Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big_Noid Wrote:Maybe I can get it in the 0.9.1 update.

That's great Noid! I'd appreciate it! One thing concerning it though. If possible can you have it that the season fanart changes at the season level? Meaning that if I were to simply select the season before entering it, the background would change? Most skins only have it changing after entering the season itself. And one thing about the Bannerplex, when you press down at the bottow row, to see the fanart, the banners don't disappear. Seems like a minor bug.
Victim Wrote:That's great Noid! I'd appreciate it! One thing concerning it though. If possible can you have it that the season fanart changes at the season level? Meaning that if I were to simply select the season before entering it, the background would change? Most skins only have it changing after entering the season itself. And one thing about the Bannerplex, when you press down at the bottow row, to see the fanart, the banners don't disappear. Seems like a minor bug.

I made it so that it loads the fanart.jpg in season X folder when hovering the season folder on season level and when entering the season on episode level.
@big_noid

speed seems fast as before, but not so good as 0.7 Smile But hey it´s a lot time faster as aeon mq2 Smile !!

Actually it´s the perfekt skin when there will be in future a bluray case overlay Smile

Greets
Eisi
The speed of the skin is great comparing it to other skins. I don't understand why people are still using the bloated MQ2 when Nox is so much faster and provides almost the same visual experience. This might be the perfect skin for my ion and myself.

I also like the new bannerplex-view, just need to get used to the horizontal scrolling which isn't a problem. But when I scroll down (by accident) in bannerplex, the banners will be invisible until I scroll up again. Guess this is a bug?
@Dannydeman

if i scroll accidentally down in bannerplex view and go back, all banner are still there no invisible banners.

Greets
Eisi
I believe it happens when you press down 2 times
Hi again,

When i use Low List to present my TV Shows, the banners on the left are replaced by the default "clapper" symbol. I have scraped the banners, I know, because they show when I go into the Movie Information and in Banner view.

When I choose 'Use "Posters" instead of "Banners" for TV Shows' the posters showing are stretched and looks strange.

Inside a show, when I browse episodes everything shows OK.

Is it two bugs, or am I doing something wrong?
Big_Noid Wrote:I made it so that it loads the fanart.jpg in season X folder when hovering the season folder on season level and when entering the season on episode level.

OK cool. Can't wait for it to be implemented. Nod
Dannydeman Wrote:The speed of the skin is great comparing it to other skins. I don't understand why people are still using the bloated MQ2 when Nox is so much faster and provides almost the same visual experience. This might be the perfect skin for my ion and myself.

I also like the new bannerplex-view, just need to get used to the horizontal scrolling which isn't a problem. But when I scroll down (by accident) in bannerplex, the banners will be invisible until I scroll up again. Guess this is a bug?
Bot a bug, a feature. It is for showing your fanart fullscreen. Same feature is also in Showcase and Landscape views.
bthusby Wrote:Hi again,

When i use Low List to present my TV Shows, the banners on the left are replaced by the default "clapper" symbol. I have scraped the banners, I know, because they show when I go into the Movie Information and in Banner view.

When I choose 'Use "Posters" instead of "Banners" for TV Shows' the posters showing are stretched and looks strange.

Inside a show, when I browse episodes everything shows OK.

Is it two bugs, or am I doing something wrong?
When you have banners instead of posters, in the Low list view the skin loads a Poster.jpg in the root of your TV show (in poster format). Because this view is not compatible with banners.
Victim Wrote:OK cool. Can't wait for it to be implemented. Nod
It's in 0.9.1 and svn Wink
Big_Noid Wrote:When you have banners instead of posters, in the Low list view the skin loads a Poster.jpg in the root of your TV show (in poster format). Because this view is not compatible with banners.

I don't understand fully. In low list view, should the placeholder / "clapper" show on the left, and not some art for each show? What is it placeholder for? Banner, poster..... something else?
bthusby Wrote:I don't understand fully. In low list view, should the placeholder / "clapper" show on the left, and not some art for each show? What is it placeholder for? Banner, poster..... something else?

