Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@bsoriano 
Hey Bart,

Since you made the changes to the information on shelves I've never tested it on Leia until today. I attached two images to show you what's happening on my end. I also don't see the option to play Trailer in windows.

ImageImage

Regards,

Shedrock
Hey Bart
I made a big mistake. I updated it for no reason really, only cause I wanted to try the install directions you had posted. But these updates didn't
really involve anything I use. But I only wanted to practice that new install method.
But now I realized that In this new version, the grey dot in the progress bar, is gone again! It shows up when rewinding or ffwd but then disappears.
And just my luck I just deleted all previous zip files, so I have no way really if rolling it back to my previous version .. sucks

Any reason this was removed?? Or is it a error?

Thanks Bart

Edit:. I downloaded it again from GitHub, and installed it again, but the dot was still gone. But luckily I did have one zip file I didn't delete, and it was from Nov 24, so not very long ago, so I installed that one, and the dot is back now. So for now I'll leave it on this I guess
@bsoriano 

So I updated one system to 19.3 and I'm trying to work my way thru the new system of handling artwork. I've got Artwork Dump installed and Artwork Beef disabled. I can add the AD context menu under Manage, but it looks like this just triggers the image already on the movie to be downloaded. I'm not seeing any option in the system to Choose Artwork from that initial pop-up menu. I was directed to the Choose Art option in the Information screen by Karellen, but this didn't used to be buried so deep. I know AD now just downloads the art and no longer scrapes itself anymore. Am I missing an add-on somewhere or some other setting or dependency that I need to turn on to get that Choose Art available on the main context or back under Manage where AB: Select artwork is currently at in Leia?
Hi Bart
Just wondering when the next repo update is due. I don’t think we have had one for a while

Cheers

John
Is it possible to add at widgets for tv shows next to first aired if the show has ended, continued or canceled?
(2021-12-13, 19:03)manthes Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to add at widgets for tv shows next to first aired if the show has ended, continued or canceled?

To sort them by shows that have ended vs continuing shows or are you just looking for something to signify if a show has ended or is a continuing series? I'm pretty sure the next airing shows by the shows name, though much of this probably depends on your View and settings you have selected on what data to show.
(2021-12-13, 19:03)manthes Wrote: [ -> ]s it possible to add at widgets for tv shows next to first aired if the show has ended, continued or canceled?

@manthes , I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish.  If it is to have a widget of tv shows ordered by status, then yes, you can choose status as the sort order for a tv show widget.  However, I am not displaying the status in any of the tv show widgets, and I do not have a plan to do so.

Regards,

Bart
(2021-12-13, 02:58)dawsonjw Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering when the next repo update is due. I don’t think we have had one for a while

@dawsonjw, you are correct.  I am hoping to upload a new version before this week's end.

Regards,

Bart
(2021-12-12, 23:33)crazyhands911 Wrote: [ -> ]So I updated one system to 19.3 and I'm trying to work my way thru the new system of handling artwork. I've got Artwork Dump installed and Artwork Beef disabled. I can add the AD context menu under Manage, but it looks like this just triggers the image already on the movie to be downloaded. I'm not seeing any option in the system to Choose Artwork from that initial pop-up menu. I was directed to the Choose Art option in the Information screen by Karellen, but this didn't used to be buried so deep. I know AD now just downloads the art and no longer scrapes itself anymore. Am I missing an add-on somewhere or some other setting or dependency that I need to turn on to get that Choose Art available on the main context or back under Manage where AB: Select artwork is currently at in Leia?

@crazyhands911,

In Matrix, as far as I know, there is no "Choose Art" outside of the video info dialog.  In the video info dialog, you will find "Choose Art" under "Extras".  

What I have done in Matrix is have all of my artwork locally (in the movie folder or tv show folder), and I scrape it using tinymediamanager.  That way, in Kodi, whenever I add media to my library, all of the local artwork that I have gets picked up.  In the Kodi settings, Media, Videos, I have Artwork Level set to Maximum.

Regards,

Bart
I have my artwork the same and I use TMM. Am curious Bart , do you set the scan to "Local Artwork" or "TMDB" when adding your source? I used to put "local" , but if I remember correctly Klojum told me that even if you specify online source Kodi auto looks for local content first ?
(2021-12-13, 22:23)ontap Wrote: [ -> ]do you set the scan to "Local Artwork" or "TM
https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/Movies#...d_Location
(2021-12-13, 22:04)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]In Matrix, as far as I know, there is no "Choose Art" outside of the video info dialog.  In the video info dialog, you will find "Choose Art" under "Extras".  

What I have done in Matrix is have all of my artwork locally (in the movie folder or tv show folder), and I scrape it using tinymediamanager.  That way, in Kodi, whenever I add media to my library, all of the local artwork that I have gets picked up.  In the Kodi settings, Media, Videos, I have Artwork Level set to Maximum.

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano 

So with TMM, it is just downloading all available artwork, or do you actually choose the specific art that it will download? By that, I don't me choosing if it grabs discart vs clearlogo, but which specific Poster is downloads. Are you downloading all posters available with TMM and then have to go thru and delete excess art?  I like how with AB it just downloaded the single image I select to display and it would overwrite the file. This kept my system streamlined and not cluttered with art I wasn't using.

Didn't the Choose Art option use to exist on that main menu pop-up? I don't remember needing to go all the way into Info and then Extras prior to using AB. If you download all copies of art, are you renumbering the poster you want to display as #1 or something, or wouldn't you still need to access the Choose Art to pick which art downloaded by TMM that you wanted to display? Seems like you'd want to be able to access Choose Art quicker than it currently is able to be accessed. If possible to add or migrate that to the main menu pop-up or under Manage, similar to AB, that would be awesome.

I'm curious about this TMM though. I'm currently using Filebot to rename and move my files. I'll look into TMM some more though. Thanks.
Bart, did you notice that in the latest version the dot in the progress bar was gone again?
I rolled it back to a previous version and the dot is back. But the new one, it's gone.
I don't know if you did this on purpose for some reason? If not please look into it?
Thanks Bart
(2021-12-11, 07:24)Joeyrub Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Bart
I made a big mistake. I updated it for no reason really, only cause I wanted to try the install directions you had posted. But these updates didn't
really involve anything I use. But I only wanted to practice that new install method.
But now I realized that In this new version, the grey dot in the progress bar, is gone again! It shows up when rewinding or ffwd but then disappears.
And just my luck I just deleted all previous zip files, so I have no way really if rolling it back to my previous version .. sucks

Any reason this was removed?? Or is it a error?

Thanks Bart

Edit:. I downloaded it again from GitHub, and installed it again, but the dot was still gone. But luckily I did have one zip file I didn't delete, and it was from Nov 24, so not very long ago, so I installed that one, and the dot is back now. So for now I'll leave it on this I guess

@Joeyrub , I remvoed it again by mistake.  I just added it back on GitHub.

Regards,

Bart
[
[/quote]

@Joeyrub , I remvoed it again by mistake.  I just added it back on GitHub.

Regards,

Bart
[/quote]

Hey Bart. Oh ok great. I'll download it right now and test it.
Thanks for caring about the smallest details, you're awesome