Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big_Noid Wrote:I didn't see the first time I guess...I have to put some thought into this. I think you are the first asking about this, maybe it makes more sense to make a personal mod for this? Even adding one fav will add quite a bit of code and my mood of late is to trim down the code amount.

I think I am too. Laugh

I wanted to add favorites and add-ons as a submenu to system, because I need them sometimes, but no way near enough to add them to my menu bar. If it's too much hassle, then don't bother.
Big_Noid Wrote:my mood of late is to trim down the code amount.

:p

This line made me laugh. In comparison to the original Aeon this would be considered super streamlined.
Quote:Big_Noid:
You should enjoy XBMC, not stress about CPU Tongue
On a serious note, I dont think there is enough room for it and I don't think many people will want to have it there. I think this is also something for a personal mod.

Ok, Ok you're right. ThanksWink

Hours watching the beauty of your skin, It's what I do lately.
Raytestrak Wrote:I think I am too. Laugh

I wanted to add favorites and add-ons as a submenu to system, because I need them sometimes, but no way near enough to add them to my menu bar. If it's too much hassle, then don't bother.

I added a shortcut to keyboard and i use that for switching to favorites anywhere on the screen. Let me know if you need the shortcut and i can send it to you. If you don't use a keyboard then it is not help to you Tongue

Thanks
dascmo Wrote::p

This line made me laugh. In comparison to the original Aeon this would be considered super streamlined.
Haha, well that code was really a mess.
PatOso Wrote:Hours watching the beauty of your skin, It's what I do lately.

Well that's much better then watching cpu activity Big Grin
@Big_Noid

installing the right script helps thx !!

but i have still the problem that i donĀ“t see the trailer button in the last movie widget and not in the top if i enable breadcrumbs. When i press info on a movie i could see the trailer button.

Could you take a look at this actually logfile please ?

http://pastebin.com/JmcQW0Tb

Greets
Eisi
hunkyn Wrote:I added a shortcut to keyboard and i use that for switching to favorites anywhere on the screen. Let me know if you need the shortcut and i can send it to you. If you don't use a keyboard then it is not help to you Tongue

Thanks

I don't, but I use a Logitech Harmony so maybe I can use it. I aready have some nice additions to my keymap.xml Big Grin

If you would be so kind to send me to me, it would be appreciated.
Raytestrak Wrote:I don't, but I use a Logitech Harmony so maybe I can use it. I aready have some nice additions to my keymap.xml Big Grin

If you would be so kind to send me to me, it would be appreciated.

Here is what i use

<f mod="alt">ActivateWindow(Favourites)</f>

I use ALT+F on my keyboard you could use one of the harmony buttons to help you.

Thanks
sometimes turning back from full screen while i'm listening to music during the transition i see this...

peppe
hunkyn Wrote:Here is what i use

<f mod="alt">ActivateWindow(Favourites)</f>

I use ALT+F on my keyboard you could use one of the harmony buttons to help you.

Thanks

Thank You!

Had to change it a bit, are you on Dharma by any chance?

<home>
<keyboard>
<f>XBMC.ActivateWindow(10134)</f>
<g>XBMC.ActivateWindow(10001)</g>
</keyboard>
</home>

Now I only need to add f and g to my Harmony.

BN, in the remote change you were still considering my request for fav's submenu, hunkyn's suggestion helped me out perfectly. Big Grin
Big_Noid Wrote:I think it does work (can't test it atm) but be sure to disable extrafanart on seasonlevel because it trumps season fanart.

You should update then Wink

Updated to the latest git, and season fanart still doesn't work Sad extrafanart is disabled. I like the "now playing" widget, but why not display a bit more info? Like the Studio, Rating and maybe genre? As it is now, it seems a bit barren.
Raytestrak Wrote:Thank You!

Had to change it a bit, are you on Dharma by any chance?

<home>
<keyboard>
<f>XBMC.ActivateWindow(10134)</f>
<g>XBMC.ActivateWindow(10001)</g>
</keyboard>
</home>

Now I only need to add f and g to my Harmony.

BN, in the remote change you were still considering my request for fav's submenu, hunkyn's suggestion helped me out perfectly. Big Grin

No i am on pre-eden nightly. Glad it worked out for you
I just noticed that CityTV (Canada TV Channel) does not have its own .png file. The logo can be found on http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...tvlogo.png. Could someone add it to the new version please?

Thanks!
I made some changes to InfoWall view today and maybe not everyone will like this, but I felt it was necessary to have the same look throughout the skin. So please backup the skin before you update so you can always go back Big Grin

Big_Noid can make the "video addons" look as thumbnails by default?
Thanks