Low list should show poster.jpg on left of screen at show and season level and a screenshot of the episode at episode level. If you have banners enabled by default it pulls the poster.jpg from your shows folder. If you don't have a poster.jpg in the folder and banners are enabled by default it will just show the placeholder.

@Big_Noid

Thanks for all the updates. Skin is coming together nicely. Don't forget to think of yourself and your vision though, you seem to make everyone's requests a reality at a breakneck pace, don't lose sight of what you've envisioned.
Shinu Wrote:in the Viewtype_BannerWall.xml (ViewsFileMode.xml if BannerWall not seen), look for...

PHP Code:
<control type="image">
        <
posx>5</posx>
        <
posy>5</posy>
        <
width>550</width>
        <
height>103</height>
        <
aspectratio scalediffuse="false">stretch</aspectratio>
        <
texture background="true" diffuse="thumbs/banner_wall_mask.png">DefaultBanner.png</texture>
        <
info>ListItem.Path,,banner.jpg</info

i changed mine to...

PHP Code:
<control type="image">
        <
posx>10</posx>
        <
posy>10</posy>
        <
width>540</width>
        <
height>93</height>
        <
        <
texture background="true" diffuse="thumbs/banner_wall_mask.png">DefaultBanner.png</texture>
        <
info>ListItem.Path,,banner.jpg</info

Thanks....I changed mine to the below. This gives less emphasis on the zoom animation and increases the distance between the banners. I prefer less animation as the highlight is sufficient for me.

PHP Code:
<itemlayout height="110" width="580">
      <
control type="image">
        <
posx>5</posx>
        <
posy>5</posy>
        <
width>540</width>
        <
height>99</height>
        <
        <
        <
info>ListItem.Icon</info>
      </
control>
      <
control type="image">
        <
posx>5</posx>
        <
posy>5</posy>
        <
width>540</width>
        <
height>99</height>
        <
scalediffuse>true</scalediffuse>
        <
colordiffuse>55FFFFFF</colordiffuse>
        <
texture background="true" diffuse="thumbs/banner_wall_mask.png">common/black.png</texture>
        <
visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Thumb)</visible>
      </
control

And also

PHP Code:
<include name="BannerWallVert">
    <
control type="panel" id="51">
      <
posx>80</posx>
      <
posy>90</posy>
      <
width>1200</width>
      <
height>555</height>
      <
onleft>SetFocus(9000)</onleft>
      <
onright>60</onright>
      <
onup>51</onup>
      <
ondown>51</ondown>
      <
visible>Container.Content(tvshows)</visible>
      <
animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="400" condition="Control.HasFocus(109)">Conditional</animation>
      <
viewtype label="$LOCALIZE[31231]">Wide Icon</viewtype>
      <
pagecontrol>60</pagecontrol>
      <
scrolltime>200</scrolltime>
      <
preloaditems>2</preloaditems>
      <
orientation>vertical</orientation>
      <include 
condition="!Skin.HasSetting(TVShowsUsePosters)">nativebanners</include>
      <include 
condition="Skin.HasSetting(TVShowsUsePosters)">nativeposters</include>
    </
control
Thanks for the answer.

Do you know where I can download/scrap poster.jpg files? It's not one of the files you can choose from TV Show information. There you have thumbs, fanart, clear art, logo and showthumb. But no poster........

I tried to rename folder.jpg to poster.jpg, and it was an improvement, but still the image is still stretched vertically.
wow, is that 2...or 3 updates today? lost count of how many times "switch to skin" has popped up on xbmc today hehe....

keep up the good work dude.
Hi Big_Noid, thanks for the skin.

Just noticed a weird thing today. I seem to only be able to have fanart turned on in the background on either movies or tvshows, not both. They switch round when I enable/disable fanart in video menus in the settings. (if i enable - movies = Yes, TV = No)(disable - movies = No, TV = Yes).
Is this a bug, or have I enabled/disabled something somewhere i shouldn't?

Thanks.