Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried to DL the latest version of the skin and got this error message:

21:58:36 T:2687776064 M:871628800 DEBUG: Addon skin.aeon.nox requires script.logo-downloader version 2.2.0 which is not available

NOX:BigNoid-Aeon-Nox-482a76e
XBMC:xbmc-20110531-d961fa2-master-x86
idioteque Wrote:I tried to DL the latest version of the skin and got this error message:

21:58:36 T:2687776064 M:871628800 DEBUG: Addon skin.aeon.nox requires script.logo-downloader version 2.2.0 which is not available

NOX:BigNoid-Aeon-Nox-482a76e
XBMC:xbmc-20110531-d961fa2-master-x86

There's no eden-pre version yet, but if you install this one the skin won't give you the error anymore:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/dharma/sc...-2.3.0.zip
Am I being completely daft? Is there a way to access the trailer button without hitting "I" and selecting it? I wasn't quite clear on it and there is a setting to have the "trailer button" appear over the poster - I'm just not sure how to access it.

@Big Noid - you are indeed, ( of course Smile ) correct, there is some sort of strange problem with Ember's automatic trailer gathering. It never works. But if I manually edit the .nfo file, it will work. Previously you had mentioned using a different one, would you know if that's possible to do that and use the .nfo files - or is it one or the other?

Thanks!
fional Wrote:Am I being completely daft? Is there a way to access the trailer button without hitting "I" and selecting it? I wasn't quite clear on it and there is a setting to have the "trailer button" appear over the poster - I'm just not sure how to access it.

@Big Noid - you are indeed, ( of course Smile ) correct, there is some sort of strange problem with Ember's automatic trailer gathering. It never works. But if I manually edit the .nfo file, it will work. Previously you had mentioned using a different one, would you know if that's possible to do that and use the .nfo files - or is it one or the other?

Thanks!
I don't know about the scraper. I don't use nfo files anymore, just enabled use folder for name lookup and imdb scraper fetches everything.
Easiest way to see if there is a trailer is to enable breadcrumbs. Then while browsing you will see a hint in the breadcrumbs section if there is a trailer available in almost all views (except wall views) and what to do to play the trailer. To access the trailer button press left two times till the button pulses, the press select to play.
Big_Noid Wrote:It should work on a clean install with that zip. Please provide a debug log so I can tell which dependencies are missing and then I can show you where to get them.

on the debug:
Addon skin.aeon.nox requires script.favourites version 2.0.0 which is not available

thanks

L.
lupick Wrote:on the debug:
Addon skin.aeon.nox requires script.favourites version 2.0.0 which is not available

thanks

L.

That is strange, that one is available on eden-pre repo, so it should automatically import it.
here you can download manually:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden-pre/...-2.0.0.zip

randomitems:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden-pre/...-2.0.0.zip

next aired:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/dharma/sc...-2.1.2.zip

that should be all.
Big_Noid Wrote:I don't know about the scraper. I don't use nfo files anymore, just enabled use folder for name lookup and imdb scraper fetches everything.
Easiest way to see if there is a trailer is to enable breadcrumbs. Then while browsing you will see a hint in the breadcrumbs section if there is a trailer available in almost all views (except wall views) and what to do to play the trailer. To access the trailer button press left two times till the button pulses, the press select to play.

Cool! Thanks! I'll give it a try. Smile I thought I was hitting left twice and it would bring up that window to change my view-types. Defo going to try again after my transfer is done!

Thanks!!
Big_Noid Wrote:That is strange, that one is available on eden-pre repo, so it should automatically import it.
here you can download manually:

that should be all.

Great it works !!

another little issue:

the Poster widget in the home screen I've got "standard grey Icon" instead of the movie one.

I've all the fanart and thumb on my movie libraries.

Is still something missing?

Thx

L.
Big_Noid Wrote:I don't know about the scraper. I don't use nfo files anymore, just enabled use folder for name lookup and imdb scraper fetches everything.

Brilliant! Works charming! Thanks for the breadcrumbs tip!

Is there a way I can disable that window that comes up which allows you to change your view/hide watched/etc? I'm always accidentally bringing it up and I definitely don't need it. Something like a toggle, much like "Lock Main Menu" or "Lower Main menu While Locked" - which is brilliant, because I was always raising and lowering it before I discovered the toggle.

Cheers!
fional Wrote:Brilliant! Works charming! Thanks for the breadcrumbs tip!

Is there a way I can disable that window that comes up which allows you to change your view/hide watched/etc? I'm always accidentally bringing it up and I definitely don't need it. Something like a toggle, much like "Lock Main Menu" or "Lower Main menu While Locked" - which is brilliant, because I was always raising and lowering it before I discovered the toggle.

Cheers!
Yeah, enable kiosk mode in viewtype options.
lupick Wrote:Great it works !!

another little issue:

the Poster widget in the home screen I've got "standard grey Icon" instead of the movie one.

I've all the fanart and thumb on my movie libraries.

Is still something missing?

Thx

L.
Randomitem script is run on startup, so if you just installed it, the script hasn't run yet untill a restart of xbmc (or press right in one of the random item widgets to manually run the script).
Big_Noid Wrote:Yeah, enable kiosk mode in viewtype options.

That's brilliant! Smile Yay! I saw kiosk, but I didn't think to play around with it. I thought that meant it got rid of the settings and such and since I was still tinkering, haha.

Does Kiosk mode in this skin disable anything besides that menu? I went to read what the kiosk mode does:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=98851

and it was indicated it is skin specific what the kiosk mode would hide.

Thanks!
fional Wrote:That's brilliant! Smile Yay! I saw kiosk, but I didn't think to play around with it. I thought that meant it got rid of the settings and such and since I was still tinkering, haha.

Does Kiosk mode in this skin disable anything besides that menu? I went to read what the kiosk mode does:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=98851

and it was indicated it is skin specific what the kiosk mode would hide.

Thanks!

I have implemented two ways, one to hide the pop up menu (=media menu) entirely and one that only hides the options in the media menu, so you can still switch views, but not mess up anything.
Big_Noid Wrote:I have implemented two ways, one to hide the pop up menu (=media menu) entirely and one that only hides the options in the media menu, so you can still switch views, but not mess up anything.

Aw you're very good! Thanks! This is a dream, because I'm always hitting the wrong arrow and then instinctively hitting escape hehe Tongue
Missing a media icon for DTS 4.0 in the movie info window.

XBMC reports this as:

Listitem.AudioCodec: dca
Listitem.AudioChannels: 4

Edit: just noticed missing one for DTS 6.1 as well.

Listitem.AudioCodec: dca
Listitem.AudioChannels: 7