Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Fuchs2468,
@AchillesPunks

Please dont forget to add these changes to the skin  this is to ensure Matrix Titan  Skins are compatible Matrix- Emby Next gen plugin

IncludesSkinSetings.xml

<selected>Skin.HasSetting(SmartShortcuts.emby) + System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby)</selected>
                <enable>System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby)</enable>
should be:
                <selected>Skin.HasSetting(SmartShortcuts.emby) + System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby-next-gen)</selected>
                <enable>System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby-next-gen)</enable>
and here:
                <param name="addon" value="plugin.video.emby" />
should be:
                <param name="addon" value="plugin.video.emby-next-gen" />
(2021-03-30, 02:54)t123thomas Wrote: [ -> ]@Fuchs2468,
@AchillesPunks

Please dont forget to add these changes to the skin  this is to ensure Matrix Titan  Skins are compatible Matrix- Emby Next gen plugin

IncludesSkinSetings.xml

<selected>Skin.HasSetting(SmartShortcuts.emby) + System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby)</selected>
should be:
                <selected>Skin.HasSetting(SmartShortcuts.emby) + System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby-next-gen)</selected>
and here:
should be:
This change in the skin is not a problem. But it must also be changed in SHS.
(2021-03-30, 03:58)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
@AchillesPunks

IncludesSkinSetings.xml

should be:
and here:
should be:
This change in the skin is not a problem. But it must also be changed in SHS.
Thanks for making the changes, I dont understand the SHS portion as the change supplied was provided by emby-next-gen developer, please confirm if this something that need to be change in Skin or on the emby-next-gen plugin
I have reported this issue before, I noticed that my Malwarebyte frequestly block access to site below, immediately that Intalled Titan skin and it begin to download addon, I observed Malwarebyte will prompt with trojan notification from site.
When I switch to Titan skin my cpu use increases, when change to the default skin it cpu usage drops

https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/leia/scri...mirrorlist

https://mirror.math.princeton.edu/pub/xb...trix.1.zip

Please can someone assist to identify which of the addons is connecting to the site, so that I can diable it.
Hi guys

Could someone please update this skin to Matrix, i have searched this thread and can't find it anyway. I love the original skin, not really looking for the bingie skin which now only has a netflix view option

Thanks guys
(2021-03-30, 05:03)t123thomas Wrote: [ -> ]I have reported this issue before, I noticed that my Malwarebyte frequestly block access to site below, immediately that Intalled Titan skin and it begin to download addon, I observed Malwarebyte will prompt with trojan notification from site.
When I switch to Titan skin my cpu use increases, when change to the default skin it cpu usage drops

https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/leia/scri...mirrorlist

https://mirror.math.princeton.edu/pub/xb...trix.1.zip

Please can someone assist to identify which of the addons is connecting to the site, so that I can diable it.

The "script.module.Requests" requests "script.module.idna".

"script.module.Requests" is used by many addons, for example, Youtube, Artwork Beef, Themoviedb Helper,  Trakt, ....

In the Titan-Skin it is used by "script.module.metadatautils" and "script.module.thetvdb".

Your address  is just the list of mirror servers from Kodi.tv .

The problem is your virus program It seems to trigger a false alarm.
(2021-03-30, 07:22)jezza1222 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys

Could someone please update this skin to Matrix, i have searched this thread and can't find it anyway. I love the original skin, not really looking for the bingie skin which now only has a netflix view option

Thanks guys

skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix-19.1.19~alpha.zip
@AchillesPunks

IncludesSkinSetings.xml

should be:
and here:
should be:

I'll need to reupload with the changes. I'm still currently at work will take care of this Wednesday. @matke if you have a chance can you upload this with the changes? I think I may have some more emby xml as well.
(2021-03-30, 04:47)t123thomas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-30, 02:54)t123thomas Wrote: [ -> ] 
Thanks for making the changes, I dont understand the SHS portion as the change supplied was provided by emby-next-gen developer, please confirm if this something that need to be change in Skin or on the emby-next-gen plugin

On the skin, only the IncludesSkinsetings.xml must be changed.
And at SHS, some files still need to be changed.

I do not know if something has to be changed in "emby-next-gen" .
I have no EMBY server.
For the life of me I can't get this skin to install onto Matrix either. I've followed the suggestions offered on the last few pages and downloaded all of the addons etc. but it always fails to install the skin helper addon.
(2021-03-30, 11:04)allanp81 Wrote: [ -> ]For the life of me I can't get this skin to install onto Matrix either. I've followed the suggestions offered on the last few pages and downloaded all of the addons etc. but it always fails to install the skin helper addon.

It will soon be working automatically again if you have lucky it works today.

Please install repository: repository.marcelveldt-1.0.3.zip 

Then install "skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix-19.1.19 ~ alpha.1"
(2021-03-30, 10:28)AchillesPunks Wrote: [ -> ]
@AchillesPunks

IncludesSkinSetings.xml

should be:
and here:
should be:

I'll need to reupload with the changes. I'm still currently at work will take care of this Wednesday. @matke if you have a chance can you upload this with the changes? I think I may have some more emby xml as well.
Done. Wink
(2021-03-30, 12:04)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-30, 11:04)allanp81 Wrote: [ -> ]For the life of me I can't get this skin to install onto Matrix either. I've followed the suggestions offered on the last few pages and downloaded all of the addons etc. but it always fails to install the skin helper addon.

Awesome, that's worked!
(2021-03-30, 17:11)allanp81 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-30, 12:04)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]

Awesome, that's worked!
Spoke too soon, I just get a blank screen after accepting the skin change.
(2021-03-30, 10:53)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-30, 04:47)t123thomas Wrote: [ -> ]

On the skin, only the IncludesSkinsetings.xml must be changed.
And at SHS, some files still need to be changed.

I do not know if something has to be changed in "emby-next-gen" .
I have no EMBY server.
I reported these changes in the skinhelper forum, beleiev "Angelinas" is looking or have made changes

My submission https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3026052

Response https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3026057

Although I have made changes in all arears of my current Titan installation, everything seems to work fine, so you guys need making changes at source, so that everything works out of the box.