Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:@Big Noid
Is it maybe possible to get rid of that "missing studio" icon? IMO it's nicer to just show an empty space.

I hate empty spaces. Nothing is more annoying then browsing your library and flags popping up and disappearing every turn (imo)
Big_Noid Wrote:I hate empty spaces. Nothing is more annoying then browsing your library and flags popping up and disappearing every turn (imo)

Than i'll just change it locally. See if it's going to annoy me as well Wink
Or maybe just the movie reel without the questions mark. Something less obvious

Or some one has to make sure all studio icons are available Rolleyes
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Than i'll just change it locally. See if it's going to annoy me as well Wink

Or some one has to make sure all studio icons are available Rolleyes

That's the beauty of open source, don't like it? Change it!
I was real happy with skin variables so I could finally add decent fallbacks to all the flags.
Very true.

Some minor thing
Have a couple of movies have this <codec>microsoft</codec> after scraping with Ember.
In panelview it has the ? as video codec and WMA audio
Infoscreen while playing has WMV-HD and ? audio
After playing it some time it stays the same.

Movie set isues:
while on a collection in panel view some flags do show.
same in list view
poster view show ? rating
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:This is cannot be done because of XBMC official repo rules.

I installed from Noids, and not the xbmc repo

Bn, can you fix?
Big_Noid Wrote:If you can add it to your favorites, you can add it to the music submenu in the favorites shortcuts in the skin settings.

I guess my question should have more acurately stated, where do I find the last.fm "recommended radio" link in the first place!

I know how to add submenus from favourites (but thanks anyway Smile )

R
Livin Wrote:I installed from Noids, and not the xbmc repo

Bn, can you fix?
Not really, I don't want xbt files on my github. Would be better if passion repo could build xbt's. For now best bet is to clone my github repo and to update manually the skin so you can leave the xbt fies that are on my googlepage in the media folder.
smithr99 Wrote:I guess my question should have more acurately stated, where do I find the last.fm "recommended radio" link in the first place!

I know how to add submenus from favourites (but thanks anyway Smile )

R
Oh, can't help you out, I don't use Last.fm.
Hi Big_Noid !!

First of all thanks you for your great job !!!

I've installed the last nightly build of XBMC on an Acer Aspire Revo. I've installed the las Aeon Nox build too.

All is perfect but the only problem is when I open a view (movies or tv shows). It takes a long to open it (5 or 6 seconds). I've tried the same with confluence (to discard another problem) and it is very fast (1 second)

Do you have any idea about what the problem is?

Does another user has the same problem?

Thansk!!!
Noid...
I figured out my issue is not theme related.

I think the XBMC's Repo version was getting installed... is the official repo version have an SVN on the end of folder name?
mklg Wrote:Hi Big_Noid !!

First of all thanks you for your great job !!!

I've installed the last nightly build of XBMC on an Acer Aspire Revo. I've installed the las Aeon Nox build too.

All is perfect but the only problem is when I open a view (movies or tv shows). It takes a long to open it (5 or 6 seconds). I've tried the same with confluence (to discard another problem) and it is very fast (1 second)

Do you have any idea about what the problem is?

Does another user has the same problem?

Thansk!!!
That is because standard all views are enabled. Nox has a lot more viewtypes as confluence for movies/tv shows. If you disable the views you don't need/use it should be a lot faster with opening. Also COnfluence is using textures.xbt while Nox doesn't have that unless you build it yourself.
Livin Wrote:Noid...
I figured out my issue is not theme related.

I think the XBMC's Repo version was getting installed... is the official repo version have an SVN on the end of folder name?
It's not out on official repo yet for eden-pre. The one with .svn is the skin installed from passion repo. I will submit it to official repo once the beta's are coming out. Then all the themes are available automatically. For now there is no easy way to have themes and textures.xbt.
I will put a link up to a texture packer which I use for anyone interested in building the themes.
[quote=Big_Noid]That is because standard all views are enabled. Nox has a lot more viewtypes as confluence for movies/tv shows. If you disable the views you don't need/use it should be a lot faster with opening. Also COnfluence is using textures.xbt while Nox doesn't have that unless you build it yourself.

Do you mean that I should disable views (panel, infowal....) that I don't use? Where have I to do it? In Skin settings?
mklg Wrote:Do you mean that I should disable views (panel, infowal....) that I don't use? Where have I to do it? In Skin settings?

Yes. Skin setting -> viewtypes
schumi2004 Wrote:Since 2 days i have problems with TV Shows Banner Wall view, it doesn't show banners anymore only black bars with show title.
When i chose Banner Plex they are there again.

Anyway to fix this?
:update:
Forgot to mention i'm running svn build.

I already re added my library without luck.

@dsim
You can added custom buttons in skin menu.

Schumi - are you still getting the problem with Banner Wall for TV Shows, I also run the XBMC nightlies on 64-bit Natty Linux and use the latest GIT for Aeon-NOX.
Anyone else with this issue?
apotropaic Wrote:Schumi - are you still getting the problem with Banner Wall for TV Shows, I also run the XBMC nightlies on 64-bit Natty Linux and use the latest GIT for Aeon-NOX.
Anyone else with this issue?

Same here

EDIT:

Sorry spoke to soon. Had to change setting in skin settings (use poster instead of banner -> enable) after new installation. All works fine.
I missed that post about BannerWall. Turns out it happened with native banners. Fixed now in git.