Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-04-28, 22:57)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@Cyberdom, my apologies, I thought you could attach a file to a message. Just put it on any sharing service and PM me the link. Thanks. If you can't PM me, then post the link here. Thanks.

No, file attachments are not allowed here. The database is large enough as it is Wink

If it's just text, the simplest way is to upload it to pastebin.com or something similar and post the link to it here.

By the way - I tried again over the weekend with that mouse keymap and I still can't get it to work on the PVR screens, even using the global tag. So I'm wondering if there's a deeper bug in Kodi at play here perhaps.
(2019-04-29, 01:14)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-27, 22:24)Cyberdom Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-27, 19:23)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@Cyberdom, I am glad to be closer to what you would like. Could you please again send me screenshots of the issues? I can't test recordings due to the IPTV client I use, so definitely I missed something.

For music, can you describe the steps you take to get to where you would like just art to be shown? That way I know where to look in the code. Also, if possible, please send me a screenshot.

Thanks!

Regards,

Bart        
@bsoriano , This is what happens when I play a TV recording and press the OK or confirm button (the TV channel logo is displayed correctly) :

This is what happens when I play a TV recording and press the Info button (the TV channel logo is not displayed) :

When I watch live TV, everything works fine except the timeline at the top of the window. She stays on the left and does not move.  The numbers of the time scroll but not the bar. It would be nice if it progressively advances according to the remaining time of the current program :

For music, I go to the Music menu to choose an album and start a song. The player is displayed in full screen :
What I wanted to know is if it was possible to have an option to display only the fanart with the cover of the album without the name of the song ?

For us French, is it possible also to display "Temps restant" instead of "Remaining" ?   

@Cyberdom, I think I finally fixed the channel logo issue and the progress bar issue.  Please download from Git (or the skin should auto-update if you installed it from the Amber repo), test, and let me know if you find any additional issues.  Thanks.

I decided I am not going to touch the music visualization screen for now.  Sorry that I could not accommodate that request.

Regards,

Bart  
@bsoriano , thank you, I think to test that in the day. You could also see for the speed of scrolling summaries in the fanart view ?

I also translated the language file. Here is the link :
https://we.tl/t-chxdho3QeW
(2019-04-29, 11:46)Cyberdom Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-29, 01:14)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-27, 22:24)Cyberdom Wrote: [ -> ]@bsoriano , This is what happens when I play a TV recording and press the OK or confirm button (the TV channel logo is displayed correctly) :

This is what happens when I play a TV recording and press the Info button (the TV channel logo is not displayed) :

When I watch live TV, everything works fine except the timeline at the top of the window. She stays on the left and does not move.  The numbers of the time scroll but not the bar. It would be nice if it progressively advances according to the remaining time of the current program :

For music, I go to the Music menu to choose an album and start a song. The player is displayed in full screen :
What I wanted to know is if it was possible to have an option to display only the fanart with the cover of the album without the name of the song ?

For us French, is it possible also to display "Temps restant" instead of "Remaining" ?   

@Cyberdom, I think I finally fixed the channel logo issue and the progress bar issue.  Please download from Git (or the skin should auto-update if you installed it from the Amber repo), test, and let me know if you find any additional issues.  Thanks.

I decided I am not going to touch the music visualization screen for now.  Sorry that I could not accommodate that request.

Regards,

Bart   
@bsoriano , thank you, I think to test that in the day. You could also see for the speed of scrolling summaries in the fanart view ?

@Cyberdom, thanks for the translation.  Both the translation and the fix for plot scrolling speed are uploaded to Git and the Amber repo.  Please download, test, and let me know if you find any additional issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-04-29, 09:34)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-28, 22:57)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@Cyberdom, my apologies, I thought you could attach a file to a message. Just put it on any sharing service and PM me the link. Thanks. If you can't PM me, then post the link here. Thanks.

No, file attachments are not allowed here. The database is large enough as it is Wink

If it's just text, the simplest way is to upload it to pastebin.com or something similar and post the link to it here.

By the way - I tried again over the weekend with that mouse keymap and I still can't get it to work on the PVR screens, even using the global tag. So I'm wondering if there's a deeper bug in Kodi at play here perhaps. 
@DarrenHill , thanks! Understood about file attachments.

Good question about the PVR screens.  What I have noticed lately is (under Windows 10, latest nightly, IPTV Simple Client) that PVR manager takes forever to load the channels, and even longer to load the EPG.  I know there was a recent API change for the PVR addons, maybe that has something to do with it.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-04-30, 00:18)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-29, 01:14)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@Cyberdom, I think I finally fixed the channel logo issue and the progress bar issue.  Please download from Git (or the skin should auto-update if you installed it from the Amber repo), test, and let me know if you find any additional issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart   

@Cyberdom, thanks for the translation.  Both the translation and the fix for plot scrolling speed are uploaded to Git and the Amber repo.  Please download, test, and let me know if you find any additional issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart 

@bsoriano you might want to set the language of that strings.po as per the original French version:

"Language-Team: French (France) (http://www.transifex.com/projects/p/kodi.../fr_FR/)\n"
"Language: fr_FR\n"
"Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=(n > 1);\n"

Currently it's set to English.

Cheers.
(2019-04-30, 00:27)spudstuff Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-29, 11:46)Cyberdom Wrote: [ -> ]@bsoriano , thank you, I think to test that in the day. You could also see for the speed of scrolling summaries in the fanart view ?

Regards,

Bart 

@bsoriano you might want to set the language of that strings.po as per the original French version:

"Language-Team: French (France) (http://www.transifex.com/projects/p/kodi.../fr_FR/)\n"
"Language: fr_FR\n"
"Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=(n > 1);\n"

Currently it's set to English.

