Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Aphykit2006

I just tested on windows 10 as well any everything is working for me as well.
(2023-01-24, 14:59)jezza1222 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, First of all big thankyou for all your hard worl

Second I am still on Leia Titan Vanilla, just for the OSD, I miss the big icons, I have linked old Titan v the current mod below. The old one had an option on Extra large icons - see pictures in link

https://imgur.com/a/omq8Gz7
You have 3 OSD menus with various setting options, that's all I can offer you. 
Unfortunately, extra large is no longer available.
Example:

(2023-01-20, 15:59)simtaj Wrote: [ -> ]Ihave Nvidia Shield. I started gettin pop up  Extended script error. Does somebody know what can be wrong ? I didnt changed anything. I am on Kodi 19.3. from google store. I tried with new Kodi 20 and I get the same error. On Kodi 20 even Kodi crashes from time to time, and on Kodi 20 all my files have playback error.

Does anybody knows what can I do ?
This is too little information.
With the info "Extended script error", unfortunately I can't do anything with that.
Which addon exactly is causing errors?
And which errors are it?
Is there an updated repo with the Nexus versions on there for Fuchs ?
(2023-01-24, 23:18)AchillesPunks Wrote: [ -> ]@Aphykit2006

I just tested on windows 10 as well any everything is working for me as well.
Hi
Yes, no more error , after creating and activating an trackt TV  account and put in  Extended info-Diamond_Mod   

All is fine.
Regards.
@Fuchs2468  A couple of queries:

- Is an update still planned for this skin?
- How hard would it be to implement "PVR Artwork Module" used in Estuary Mod V2 skin instead of "SHS Artwork Module" for PVR artwork? It's so much faster!
(2023-02-08, 19:12)psbguy Wrote: [ -> ]@Fuchs2468  A couple of queries:

- How hard would it be to implement "PVR Artwork Module" used in Estuary Mod V2 skin instead of "SHS Artwork Module" for PVR artwork? It's so much faster!

Yes there will be an update.
I am still working on a Nexus update.
There were some problems with SHS and Pvr-artwork on Kodi(Nexus). 
Titan-Mod will continue to use SHS for pvr-artwork.
The "PRV-artwork module" of "Estuary Mod V2" is a light version of SHS. 
SHS was originally written for the Titan skin, it is deeply embedded in Titan-Mod. 

Here is a preview SHS Pvr-widget with Kodi(Nexus):
ImageImage
(2023-02-09, 02:06)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-02-08, 19:12)psbguy Wrote: [ -> ]@Fuchs2468  A couple of queries:

Yes there will be an update.
I am still working on a Nexus update.
There were some problems with SHS and Pvr-artwork on Kodi(Nexus). 
Titan-Mod will continue to use SHS for pvr-artwork.
The "PRV-artwork module" of "Estuary Mod V2" is a light version of SHS. 
SHS was originally written for the Titan skin, it is deeply embedded in Titan-Mod. 

Here is a preview SHS Pvr-widget with Kodi(Nexus):
ImageImage

Great! the previews looks nice, and hopefully SHS will be faster in Nexus with the Titan Mod, thanks for your work!
I keep getting errors about script.module.metadatautils in the log and it it making kodi take forever to exit and it says I can fix it with my own api keys, I have them but I can't figure out where you enter them? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, UbuntuUser
(2023-02-12, 02:14)UbuntuUser Wrote: [ -> ]I keep getting errors about script.module.metadatautils in the log and it it making kodi take forever to exit and it says I can fix it with my own api keys, I have them but I can't figure out where you enter them? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, UbuntuUser
Look at "Metadata and Artwork module".
 "API keys".
Hi Fuchs2468,

Could you please share the actual Nexus version of your skin on your Github?
It would be great.

Thanks in advance.
Can anyone tell me how I can create shortcuts to different homescreen layouts, so I can quickly switch layouts?
(2023-02-17, 05:10)csts Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone tell me how I can create shortcuts to different homescreen layouts, so I can quickly switch layouts?

I realized that due to the way the skin (and most of others) is built, even if I found some way to use such a homescreen layout shortcut, the changes in skin settings those layouts produce would create more problems.
So I just copied and pasted the skin with a new name, edited some files of it with the new skin name, and created some new related files in addon_data/script.skinshortcuts. I did it once more, so I had 3 skins.
Then I used a skin switcher someone suggested on the forum earlier, and I have 3 separate Titan MOD layouts in one Kodi, switching with a single button on each skin.
(2023-01-18, 18:50)Fuchs2468 Wrote: [ -> ]@Aphykit2006.

On the Kodi repo there is version 2.0.1.
I (also) can not find 2.0.1
Once I downloaded the 1.0.0 version. But updating doesn't make it 2.0.x
How do I go from 1.0.0 to 2.0.x  ?
Thanks.