Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: "iPlayer WWW" add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2023-03-25, 20:15)CaptainT Wrote: [ -> ]Github should be fine now, as well.
4.0.9 © on GitHub is ok now
iPlayer v4.0.9 / Kodi 20.1 Tried iPlayer today and all categories are showing empty for me, only Watch Live Working
(2023-03-27, 18:29)marson Wrote: [ -> ]iPlayer v4.0.9 / Kodi 20.1 Tried iPlayer today and all categories are showing empty for me, only Watch Live Working
Same here. Rolled back to 4.0.8 but same results. All categories are blank.
Same here - still had some top level categories a few hours ago, but nothing now
Well, @CaptainT will probably chime in soon to tell us that beeb has changed things again.
It seems that CaptainT has promptly corrected the problem with version 4.0.10.
Thank you.
(2023-03-28, 13:27)MiamiBlues Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that CaptainT has promptly corrected the problem with version 4.0.10.
Thank you.
Credits to Charlie Brej, who provided the necessary changes last night already. I just merged, tested, and released them.

The new version has also been submitted to the official repo and should install automatically soon.
Thanks for the update 4.0.10 , but unfortunately Most Popular is showing empty, all others are OK
(2023-03-28, 14:31)marson Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the update 4.0.10 , but unfortunately Most Popular is showing empty, all others are OK
There had to be something I missed. Sad

4.0.11 is on its way with a fix for Most Popular and also some minor improvements. For example, single episodes should no longer create yet another directory.
Just installed version 4.0.11, running on Kodi 20.1. I've noticed that in some cases not all episodes are listed.

For example, navigate to Programme list A-Z, Q. QI - 294 episodes available is listed. When selecting this item only the episodes from Series T are listed. However, when performing a search for "QI", and then selecting "QI - 294 episodes available", all the series are listed together with the episodes for Series A.

Many thanks to all supporting this addon.
(2023-03-29, 09:12)berkhornet Wrote: [ -> ]Just installed version 4.0.11, running on Kodi 20.1. I've noticed that in some cases not all episodes are listed.

For example, navigate to Programme list A-Z, Q. QI - 294 episodes available is listed. When selecting this item only the episodes from Series T are listed. However, when performing a search for "QI", and then selecting "QI - 294 episodes available", all the series are listed together with the episodes for Series A.

Thanks for reporting this issue. I don't have a quick fix for it. Problem is that the links provided in A-Z point to the latest episode, not to the programme overview as you get in search. On the website, it does not make a huge difference because there are dynamic layouts available which include all episodes. Those don't work well with the way the add-on is designed, however.

I am confident there is a solution available, but it will take some more time.
(2023-03-29, 15:03)CaptainT Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-03-29, 09:12)berkhornet Wrote: [ -> ]Just installed version 4.0.11, running on Kodi 20.1. I've noticed that in some cases not all episodes are listed.

Thanks for reporting this issue. I don't have a quick fix for it. Problem is that the links provided in A-Z point to the latest episode, not to the programme overview as you get in search. On the website, it does not make a huge difference because there are dynamic layouts available which include all episodes. Those don't work well with the way the add-on is designed, however.

I am confident there is a solution available, but it will take some more time.

Thank you.
(2023-03-29, 18:45)berkhornet Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you.
Looks like the fix was easier than I thought. 4.0.12 should bring series back to A-Z.
4.0.9 was not working suddenly, installed 4.0.10 yesterday 3/29, worked fine, downloaded 4.0.12 just now, gave error when using A-Z and selecting any programme, reinstalled 4.0.10, everything OK again. All installed from zips. Kodi 19.5.0 on Libereelec (Matrix) 10.0.4 on Raspberry Pi 4
(2023-03-30, 15:39)galteemore Wrote: [ -> ]4.0.9 was not working suddenly, installed 4.0.10 yesterday 3/29, worked fine, downloaded 4.0.12 just now, gave error when using A-Z and selecting any programme, reinstalled 4.0.10, everything OK again. All installed from zips. Kodi 19.5.0 on Libereelec (Matrix) 10.0.4 on Raspberry Pi 4
You might be getting a different version of the website, than I do. This happens from time to time, especially during times of change like now.

Suggestions:
  1. Completely uninstall the add-on. Make sure you also clear the %USERDATA%/plugin.video.iplayerwww folder which contains the cookies file and your settings. Then reinstall 4.0.12 from scratch, ideally from the official repo.
  2. Try only deleting your cookies file. Sometimes this helps if you get an experimental version of the website.
  3. Stick with 4.0.10 until it fails, and hope that whatever is current then works for you as well.