for myself I would also remove the (country) subtitle flags.

thanks for pointing me in the right direction so I can play myself with it a bit
Look at "IncludesMediaFlags.xml", lines 106-112.
Under it MPAA.
hah indeed .. nice. 1 weird thing here again (sorry, feel like I'm nitpicking on details). I removed those lines, and the ones above for audio & subtitle as well. in the netflix view all 3 are gone .. so perfect. But when I then go into the info view (button I), where I would still llike to see everything .. the mpaa image on the bottom is gone.
I presume I need to add maybe another <visible> line for just the info view ?
<visible>[!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(ListItem.MPAA)) | !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.MPAA) | !String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.MPAA))] + !$EXP[Genre] + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.Label,..) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBTYPE)</visible>
Hello!

I know it's not yet in the works, but I'm just wondering if there is some kind of timeframe for Titan MOD Omega? I have to use Kodi Omega Nightlies, because it has Fire Cube fixes that weren't included in Nexus or Beta (as I was told). I know I can change XBMC GUI parameter to force it to work, but I'm not sure if everything will work correctly, or there will be some subtle bugs that could emerge. 

Best regards,
Davor
(2024-01-30, 07:14)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2024-01-28, 03:36)acevideo Wrote: [ -> ] 

Unfortunately, I have to put your questions on hold for a while because I haven't really looked into this view, but I know that this view works.
The skin is designed so that you can test all the settings but you won't always get the result you want.
The skin is very extensive and it is very difficult to define the right variables for each view without breaking another view.
That was the same issue I ran into with Titan Bingie Mod and I decided to remove all other views and make it a Netflix skin. People don't understand when you mess with a view it can effect others as well.
(2024-01-30, 07:14)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]The skin is very extensive and it is very difficult to define the right variables for each view without breaking another view.

No problem.
If it helps at all, I think..not 100% sure, that much older versions (marcal times), or possibly it was even vanilla, displayed poster images in the boxes. Honestly though I cant really remember for sure.
thanks again
(2024-01-30, 15:03)AchillesPunks Wrote: [ -> ]I decided to remove all other views

The windows 10 view is the only one I use.
I have a huge library (working on my 2nd 16TB drive), and the windows 10 view is the only view, from any skin I have seen, where you can see many movies listed at once .. from the home screen.
You can see many movies with various views if you go into the library itself and choose one of the many looks, but not from the home screen.

This is a big deal because if you are not in the home screen, but any other view from within the library (any skin), the refresh time is terribly long when you have a huge library.
The refresh view is instant from the home screen. What I mean by the refresh rate is if you play, then stop a movie, it can take up to 5 seconds or more to see the list of movies appear again.
Horrible if you are just browsing (play stop, look for another, play stop etc..) for a movie to watch... This is why I love the Windows 10 version and only use it.
Most all other skins have only the horizontal scrolling view where you can only see 5 or so movies at a time before you have to scroll to the next set.
In windows 10 there is up to 16 or so at a time using the small posters
@Fuchs2468  you wrote that you are still working on the Omega version, I asked you for a test version of Titan MOD Omega in the form of a ZIP file. I know that Kodi v21 Beta 2 is not suitable for skin installation because it uses ABI 5.15.0 (xbmc.gui).

Therefore, I am asking for a test version of Omega ABI 5.17.0 that will work on Nightlies Kodi. I can't do it myself because I don't have the knowledge necessary to enter the code from the addon.xml file into the skin:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.17.0"/>

Of course, the Titan MOD Omega test version will not work perfectly, but the point is to test Titan MOD on Nightlies Kodi v21.

Regards