Cheers.

@spudstuff, thanks! I will do so. I appreciate you catching that.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-04-29, 01:14)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@Cyberdom, I think I finally fixed the channel logo issue and the progress bar issue.  Please download from Git (or the skin should auto-update if you installed it from the Amber repo), test, and let me know if you find any additional issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart   

Regards,

Bart  
@bsoriano , I upgraded to version 3.1.11. The TV channel logos with the info button are displayed correctly, and the time bar for live TV takes into account the times of the EPG.
I have not tested the speed of scrolling summaries in the fanart view yet.

For the French translation, it is not yet taken into account. Should we wait for the modification of the file strings.po as said spudstuff ?
(2019-04-30, 21:48)Cyberdom Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-29, 11:46)Cyberdom Wrote: [ -> ]@bsoriano , thank you, I think to test that in the day. You could also see for the speed of scrolling summaries in the fanart view ?

Regards,

Bart   
@bsoriano , I upgraded to version 3.1.11. The TV channel logos with the info button are displayed correctly, and the time bar for live TV takes into account the times of the EPG.

For the French translation, it is not yet taken into account. Should we wait for the modification of the file strings.po as said spudstuff ? 
@Cyberdom, yes I have not been able to do the change @spudstuff stated.  I will do so later today and let you know so you can test.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-04-29, 01:22)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-29, 00:05)Enigma256 Wrote: [ -> ]I have an issue with the "Jarvis Style" items, when I start an episode or a movie from there, it will crash back to the main menu after a few seconds.
Starting it from the main TV Shows or Movies section works fine.

I'm using the latest version from the Amber repo 3.1.8 on LibreElec 9.0.1 (Kodi 18.1)

I don't have much experience troubleshooting this, what would you need?
@Enigma256 , thank you for your feedback.  I don't think this is a skin issue, since this works fine for me.  However, I am running under Windows 10.  I have no way to test with LibreELEC.  Perhaps it might be an issue with the addon that provides the info for the Jarvis shelves, under LibreELEC.

Please post a Debug Log Log_file (wiki) , and I will take a look.  I cannot promise I will be able to figure out what is wrong, as I don't know much about LibreELEC.

Regards,

Bart 
Sorry about that, I messed up some unrelated settings which caused the crash.
(2019-04-30, 21:48)Cyberdom Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards,

Bart   

@Cyberdom , I fixed the translation.  Unfortunately, I gave you incorrect instructions.  Instead of translating each line that said "msgid", what you needed to do (and I did not tell you, sorry) is add the translation in each line below that said "msgstr".  I went ahead and did that, and the translation seems to be working fine.  Please download from Git (or auto-update from Amber repo), test, and let me know if you find any additional issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Thank you @bsoriano , I just updated and I have the texts translated in French.
However, there is a correction to make. In Amber's parameters, the word "BOUTTON" (red box on the image) is written with a single "T" like this "BOUTON" :

Another thing, in the FANART view, when you go down to access the gallery, the notation icon is sometimes cut to the right. It lacks the right border. It happens when there are more than 5 icons :

For TV recordings, by clicking on the "Context Menu" button on the record shelf, you have access to the menu to read or delete a recording.
However, when we go in the "Recordings" at the bottom of the window, we do not have access to this menu by pressing the "Context menu" button on the remote control :
Can you change this or is it a problem with the add-on Tvheadend HTSP Client ?
(2019-05-01, 18:01)Cyberdom Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you @bsoriano , I just updated and I have the texts translated in French.
However, there is a correction to make. In Amber's parameters, the word "BOUTTON" (red box on the image) is written with a single "T" like this "BOUTON" :

Another thing, in the FANART view, when you go down to access the gallery, the notation icon is sometimes cut to the right. It lacks the right border. It happens when there are more than 5 icons :

For TV recordings, by clicking on the "Context Menu" button on the record shelf, you have access to the menu to read or delete a recording.
However, when we go in the "Recordings" at the bottom of the window, we do not have access to this menu by pressing the "Context menu" button on the remote control :
@Cyberdom, thanks for confirming the translation worked.  I will fix the error you pointed out.

I will look at the flags issue in Fanart view as well.

For the last issue, what I understand is that when you go into "Recordings" by clicking the submenu, there is no context menu available for any of the recordings listed? I am not sure if this is what you are reporting or not.  If what you are reporting is that instead of clicking on the submenu, you press the Context Menu key on the submenu itself, then that will not work.  All you can do with the submenu options is click them (or press Enter) to access the submenu.  Please clarify.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Thank you for your quick reply.

When I press recordings at the bottom of the window, I have the list of TV recordings but I can just read them.
To erase one, I have to go back to the TV record shelf and press the "Context Menu" button.
It would be nice to have access to this contextual menu from the list of TV recordings in the "Recordings" section.
(2019-05-01, 18:30)Cyberdom Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your quick reply.

When I press recordings at the bottom of the window, I have the list of TV recordings but I can just read them.
To erase one, I have to go back to the TV record shelf and press the "Context Menu" button.
It would be nice to have access to this contextual menu from the list of TV recordings in the "Recordings" section.
@Cyberdom, understood, thanks for the clarification.  I am not sure that I can fix that, as usually skins do not have control over the context menu.  I do not know why it would work in the shelf and not in the Recordings section.  Unfortunately, I do not have a PVR client that supports recordings, so I can't do further testing to try to figure that out.  My apologies.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-05-01, 18:01)Cyberdom Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you @bsoriano , I just updated and I have the texts translated in French.

@Cyberdom, the first two issues are already fixed and uploaded to the Amber repo.  Just let the skin auto-update; latest version is 3.1.13.  Please test and let me know if you find additional issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart